"Painful Peace!"

-"Congratulations Queen Timnasa! Finally, evil wins the war." Ray smirked.

-"But it would be impossible without the help of Pari Maa!" Timnasa said smiling sweetly seeing her new commander who was standing near her.

-"But, I am wondering how did you do such incredible things without fail?" she asked Ray with extra sugar in her voice.

Ray felt something wrong.
-"Which incredible things...are you talking about?" He asked.

-"Of course I am talking about betraying me, dear!" She replied with the same expression. His heart started racing, and his face fell. He looked at her eyes which were staring him sternly.

-"You know the punishment for betraying me, don't you?" She asked. Ray felt he was stuck in there, panting in uncertain fear.

She looked at her new commander who understood her order and sprayed a potion on him.

-"Now, soon you will become a statue. In future, my weapon!" She said.

-"Why don't you kill him Timnasa?" Bhaymaar asked angrily.

-"So that he returns again and betrays her, Huh!" said Tauba Tauba in his usual style, received the usual slap, this time from the new commander and swirled the whole fairyland.

Ray's vision got blurred and he became a golden statue. Seeing this Timnasa smirked.

-"Now, I will snatch the Paritara from those little butterflies." she declared.

***

While, on Earth, the fairies were hiding in the jungle. Ranipari and other fairies tried to save Vivaan, Ananya and Reshmi giving "Pranjyote" but alas, the spell fell short. Ranipari felt a heavy weight in her fairy heart. Urgency and responsibility clung to her delicate wings. Facing Vivaan's mother with a heavy heart seemed unbearable. So, she told her fairy friends to seek another solution.

Meher was standing a little bit far from them, drowned in her own thoughts. She noticed that the white pearl on her ring finger turned red in a blink of an eye. It was given by her love, Ray. She felt that he was in danger. An alone tear rolled down her cheek which successfully hid the turmoil going in her heart.

Listening to their talk, Meher wiped it and took a step ahead, "Maybe Milsa can assist us, but I'm unable to reach her."

Mastipari asked, "Who is Milsa, and where can we find her?"

"She's the widow of Bambaal, the one who saved me. Currently somewhere in the depths of Himalayan caves," replied Meher.

Mastipari nodded thoughtfully, stating confidently, "You may not be able to, but I can. I'll search for her and bring her here."

A light of hope sparkled in Meher's eyes. She had been searching for her but couldn't find.

-"It would be my pleasure, please find her as soon as possible." Meher excitedly said.

-"Give me the Paritara", Mastipari asked.

Meher gave it. Mastipari closed her eyes and chanted. Paritara started glowing. A butterfly came out of it and flew away.

After some time, the butterfly reached its destination and stuck in Milsa's hand. She was surprised to see it but before she could react, she was teleported into the forest in front of Meher.