New Arrival

[I am skipping the battle scenes, I will add that later in flashback ]

In The Fairyland

Ranipari was standing in the balcony of the Parimahal. She was trying to reconstruct everything which happened in the past few days. They lost their four friends, four legendary soldiers of truth. This incident was an irreparable loss in the history of the world.

She sighed and looked at the fairyland which was drowned in deep sorrow. The land looked as if it had been covered with ice! But actually, it was a Pile of pearls made by fairies' tears.

And nature had also been able to feel this hint of depression, so maybe she was also sad! The sun was covered with clouds, the flowers in the garden seemed to wither. The birds were not singing, the butterflies were sitting quietly.

Baalveer arrived there.

Baalveer:- Ranipari, did you call me?

Ranipari turned towards him and nodded.

She stepped towards him and told:- Baalveer, we lost many of our friends. You are loosing your energy in every second! We are being weak day by day. So, I will awaken the Paritara and call some new fairies who are in the institute in present. You have a direct connection to the Paritara. So, I need your help.

Baalveer:- OK Ranipari. How can I help you?

Ranipari:- You have to go to Kaallok!

Baalveer:- Kaallok! But why?

Ranipari:- Yes. There is a mysterious cave in the southern area of Kaallok.
In the cave, you will find a golden lotus floating on a pond of lava.

Baalveer:- Pond of lava!

Ranipari:- Yes. You have to pluck the flower. But, be careful! You will be able to stay there only for 15 minutes. If you stay more than that, it may harm you. And you can't use your magical powers inside the cave.

Baalveer:- OK, Ranipari. May I leave for Kaallok, now?

Ranipari:- Vijayi bhava!

As soon as he left from there, a gray shade of tension and fear occurred to Ranipari's face. She went to the Temple of Angels. Seeing her, the doorkeepers bowed their head and greeted her.

She entered into the Temple. There was a huge statue. Beside it, there was a magical lamp. It's colour was slowly turning yellow from white.

She sighed,- No one can change the fate!

Another danger was knocking the door of the fairyland which was unknown to everyone.

In a secret place of Earth

Meher slowly opened her eyes. She saw a lady was smiling, sitting near her head.

Meher:- Where am I? And, who are you?

The lady:- I am...

In a small house

A girl was sitting on her bed, looking at a faded photo.

Suddenly, a bird came to her through the window. She hurriedly hid the photo and stood up.

She looked at her surroundings then touched the bird and soon she vanished from there.

In Kaallok (with Baalveer)

Baalveer arrived in the Kaallok. Some soldiers and evil powers attacked him but our superhero taught them a lesson and went away for his destination.

After many struggles, finally he got the flower, but it took more time than 15 minutes. He started suffocating due to low oxygen and unbearable heat of the lava.

It was seeming like he would definitely die, but a powerful magic pulled him out from the danger.

Chapter ka the end 👽👽👽

Sorry for this short chapter😅

And thank you sooo much again for all of your wishes.💖💖💖

Goodnight 🌃 😴😴😴