End or a new beginning?

Thousands of light years away from Earth, floating in space was a uniquely beautiful magical planet known as the fairyland. Right in the middle of the fairyland was the parimahal, where the queen fairy was sitting on a seat marked with a huge swan. The other fairies around her were seated in their respective seats.

While they were discussing among themselves, there appeared 3 superheroes - Baalveer, Baalsakhi and Baalmitra.

Superheroes :- Khush raho Rani Pari, Khush raho. Khush raho pariyon khush raho.

Fairies:- Khush raho Baalveer, Baalsakhi aur Baalmitra, khush raho.

Ranipari:- Baalveer, is everything fine?

Baalveer:- Yes, Ranipari. Timnasa is totally silent these days!

Baalsakhi:- I think she is afraid of us and fled away!

Ranipari:- But we have to beware of her. She is very clever, she can attack on us anytime.

Baalveer:- You are right, Ranipari. But we have a request. Actually, Manav Meher have their board exams this year. They have to focus on their studies, so they cannot continue their super heros' duties.

Baalmitra:- Yes Ranipari. We are not getting sufficient time for our study. May we move away from these two positions for a year?

Ranipari:- Sure, Baalmitra. I am taking back your powers.

Saying this she raised her wand. A rainbow colored ray came from it and entered to Baalsakhi and Baalmitra's body. After some time, their superhero costumes got vanished and they came back to their normal form.

Ranipari:- Now, you both go to the Earth and concentrate on your studies. And all the best for your exams. Baalsakhi, come here.

She stepped forward. Ranipari gave her a blue button.

Ranipari:- Whenever you are in trouble, press this button, I will come to you.

Baalsakhi:- Thank you Ranipari.

Baalveer brought the two of them to their house and came back to the fairyland.

Ranipari:- Baalveer, you also need to take a break from Baalveer's duties.
Because, you also have to prepare for the exam.

Baalveer:- But Ranipari, I don't need any break for the preparation! The children of the world want Baalveer by their side in all dangers. If I am not there then who will be by their side?

Baal Pari:- No Baalveer, Ranipari is right! It's not just about exam preparation, the last few days you were so busy that you could not find time to spend with your family. So, live a normal life for some days.

Why are you worried about the children? We fairies are also their friends!

Ranipari:- Yes, Baalveer. She is right. We are always there for children. Don't worry.

Baal veer:- OK Ranipari, that's what I should do when you say so much.

Ranipari took his magical powers back, and he came back to the Earth.

He looked up at the sky, smiled and walked towards the house.

--------*--------
°°°1 year passed °°°
--------*--------

Their board exam is over. The result will come out after fifteen-sixteen days. So, they went to a hill station with their family.

Ballu, Manav and Meher were roaming on the hilly road beside the resort and enjoying the scenic beauty. Their parents were not with them.

Suddenly they saw Baalveer and Timnasa came in front of them!

Three of them was hell shocked to see Baalveer with Timnasa.

( Manav Meher didn't know that Ballu is Baalveer and same goes to Timnasa too. So, Manav Meher and Ballu were acting like they did not recognize Timnasa as a evil power.)

Manav:- Baal veer! Who is this lady?

Timnasa smirked to see his acting and looked at Baalveer.

Baalveer smirked but nothing said.

Meher:- Baal veer, why are you silent?

Ballu:- Is she Ranipari? 🤔

(inner Manav - Meher:- 🤦‍♂🤦‍♀)

Baalveer:- You can say that!

Manav Meher first looked at each other then at Baalveer shockingly.

Ballu was fumming in anger but he couldn't do anything. He was totally powerless and without Ranipari's permission, he couldn't tell anyone about his real identity. He hid his anger and continued acting.

Timnasa(smiling):- Yes my children! I am the queen, but not of the fairyland, (Angrily) of Darkland!

Saying this she pushed them with her magic. They fell down to the ground. But Manav rolled over and fell into the ditch!

Meher & Ballu(shouted):- Manaaaavvvvv!

Timnasa and Baalveer laughed to see this.

Baalveer threw a magical sparkle to Ballu and it made him fell into the ditch.

Meher was almost crying, she came in front of Baalveer angrily.

Meher:- Baalveer! How dare you? How can you kill my brothers? You are the saviour of children and today, you are killing them! You cannot be real Baal veer! He is my brother, my inspiration, a soldier of Truth. But - aaaahh!

He pulled her hair and said gritting his teeth:- But now I am the soldier of evilness! And you all are my enemies!

He pushed her away, she again fell down on the ground.

Baalpari was passing by here, saw them and came down from the sky.

She made her stand up and stepped forward to Timnasa and the chameleon.
(ihaan chameleon ka matlab bahurupi jo Baalveer ke rup leke aaya hain 😌)

Baalpari(angrily):- Timnasa! What are you doing here? And who is this? He is not my son Baal veer. What are you trying to do?

Timnasa smiled sweetly and the same time, Baalveer used a magic on Baalpari and due to this, she got unconscious and fell down on the ground.

Meher's anger increased to see that, she attacked him but he pushed her to the ditch.

-Baalveeeer!

As Meher fell into the ditch, her screams echoed through the darkness of the ditch!

Chapter inhaanpe khatam hota hain 😌

Shubhratri 🌃 🌌