preparation for the battle

First of all, a very very Happy Birthday to you aditi8801 😊🤗 hope your Panipuri business is well going 😀😁

Let's start ***

When he was thrown into a mountain ditch, he fell into someone's grip. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at the person.

The person made him stand and asked about the matter.

He told him everything and requested to save his sister. They saw Meher was falling down from the edge, he made some magical bubble in the air, which made her come to the ground safely. But she was unconscious.

He called someone by telepathy and told to take Meher in a safe place.

He already gave the news to the Queen fairy. All the other fairies and Ranipari came to spot and started a battle with Timnasa.

After a while the person and Ballu also came up the hill.

They saw, fairies were brutally injured and Timnasa was about to kill Ranipari!

The person quickly used his magic and brought all the fairies and Ballu in the fairyland.

Ballu saw her mother lying on the ground and rushed to her.

Ranipari and the person healed others' injuries but they could not recover Baalpari's consciousness.

Ballu(crying):- Ranipari, please do something! Save my mother.

Ranipari:- But we tried all methods, Baalveer!

—"I have it's medicine, Ranipari!"

All looked at the source of the sounds and saw a lady, lookalike of Timnasa was standing there.

Ballu got angry to see her.

Ballu:- Ranipari, kill her, she killed my brother and attacked on my mom and fairies!

Ranipari:- Calm down Baalveer!(to Timnasa) This place is Shield protected, no evil power can come here. So, how can you come here Timnasa?

She smiled and said:- Something is
wrong with you, Ranipari! I am not Timnasa. I am Oriana, I came from the parallel universe!

 I am Oriana, I came from the parallel universe!

Oriana

Ranipari:- Oriana! But why do you come here?

Ballu:- Do you know her Ranipari?

Ranipari:- Yes, just as we fairies and angels are the guardians of truth in this world, Oriana is the guide of truth in the parallel universe.

Oriana:- Yes. Evil forces are rampant in our world and their commander has come to this world. He is trying to destroy the world by joining hands with Timnasa, the queen of evil forces in this world!