Charuta

Screen shifted to Shinkai,

A lady was standing on a podium facing the aqua knight Ray. There was a pearl in his hand. Yes, this was the Water pearl which he hid. A light coming from it was blending in her body.Her body was glowing brightly, A vortex of light swirled around her. Ray was smiling at the scenario. After some time, the light faded away.

—"Now, do you remember your past, Miss Charuta?" Ray asked calmly. The lady opened her mask revealing her face. It's Meher. The lost sister of Baalveer.

—"MEHER! My name is Meher Dagli. Sister of Manav Dagli and Ballu Dagli." She told. Her eyes were sparkling with a mysterious emotion.
Ray got a shock to listen to her.

—"You are the Meher! Baalveer killed my mentor for you?"

—"Maybe. Milsa hid me to save me from Baalveer." She walked down of the podium remembering her past.

—"We were hiding in a cave of Himalayan range, until we met a old lama. He took me from Milsa to educate me. He cast some spell which made me forget everything happened in my life. He named me Charuta and gave a mask to wear. He told that when I remember my name, I can took off the mask. He taught me how to control mind and do what I want. I learned some extraordinary self defense techniques. Then he told to search for a old lady who would teach me the second lesson. I got her. I learned to survive in the wildest situation. I became skilled in using every weapons. I grew up struggling for existence every moment among fierce beasts. She helped me to overcome every obstacle. After that she told me to come here, in Shinkai. I followed her order." She stopped talking. Ray remembered their first meeting at the seashore four years ago.

(Flashback)

Charuta was standing in front of the sea. Her pet wolves were playing on the sand dunes. Ray appeared besides her. There was a wondrous glow in her tired and ravaged face, her open hair blowing haphazardly in the sea breeze. She was looking extremely beautiful even in the messy look. Ray's heart skipped a beat in amusement to see the beauty.

—"Hello lady. Who are you? Why are you here?" He asked her.

—"I am Charuta. I am here to meet the aqua knight, Ray. But, how can I go to Shinkai?Can you show me the path?"

—"I am Ray. Why do you want to meet me?"

—" My mentor told me that I have to learn magic from you. May I?"

—"Sure. Come with me, in Shinkai. I will help you to learn magic."
Ray smiled. She smiled back.

—"Why are you wearing mask? Put that off."

—" I can't. It will be put off only when I will know my past. My mentor told me."

—"OK."

—"Can I bring my friends too?" She asked pointing at the wolves.

—"But how can they live under the water?" He asked.

—"If I can, so they! I am taking them with me."

—"You don't do that."

—"I will do. I can not go to Shinkai without them."

—"OK, then I can create an island on the ocean for them."

—"This is a good idea."

Ray created an island in the mid- ocean. Then he told her to follow him to go there. They went there walking on the ocean as he freezed it. She kept the wolves in the island and went to Shinkai with him. He showed her the waterland.

(flashback end)

He came back into trance. Meher was standing in front of him.

—"Thank you, for helping me to be so powerful." She said looking into his eyes.

—"It's okay Charu. Even I should thank you for giving me a new life. Still, I can not believe that the sister of Baalveer is my student and —"

—"No!" She replied sternly making him confused. "I can not be his sister. He is the killer of my brothers. He is only my enemy, nothing else."

—" He is my enemy too. Despite that, I think we are missing a point. We have to know the whole truth before taking any action."

—"Which truth are you referring, Ray? I saw him to kill my brothers with my own eyes."

—"What if he was not the one whom we are talking about? What if he was not the real Baalveer?"

—"If it was so, then what was the real baalveer waiting for? Why did he not come to rescue us? Because he was the one who killed my siblings. He broke all my trust, he broke his promise. That is the truth, believe me or not." Tears were beginning to well in her eyes. Ray hugged her. She leaned her head to his chest.

—"Don't cry babe, I am here for you, will be always. I love you. Calm down first." He patted her back gently. "You regained your memory just a minute before. Take some rest. We have to do some rituals tomorrow."

They broke the hug and looked at each other. Ray wiped her tears away.

—" Are you  okay now?" he asked. She nodded in agreement. She smiled slightly. He kissed her forehead making her blush.

'Love' is a beautiful thing which is the most powerful in the world. Ray and Meher both lost the love from their lives named family. The fate brought them together, they found the love again. They fell for each other. Thus began their love story.

This is for today.
Will meet in the next chapter ☺
Thank you ❤