26'

Her limbs hurt as though they are being dismantled into pieces, the newfound brightness urged her to squint her sight, trying to steady her gaze and her lower left side of the stomach, let's not get started.

The tingling pain that shut through her made her rethink her decision on adjusting her position.

Tears compiled at the brim of her eyes, biting hard on her lips. Her head feels heavy and it sure aches like hell. Heck, every part of her body hurts.

It though as if she fought with a wild animal that almost had her to death.

The incident that happened days back came rushing making a tear roll. What has he done to her? What was he thinking, stabbing her? Seriously?

How could she begin to categorize Hisham, he's way more evilly than she thought.

"Oh you're awake" Abubakar states finally announcing his presence.

"Let me inform the doctor" He slipped his phone out from his pocket dialing the number.

Farha has been out for two weeks plus. After her operation, they issued for a discharge to which they got and got their doctor to come home for usual checkups.

Abubakar, Hamza, and Hammad made it their responsibility to see that she gets better and at least stay alive to save her blockhead husband that seems to not care about the consequences of his actions.

Their wives have zero ideas of what was going on, they didn't want them knowing the whole Yarima messed up issue that may lead to other stuff.

As for Hisham, he's gone; meaning he disappeared after almost committing a murder, which he didn't seem to care and it's not like it's his first time doing that.

Let's not go deeper into that.

Rosey helped Farha up seating her comfortably on the bed after tuns of groans and yelps. Rosey fed her a full cup of water that she gulp down in a blink of an eye.

"You can't feed her food as for now, not until the doctor arrives" Abubakar warns referring to Rosey, he made sure to mention the do-s and don't-s before leaving to inform the rest.

"How long have I been out?" Farha found herself asking, coz everything feels so off and unusual, though as if it's been a while.

"Two weeks"

The size of her eyes doubled struggling to digest the news. She was hoping for two to three days, but two weeks? Woah! That's long.

"What happened?" Rosey asks the curiosity in her pushing her to that extent.

Farha's brow arch up.

"I mean," she gestured to the whole of Farah; injuries and bruises.

Rosey wasn't told what had happened all she knows is, she came to a trashed house that she had trouble fixing alone. For all she knows, a robber came in as said by Abubakar.

What is she? A fool? She didn't accept that coz she's ninety-nine percent sure that no thief will make it past the security check line not to talk of the actual mansion.

That is just not possible, but for the sale of privacy, she kept shut and agreed to it.

Farha looked away suddenly finding the window interesting to stare at.

"It's okay. Let me go and prep you a bath" she got up making her way to the bathroom.

Farha huffed out a sigh, leaning her head back. If only she could find someone enough to trust with her problems.

{^•^}

"Any news from Yarima?" Abubakar asks referring to Hammad.

"No"

Hamza hisses in annoyance getting up with a balled fist. "It's what he does, leaving people to clean up his mess. I just don't get it with him, he's too F-ed up for my liking."

Abubakar sighed. "That's enough Hamza. You're very well aware of the crises going--- "

"To hell with that! He needs to quit being a nitwit and take responsibility. We've all had our fair share in this, but what did we do?...we sucked it in and moved on" you could sense the irrigation lased in his voice.

"Ham---"

He yet again cut him off. "Just stop covering up for him, just let me deal with him, how he deserves and wants to be treated. And I swear to you, I'll ripe off every ounce bullhead-ness clutched to his---"

"Enough! This isn't the right time for this, what we should focus on now is finding his whereabouts before he ends up doing something moronic" he reason.

He scoffs "You're making it seem like it's the first time he's vanishing. He'll be back after his sh*t has been unstained"

Hamza is the very impatient one yet his the closest to Yarima. Funny huh!? Well, unlike the others, he doesn't talk his way out to Hisham but manhandles him just as he's given him no other option.

"He'll come around, trust me"

"It's been nine years, care to enlighten me on what changed?"

He huffed out a sigh rubbing his temples. "Drop that. Let's focus on Farha for now, she's awake"

"Finally" Hammad blurts coz he was starting to doubt if she'll make it out alive not after well, you know what!

"I'm not leaving her with him again." Hamza declares urging Abubakar to narrow his gaze at him.

"C'mon don't tell me we're letting her stay after almost losing her life. You guys know what Yarima did is nothing compared to what is coming next, it gets worst every time" he utters waving out heavy breaths.

Abubakar hated that he was right. One thing with Yarima is if he dislikes a thing or a person, he'd stop at nothing to avert it/her away, especially if it's forcefully apt to him.

"What do we do now?" Hammad asks.

"Yeah Abubakar, what do we do?" He sneered earning a glare.

Yarima! What do I do with you? Why do you have to be so loose? He thought letting out a groan.

"As I said, we should prioritize Farha."

Xoxo

Heyyy💃💃💃😂 was I missed?

Alright alright, I'm sorry, but that still doesn't mean I'm fully back, school is starting soon.

Pray for your girl abeg!🤧

Faixatuu.