The Last Battle

Baalveer joined Ranipari and together they all prepared for the battle. Ranipari stood in front of the throne and arranged the army.

-" Vivaan, you will go to the north with Duba Dubas and protect the mountains. Baalveer, you go to the Eastern way and assure that all the magical creatures are safe. Ananya, you will go with the new fairies to the western sea and I along with the old fairies will secure the main gate of fairyland. Reshmi, you will go to the golden house and engage with the kid fairies so that they would not go outside until the battle end. Shaurya, you please go to Veerlok and protect your inhabitants. Jainag, go to the glittering mirror and keep your eyes on the Earth. If you see Timnasa is going to attack on there, inform us as soon as possible. Does everyone understand their duties?"

She looked each and everyone standing in front of her to assure. Everyone agreed and nodded their heads.

-"But Ranipari, how do we know that Timnasa will attack us? We were supposed to attack her, didn't?" Vivaan asked.

-"If we go to Kaallok, it would be more dangerous for us. I will provoke her to come here and attack us. Then we easily can kill her." Ranipari answered.

They went to their respective places. Ranipari, after shielding the fairyland, sent a magical message to Timnasa. On the other hand, Timnasa was planning something devastating, except Evil Fairy mother, she might have another commander whom she was talking through telepathy. Assuring her, she opened Ranipari's message. Reading the provoking phrases, she laughed at insolence.

She ordered her army to attack on fairyland. They engirded the fairyland and the fight began. The sky darkened, water rolled at the high, the warriors knew that it is the last battle!
Vivaan stabbed Bhaymar with his sword but someone stabbed him from behind. It was Reshmi, smirking at the junior Baalveer who was in a pool of his own blood. Then, she gestured to Bhaymar and ran from there. Bhaymar gave the new to his fellow men and entered the realm.

Here, Ananya was fighting with evil army, suddenly she heard a siren coming from her pocket. She took a small smart machine which was buzzing and lit up red. She was shocked. She called Jainag through telepathy and asked where Baalveer was. He told that Baalveer was at his place where he supposed to be. This news made her forehead furrow even more.

-"If Baalveer is here and safe, so why this machine is indicating that he is in danger? And what is this location? The tracker which I set on him, is given by Timnasa and her machine cannot give false information! "

She was absent-minded when some opponent soldiers dodged her and entered the realm. She tried to kill them but other soldiers brutally attacked her leaving her to die.

Ray was fighting with Baalveer, we can say pretending to fight. Only Baalveer was attacking and Ray was dodging them and defending himself. But he couldn't stand for a long time in front of an angry superhero and collapsed. Baalveer tied him up and threw in front of Ranipari who was fighting with Timnasa. Ray writhed in pain.

Bhaymar with the evil army was destroying the realm. Suddenly, an alarm caught everyone's attention which was coming from the Paritara. Both team rushed towards the room where it was kept. Fairies were shocked to see the Paritara in Reshmi's hand. She was smirking looking at them.

-"Reshmi! Why are you stealing the Paritara? Are you with the evil?" Ranipari asked angrily.

-"No, I am not with Timnasa!" said Reshmi but the sound came from the other side! The crowd separated revealing another Reshmi. She came and stood beside the first one and glared at her. Two Reshmis were facing each other while everyone else were stunned into silence.

-"I don't need to impersonate you anymore, poor Reshmi!" the first one told, "I have got what I needed."

-"Who are you?" Asked the real one.

-"it is none of your business. Just go to hell. " saying this the imposter tried to kill her but Ranipari burned her with magic spell and the real Reshmi caught the Paritara. Fairies relieved but Timnasa's anger was growing up. She tried to escape but the fairies caught her. Ranipari asked Baalveer to kill her. Baalveer bowed and stepped forward. His eyes stuck in to Timnasa's eyes, she smirked as her plan was fulfilling.

Thank you for coming here 😇
See you soon 🥰