The Last Ritual

The night passed away in that way. The sun bathed the seashores, glaciers and Bharat Nagar in its light which brings hope in their deviated soul.

Meher was standing on the golden seashore searching for the wolves.

-"Danaaaa!" she shouted.

One of her pet wolves named Dana, was shown up running towards her. It came near her feet and started sniffing around. Smiling whole heartily she sat down and caressed his head.

-" kaisa hain mere bhai? Aaj ke din mere liye bahaut important hain. Aaj woh shakti, woh blessings mujhe mil jayega jiske liye maine itne dino tak intezar kiya. (looking at him) Ek baar woh mujhe mil jaye, fir start hoga mera revenge!"😈

-"Mera?" a questioning sound came from the behind.

Without looking at it, she answered back, -"off course hamara, darling. " She didn't stop pampering her pet.

It was Ray.

-"Hurry up Meher, we are being late for the ritual." Now she freed the wolf and looked back.

-"Sure. What do I have to do?" she asked sharing eye contact with her love.

He smiled and came closer to her maintaining the eye lock. He put his hands on her shoulders.

—"You have to be prepared for your new life. " He said. She took a deep breath and nodded in agreement.

-"Meher, this is the first time you are going to the Water Deity's court. It will be an unforgettable event in your life. This is an auspicious day for every inhabitant of Shinkai. Thousands of years ago, in this day Water Deitiy created the Shinkai. Every year on this day every shinkaian comes to his holy court to take his blessings. Legends say that his crown is the best blessing one can get. Till now, only two people got the crown. Both of them defeated evil and sacrificed themselves for goodness. Today, you are going to be the third person who has the blessings. Keep your mind calm. Think about goodness only. First, take a bath in the ocean, and adorn yourself with the Holy Dress I gave you yesterday. Then I will take you to the Water Deity's Court." He stopped.

-"Okay. Wait for me." Meher smiled and went from there. After one and a half hours, she returned. She wore a slate-coloured gown, a corset made of coral, and a pearl necklace adorning her chest. Her hair was tied up in a braid. Her incredible beauty mesmerized Ray and his eyes got stuck on her. She smiled and stepped forward.

-"Let's go." Her voice took him out of the daydream. He agreed and signalled to go. They teleported to the Holy Court. Every species of the Marine life was present there for worshipping the Water Deity.

As Ray told her, she went and took the first seat. Ray went to the Aqua knight's seat. Yes, he was the present aqua knight. After killing the previous, he conquered the position. As being the devil was only a way to fool Timnasa, he was actually a good leader of the Shinkai people. Everyone in Shinkai knows about his relationship with Charuta(Meher did not want to reveal her true identity).

There was a huge statue of Water Deity in front of them. All were chanting his name. In no time, the sunlight penetrated the sea water and spread on the forehead of the deity. A bright circle of light and wave was created around it's head and some bubbles were playing in that wave. After a while, those bubbles were divided as holy blessings among everyone present except Meher. She was confused at first but was startled by everyone's surprised shouts. Following everyone's gaze, she saw the jewelled crown of the statue's head glowing brightly. It was not attached to the statue anymore. It was gradually coming down. Soon, she realized that it was coming towards her. Her heart skipped a beat. Her whole body trembled with excitement and tension as well. She closed her eyes and the crown got placed on her head. Everyone was cheering up and chanting Water Deity's name. She bowed down to the Deity taking his blessings.

He bowed to the Lord standing beside her and then turned towards her.

—"Congratulations Charuta." He said smiling.
She nodded in gratitude and smiled.

***

Baalveer reached at the Death Valley. The valley was full of green, flowers and colouring creatures made it incredible. It seemed like Mother Nature took an eternity time to make this valley. The scenario surprised Baalveer because he didn't expect this view from the name. It was totally different than he could imagine.

But as soon as he stepped forward, he fell into a ditch. His hands and feet were injured by the rocks. He hissed in pain but chuckled at his own fate. He lay down on the rock. Over him, he saw the green heaven floating in the air. The greenery was just a mirage, an illusion to attract one and fall them to their cruel fate.

-"Ananya was right, I am really a duffer! How can I forget Rani Pari's advice? She already told me that there are illusions and traps everywhere in this valley. Still I believed my eyes blindly! " he scolded himself in disbelief.

He got up. Taking some more time to heal himself, he was about to go but didn't notice that a creature was creeping towards him. As soon as he stepped forward, it attacked him from the back. He fell to the ground but soon fought back. He threw it some distance away and cast a spell but all of a sudden, it vanished just like some camphor.

He was stunned by the incident but chose to go forward. After some time, he saw a huge cristal block in which the shield had remained. A victorious smile spread on his lips. But as he took a step forward, a noose caught his leg and hung him upside down from a tree. He saw a shadow coming towards him slowly.

The shadow came in front of him and cut the rope making him fall to the ground. Baalveer got up and glared at the latter.

—"Now the countdown to your death begins!" Baalveer roared and jumped on him.

***
Reshmi and Ananya reached at the door.

The man was waiting for them. He stood up and welcomed them.

—"Did you figure out how can you collect space?" He asked Reshmi.

Reshmi smiled. " We can not collect something which can not be touched. We can only make space by removing everything from this room. "

The man smiled proudly and nodded in agreement. Reshmi asked Ananya to use her magic and remove the air from the room. Ananya did the same. The wall opposite of the door got cracked and made the next door.

They entered the room. A sword with a golden hilt was embedded in a flying stone.

Reshmi stepped forward and took the sword.

—"Yes! We did it. " Ananya shouted.

***

Here Timnasa was laughing creepily because she finally made her new weapon — The Evil Pari-maa.

The statue of Pari-maa which she stole from Fairyland, she transformed into an evil commander.

Now, she will conquer the whole universe using her.

  ———————

Sorryyy for being late!  😅😅
Ab kuch din regular karne ki koshish karungi😌
Hope you all are doing well 😊
Thank you for reading 🤗