New fairies

Timnasa was watching Baalveer through the magical circle, she saw someone rescued him from the cave. But before she could see him /her, a girl appeared in front of her and bowed down. Timnasa closed the magical circle and looked at her with a wide smile.

This was the same girl who was vanished as soon as she touched the magical bird.

Timnasa:- Welcome to the Kaallok Princess Anahita! The way you have followed devil's footsteps out of honesty in these 5 years is truly admirable. I know very well that you are an opportunist, who can kill her father for her own life! But again I remind you, Don't do any tricks with me. You cannot even imagine what can I do with you!👿

Anahita remained silent looking at the ground. Timnasa observed her for a minute and said:- You have to do a new work, murder of Baal veer. Can you do it?

She silently nodded in agreement.

Timnasa:- Good. Now return back to your home. I will call you at the right time.

Saying this, she did a magic due to which, the princess went back to the Earth.

Princess Anahita / In Earth Ananya

With Baalveer

Someone took him out of the cave, he was half-unconcious that time. The person sprinkled water on him. After some time, he fully recovered and looked at his saviour but couldn't see anyone except a strange looking animal /bird!

The animal/bird started talking in human voice which shocked Baalveer.

The creature(in sarcastic tone):- Thank Lord, finally you wake up! For what great work work did you go to the death cave, Mr.?

Baalveer:- Who are you and how did you learn Earth's language?! And I don't even know you, but you rescued me! Why?

The creature:- oh Lord! How much questions do you have!? Stop now for a minute, let me give you answers!

Baalveer:- OK, tell. 🙄

The creature:- So, I am Jainaag. Don't afraid, I am not a disciple of Timnasa. My father was the Guardian of Swetlok, whom Timnasa killed brutally and my mother hid herself with the prince to save him from Timnasa. Princess Anahita gave me the power of talking in any language of this universe!

When you came here, I got positive vibes and thought you are a friend of truth and honesty. Then I saw you fighting with the evil army of Timnasa. So, I helped you.

Now tell me, who are you and what are you doing here?

Baalveer:- I am Baalveer, a soldier of truth and goodness. I came here to get a magical flower and I am succeeded in this mission. Thank you for saving my life, Jainaag.