Exploration

Reshmi, who was disguised as a bird, entered an abandoned building structure and landed transformed into a human. She looked around the place.  The stone floor had long since cracked, with weeds growing skyward through the cracks. Numerous tree roots have come down the wall. There was a gap between the two walls, probably a door once, she carefully entered. Sensing the arrival of humans, the reptiles hiding in the bushes began to flee elsewhere. She stepped forward very carefully. Some distance away was a large rock with five shallow holes and some signs carved on it. She tried to decode the signs but couldn't. She again looked around the place doubtfully. Thinking something, she put her hand in a hole.  She felt a strange heat. Immediately she took out his hand. She put her hand in again, and the same thing happened again. This time she put her hand in another hole, this time also the same thing happened.

—"This will not work, you still have to pass many tests, only then will the door to the magical world open."
A sober voice came from behind.

She turned back and found a gentle man standing, his whole body covered in white cloth, a locket around his neck.

—"How did you know that... " she asked in astonishment. The gentleman chuckled and told — " I know a lot, girl.  Many people have come here before to try their luck, but none of them could reach their goal."

—"I am Reshmi, I want to go to the magic world. That's why I came here. I found this stone called 'The first Step of Wonderland' but cannot decode the signs."

—"This is the first door of the Magic World. There are total five such doors to open. These doors are closed with the five elements of the universe — Fire, Air, Water, Soil and Space. You can see the five shallow holes on the rock. If you put 5 types of fire in these 5 holes, this door will open." He explained.

—"5 types of Fire! Fire is only fire. How can I differentiate the fire with another fire?" She asked.

—" No, fire is not the same thing every time. Sometimes fire is celebrated, sometimes it ends up with taking away many innocent lives, again sometimes, it saves the civilization. There are a type of fire in the stars and another type of fire in the hell. You have to collect those five types of fire and put in the holes." He replied.

—"Okay, I understand. Kindly guide me so that I can achieve my goal." She folded her hands.

—"Sure, my child. Go and collect the fire from the different parts of the universe. I will wait for you here." He smiled.

Reshmi crouched down and flew away, turning into a bird. After a long time, at the nighttime, she saw there were some people clapping and dancing around the fire, she swooped down from the sky and took a small burning stick and flew away unnoticed by everyone. She near the rock and put it in the first hole. Again she flew away to look for another types of fire.

Days passed away like this. She collected the fire from wildfire in the forest of amazon rainforest, fire from Mount Kilimanjaro volcano (as the fire of hell or underground world), the lifesaver fire from Greenland. She even collected the fire from the Sun(a star) with the help of glasses.

—"Here the 5 types of Fire I put in the holes. What will happen now?" Reshmi asked.
The man advised her to be patient and wait for some time. After some time, suddenly, to her surprise, the rock disappeared and a tunnel was revealed which was hidden under the rock.

—"Let's go." The man gestured her to enter the tunnel.

They entered the tunnel. After walking for a while through the darkness, they found a wall. A mysterious light was coming from nowhere. There was a pitcher in front of the wall.

—"You have to bring water from the 5 oceans of the earth and fill the pitcher and wash this wall with that water." The man informed her. She became tensed thinking that how to complete the task.

Seeing her worried, the man gave her a pot and told her to bring water in it. She disguised herself as a bird and flew away with the pot in her beak. After a few days of hard work, his work was completed. Now he sprinkled the water of that pitcher on the wall. Gradually a gap appeared in the middle of the wall and slowly the wall gave way to move forward.

They moved forward and stopped near a door.

—"Now, how can we open this door master?" Reshmi looked at him.

—"The battle between good and evil has been going on since the first day of creation of the world.  Every human being in the world was a partner in this war.  This human has created many great civilizations since ancient times, to come from the darkness to the heaven of light.  You have to bring the holy soil from the remains of some such lost civilizations. You have to visit Pilou(China), Kalibangan(Harappa, Girsu(Sumer/Mesopotamia), Saqqara (Egypt)and Ostia(Rome) to collect the soil. Then, you have to put that on these holes visible in the door."

Reshmi completed the work successfully after going through the great difficulties. It tooks many days to collect soils as her energy was draining every day. So, she could not able to fly miles as soon as she used to do before. Still she managed to do everything as she was told.

The door was opened. It was connected with an empty room. A huge stone was placed on the wall opposite the door.  They proceeded in that direction.

Bas, Baki baadme 2nd part mein aaygi.
Stay safe and be happy.
Happy Holi everyone
Happy Women's Day to all women among 
the world.