The Team

Meher slapped Baalveer, all her anger and grief was transformed into tears in her eyes. Ray held her shoulder to console her and looked at Baalveer.

-" Why do you come here Baal veer? What do you want? "

-"I came here to meet my sister." He shifted his gaze to his hand on her shoulder and gritted teeth, "how dare you touch her ? Leave her! "

Ray chuckled, "Funny! Your sister hate you Baal veer and you don't have to bother about her. By the way, how did you get the news about her being alive? I think you are a little bit late for this."

-"I don't want to fight with you now Ray, just shut up your mouth. Meher, why do you slap me? I am your friend -"

-"ENEMY! YOU ARE MY BIGGEST ENEMY BAALVEER. I HATE YOU." Meher shouted in frustration making him numb.

-"I know you think that I killed your brothers, it's not true Meher. It was Kaal, my lookalike. Timnasa brought him and he is dead now. Though you don't believe me, I can show you the things. " saying this, he cast a spell to the air and a floating screen appeared. They saw the truth behind the scenes in their heads.

-"Now, can you trust me?" he asked with heavy voice. Meher and Ray was in tears. Meher hugged BV tightly and cried. Ray wiped his eyes.

-"Sorry BV, we misunderstood you. " Meher apologised to him. He wiped her tears and smiled. "I am not mad at you, Meher. I know you were misguided by Timnasa. I found how to end her. Please help me to get our revenge. "

-"OK Baalveer, how can I help you?"

BV explained everything and asked for the crown. She went to her room and took the crown and gave him. BV went from there.

Ray had gone some distance from them, now came to her.

-"Do you really believe him?"

-" I think so. I trust my friend... but... "
She stopped making him freak out in curiosity.
"But what Meher? Why are you so silent?" Meher smirked and told, "I don't believe any words of my enemy!"

"What are you talking about? Baalveer was our enemy you does believe, right? " Ray was still clueless but understood that something was cooking in her head. Meher disappeared from there leaving him alone with his confusions.

***

They reunited, Baalveer got to know about Ananya and his old friend Meher. The three elements of killing Timnasa - The weapon, the crown and the Shield, were now in his hands. The war between superpowers was just a step away. Their dreams are just a step away!

In the fairyland, Ananya's prayers reached to the almighty and her mother got the auspicious shield protecting her from any danger. Ananya and Reshmi gained two different superpowers. Ranipari introduced them to the fairies and started to prepare for the upcoming war.

Ray joined Timnasa so that she does not suspect him. But little did he know that she already knew everything. But, why does she looking so calm? She must be feeling helpless to see Baalveer's victory. Her calculations proved totally wrong, it would be the most devastating news for her, right? But there is something twisted in her bag! Timnasa presented her new commander to her disciples. It was that stolen statue whom she made an evil knight - The Evil Fairy Godmother. She was shrouded in darkness, wearing an obsidian armor, adorned with an ominous glow. Her once bright wings had turned into shadowy appendages reminiscent of raven feathers. Around her neck, a twisted talisman branched with an amazing power, fueling her newfound ferocity.

She grasped a wand, once a beacon of goodness, now distorted and crowned with a twisted gem pulsing with dark energy.

Her eyes, once pools of compassion, now glow with an emerald ferocity, revealing the inner struggle between the magic of her past and the evil forces that dictate her present. A ghostly aura surrounds her.

Everyone was astonished by seeing this. Timnasa smirked, she can see what is coming further. Now she can conquer every single realm with her new commander's help. She will be the queen of whole universe!

But, where did Meher disappear? She reported to the library of Shinkai, scanning each and every books of every rack. Worry was clearly visible at her face, she was becoming restless gradually.

The night passed away revealing the brightest sunrise. The final battle is going to start. Timnasa's lust for power will clash with the good will of our superheros. The stars will move, mask will reveal their real face, smile will turn into sorrow, fate will change the game. What is right? Who is lying? Whom to trust and who is backstabber? Can the protector of the world snatch the desired victory in this great war? Or they loose their lives? Will the flower of love bloom in the mire of swindle? WHO WILL SURVIVE?