25'

I'm very sure by the time you end this chapter, y'all have insulted my Yarima finish but I take God beg you, take it easy, he's going through a rough patch.

Enjoy!

They call it luck; one thing she lost ever since she got married to Hisham. It's like it's always against her, though as if she committed something to deserve it or is it Karma that is catching up to her. To all she knows, she doesn't remember causing displeasure to anyone knowingly and unknowingly so then why do bad things keep happening to her.

Farha knows she's at fault, she shouldn't have peeved into his matters but she could not help it, he's some case she can't seem to figure yet remarkably want to.

The lash of the versatile black belt coming in contact with her skin snaps her out of thought, yelping out in pain.

"You intrusive imbecile" He gnarled laying multiple strokes upon her.

He's drunk but not overly, in fact, you can't tell he's drunk if not for the disgusting smell of alcohol.

"I'm so---" he cut her off.

His cold fingers wrapped violently around her nape and she cried.

He flung her head in a fit making it clash to the side mirror causing the perfumes on top to shatter to the ground.

"What did tell you? Haven't I warned you? Is it so hard or are you just too imprudent to avert" he blustered taking slow steps towards her?

The metallic taste on her tongue peached bleeding. Her head feels heavy, her skin aches like hell. She couldn't see him clearly but is sure he's coming her way.

She tries to crawl back but he seized her arm, yanking her up a groan escaping her lips.

"Hisham please---"

He cuts her off throwing her out from his room yet again crashing in the hallway. His eyes blazed in anger, his fist tightening. His vein that pulse became engorged, his noisy breaths wave out.

Her lips quiver, tears scrolling down, "Sorr--"

His fist coming in contact with her face shuts her up but soon a loud yelp sneaks out. He rained multiple punches though as if he was on a wrestling match with someone his size.

Psychopath, maniac? The two aren't enough to depict what he is.

She grabbed on a metallic vase that fell to the ground a while ago, hitting it to his head lopping his fist as he cursed in pain.

She tried gett up but he got a hold of her just before she could.

"You son of a b**ch" he dragged her down the stairs pulling on her hair.

This moment is like some war that we usually watch on the TV coz trust me it is too good to be true. It made her wonder if he was human or some Android rather, that same one from the kid danger show, yeah! Exactly.

"Hish---"

"SHUT UP!" He roared clutching tighter on her hair.

Her body feels sore yet ablaze, she couldn't quite explain her pain. Hisham is out of his mind, he isn't in his right sense he could do anything and still walk scot-free without being questioned coz men like him possess power, power that any law enforcement agent could bow down to his authority regardless of his crimes.

He's not only crazy but beastly as well. She's never been this scared in her life. Farha didn't imagine herself dying like this, not in the arms of her messed up husband that has no mercy and respect in him.

"I warned you, didn't I?" He roars choking her to which she nods, more tears streaming down.

"I'm sorry"

His palms came in contact with her cheek. "I didn't f*cking ask for an apology."

"P..ple--" her breath is becoming shakey her vision is starting to blur.

He let go making her cough out blood mixed spit.

"I don't like you, I'm irked by the mere sight of you. You're a compulsion I dread. Don't you get it? You keep trying to force yourself into my life as if being married to you is not suffocating enough. Now I see why your parents wanted you gone" he slurred sending daggers to her.

"I never wanted to be married and especially not to you. I'd prefer death than to be married to ruthless inhuman lunatic" She fires back not knowing where the courage suddenly came from.

She's fed up with his torture. Yes she's at fault for prying into his matters, she should never enter into his room or his study room the other day but that still doesn't give him the damn reason to manhandle her.

"You still can't shut that mouth of you---"

"NO, I WILL NOT!" She bawled.

He resumed carving bruises to her sore skin and she felt numb no pain, no tear, no fear, just stiff.

Being married to Hisham is the worst thing that has ever happened to her and as well the worse decision her parents made. That comment he made about her parents earlier made her a little bit insecure, was he right?

Did they get fagged of her? Getting her married to him was their way of getting rid of her? She mentally yelp in a sore slow silent cry set up.

"Have you no shame? How dare you say that to me? It seems I haven't shown you your place and that's my mistake" he rapped.

"You're a nobody, a ludicrous gigolo"

Her lower lip trembles, "I'm not a gigolo."

She was frustrating him to the core just as she intends, if he's not ready to accept her apology and back down then she's not shutting up not when he's raining ill words to her. She'd rather die than turn to his virtue.

"You're an insult to Sarki and Sarauniya. Now I see why Grandma didn't fight to stay with you but rather wished death, you know why? Coz you're a despicable person. No parent deserves a son like you, neither a friend nor a life partner" She sulks, each word of hers striking him as though an arrow would.

He knew her words were true. But she had no right to mention his Grandma. Talking about Grandma, today her death anniversary and in the days like this, he'd usually get wasted, hurt and secretly cry himself out, plus blame himself all over again.

He has tried committing suicide not once, not twice but multiple times but then somehow Abubakar, Hamza, or Hammad always come in the way. They don't get how guilt and the nightmares eat him up, all they do is preach and give him their utmost support that he dessert.

He fought back the tear that threaten to sleep his gaze scrutinizing the now empty place. He followed the bloodstains leading to the Kitchen, and there he found her breaking in tears.

She won't get away with this, not after what she just said to him.

He jerk her up placing her on the nearest wall, a fresh wave of fear immersed through her as she began shaking her head rapidly. The anger in his eyes hasn't reduced one bit but has only intensified compared to earlier.

She shut her eyes mumbling the Shahada, the knife piercing into her side stomach. A new set of hot tears rolled down her eyes opening meeting his gaze.

She could swear she saw a lone tear roll off of his eyes before everything went dark.

Xoxo

Now that Farha's dead, who's going to volunteer and marry Hisham😂

So bh I've been a darling these days oooo, so I'mma take a long break 😌 so don't miss me too much, though I know you would 😏😂❤️

Faixatuu.