Exploration part 2

They stopped by the stone.

-"Now, The Air. If we press around this stone with 5 types of air, only then will this stone break and we will find a way forward." The man spoke up.

After this long journey, Reshmi was very exhausted.
-"Now, what are the five types of Air!?"Disgust dripped from her voice.

The man smiled a little.

-"There are five air in the human body which help them to live. Those are -Pran, Apan, Saman, Udan & Byan. You have to summon them from any human body. You can also summon them from yourself. Just a friendly reminder, the human may die in this process."

He looked into Reshmi's eyes which were staring at him with wide eyes. He understood her exclamation. He continued.

"Now tell me what you want? Do you want to sacrifice yourself or want to use any other human being? If you choose yourself, you have a good chance to meet God! So, choose wisely."

She was faced with an agonizing dilemma and it seemed there was no correct choice. Nevertheless, she made her decision and told him she would sacrifice herself.

-"Sorry but I can not kill any innocent life for my victory. Hence I will summon the 5 types of Air from my body only. If I have to pay with my life, so be it."

He proudly looked at her and smiled.

-"You are the first one to pass the test. The test was there to know your intention, are you really a good person or just a power-hungry evil. Only the first one can go forward. Now, when you proved your goodness, I will help you to break the stone. Sit down here."

She followed his order. He also sat down facing her. He told her to keep her hands on his hands. She did so. Both closed their eyes and the man cast a spell. After a long time, the process was completed and the stone broke down into two parts. They stood up. They saw a small room on the other side with no exit.

-" Now what is it?"

-"The last element left is the Space."

-" Space... means nothing but a vacant place where everything gets indwelled, planets...stars... galaxies... black holes... orbits... everything!" Reshmi was becoming more confused.

-"You are very close to it. Think harder." He told making her more confused.

-"Sorry, I am done!" She exhaled deeply. "Can I take help from my friend?" She asked him.

-"You can but do you know where your friend is? You spent 4 years in this process of opening the Magic World door. The outside of this tunnel is changed a lot."

Hearing this, the ground moved from under her feet.

"4 years!" She murmured astonishingly.

Screen skips to a wonderland that was floating in space named Veerlok. A 16 years old boy was practising archery. Each of his arrows was hitting the bull's eye. The Veerchinha on his hand was glowing brightly. Behind him, his mentor was standing admiring his student cum brother or partner.

Yes, they were our beloved Baalveer and Vivaan. Baalveer was smiling proudly to see his brother's perfection. He was lost somewhere in memory lane. The first day when he met him... their cute fights over the existence of BV... and how he took him to Veerlok... Veersnan... How Vivaan got to know about BV... Veertilak... the first power... his charming enjoyment... his mischief and getting punishments... friendship and brotherhood... making him a complete Baalveer... fight together against the Evil... everything was roaming in his mind, he was visualizing those. He came to reality after hearing Vivaan's voice.

-" Hellooo! Am I visible right now?"
Vivaan asked him.

-"Yes you are, Chotu.😀"

-"Phirse Chotu!😪" Vivaan became annoyed making BV chuckle.

-"I am going to complain to Rani Pari about you.😒" Vivaan frowned cutely.

He was going to leave but BV quickly stopped him.

-"Are are, no Vivaan! Tum toh mere cute sa ladla bhai ho, strongest superhero ho tum. Maim toh mazak kar raha tha😅, tum bhi kaha seriously le lete ho?" BV was trying to lighten up him.

-" Haan haan bhaiya, sab samajhta hun maim. The great Baalveer sirf RP se hi darte hain, isiliye maska maar rahe hain aap."🙄😏

-"Aacha Sorry Viv.😅 Ab Maa tumko bula rahi hain, jaldi jao. Warna pit jaoge😏."

-"Kya! Aur aap ab bata rahe ho?🥶 Maim toh gaya!" Vivaan annoyingly teleported from there making BV chuckle again.

He also went to his house (Earth wala 😃) and lay on the couch. He was looking at the ceiling when his mind was living in the momentous era which he was going through. In these 4 years, his life changed a lot. He is now a permanent resident of Bharatnagar. After losing his family and mother, he again got the motherly affection from Karunaji. She loves him as her own child. She pampers him when he becomes sad, scolds him when he does mistakes, encourages him to do good things, and adores him when he becomes happy. Now, he calls her 'Maa'.

Vivaan became his soul brother. With Khushi, daughter of Karunaji and Vivaan's elder sister, he grew up an adorable bro-sis bonding. He again got another brother after the death of Manav, he got another sister after losing Meher, and he got another family after the Dagli family... but, deep down, still he feels lonely sometimes. He misses his sibling Manav Meher, whenever he remembers Rocky chachu, his foster parents and grandparents, his eyes become teary.

Apart from the new family and fairies, he is comfortable with just one person who is none other than Ananya. The first time they met, they didn't know that they will meet again but they did! They met second time in the Bharatnagar complex. She came here for her studies. They used to fight over silly things but became friends no one knows how. Gradually they grew some special feelings for each other.

The next chapter will be Debanya Special 😉

I know, we have no chance to get them back as Debanya but please don't hate or curse anyone or Kashveer too. Debanya will be alive in our hearts forever ❤😔

We adore them 💓💕

Keep watching Baalveer 3 at the weekends. 🙂

Thank you.