God's blessings

Anahita hid herself behind the pillar. Maybe inner Ananya was crying heavily but there was no single sign of any emotion on her face. She again looked at the fairies and then the bird who was floating in front of her. She touched it and teleported to the Kaallok.

In the Kaallok

Anahita(in a emotionless voice):- I succeeded in my task, Bhayrani.

Timnasa(smiled):- My Good Girl!

Anahita:- My mom?

Timnasa:- Itni bhi kya jaldi hain, meri pyari Rajkumari?! Maim bhi tumhari maa jaisi hi toh hun na? Mil jayegi tumhe tumhari asli maa, thoda sabr karo!

In the Earth, With Meher

Meher opened her eyes and saw a lady was sitting near her.

The lady:- Meher, don't be afraid, I am Milsa. I took you here. How are you now?

Meher got up and saw her surroundings.

Meher:- I am fine now, but why did you take me here? I want to go to my home. My parents are must searching for me. I want to meet my brothers. Please take me there!

Milsa:- Calm down girl, calm down. I will take you to your home. But you know, Timnasa also is searching for you. You should ask for help from the fairies and Baalveer.

Something strucked to Meher. Her jaw tightened in anger, she gritted her teeth and told:- No!! I will not let them know that I am alive. That Baalveer killed my brothers in front of my eyes. He became evil now. Even the fairies didn't help us! I will not leave them.

As she said this, she broke down in tears. Few hours ago, she had her parents and brothers, her best friend and motivater, she had a complete and beautiful family. But in a sudden storm, everything was ruined just like a house of cards! Now, she was all alone. No brothers, no friends, no family, she was like a floating leaf in a ocean!

Milsa was trying to console her but she was well aware that she was feeling alone this time. So, she hugged her.

After some time, Meher stopped and broke the hug. She wiped her tears and looked at her saviour Milsa.

In the Parilok

Fairies were sitting around Baalveer's body and crying. Ranipari was standing like a statue. Her heart was bleeding, but as she was the Queen of Fairies, so she had to act strong and hide her emotions. She couldn't break down in front of everyone!

Suddenly, a bright light fell down on his body leaving everyone shocked. Before they could understand anything, Baalveer's hand started moving.

In front of Ranipari's eyes, the lamp turned on again and the same time, Baalveer opened his eyes!

But a sound distracted fairies from Baalveer, they saw that Santa Claus was standing there.

He came near them.

Ranipari:- Brother Santa! You are welcome to the Parilok.

Baalveer stood up.

-"Santaa!" He ran to him and hugged him like a child.

Santa laughed sweetly and hugged him back.

-"Ho Ho Ho, Baalveer, my child!"

Everyone was admiring them, smiling.

After some time, they broke the hug.

Ranipari:- Brother, tomorrow is 25th December and all the gifts are ready.

Santa:- Ho ho ho! That's great my sis. Tonight, I will distribute those
gifts among all the children of the World.

Baalveer:- Yes, Santa and I will go with you.😃

Santa:- Ho Ho Ho, sure my child.

Suddenly, Baalveer became sad! He stepped forward and said:- But, Manav Meher!😔😔 They are not with us anymore. Timnasa killed Manav, and we don't know, where is Meher? Is she all right, or Timnasa --- (stopped saying)

Everyone became emotional. Santa put his hand on Baalveer's shoulder.

Santa:- You must find her someday. Good always wins. Believe on God. Blessings of the God Angel gave you a new life. And she will take you to your sister one day.

Baalveer:- Hope so, Santa. But I am sorry,😔 I cannot celebrate Xmas or any other festival without my family.
First, I lost my brother and my mother. Then, one of my teachers and best friend, I don't know where is my sister! I cannot come with you Santa. This Xmas is going to be full of darkness!😓

Saying this, he went from there leaving everyone sad behind.

So...

This is Xmas special Chapter 😉

Chalo ab mujhe Xmas wish karo😸😸

aur gift mein 25 likes kar dena chapter ko 🥺🥺

OK, bye bye 👋 👋

Merry Christmas 🥳🥳🥳