Getting Better Everyday

Some days passed away.

Ranipari was doing Parisadhna. A sparkle coming from the Pari Tara was merging into her. Again a sparkle coming from her was blending in the Pari Tara. Both started to glow. A heavenly light was floating around them. A powerful shield was creating over the Fairyland. A positive energy was spreading all over the planet. The fairies were overjoyed at this change of scenery. They infuse that vitality. After the huge destruction, fairyland was again trying to get better.

On the contrary, Timnasa was as usual thinking of doing something dangerous for humanity with her disciples. She was busy decorating the mysterious statue she stole from the Fairyland at any moment in the last war. No one noticed her at that time. She made a special costume for it which can prevent it from any wounds made by any metal weapons. She took it to the Vinashlok (Destructive Land/planet) to purify it with 5 universal elements. She made Akrur the Guardian of the Kaallok and sent Bhaymar to collect some bones of Hyenas, Leopard and feathers of some nocturnal birds.

Let's take a look at Shinkai, Ray was sitting on a rock. Octopus, whales, and sharks were swimming past him. Tears were clearly visible even in the water. His mind was roaming in the lane of memories. 18 years back, when his mother died and his father strangely disappeared, Bambaal was the person who gave him a family. He adopted Ray but did not make him feel that anyway. He took care of Ray just like his own daughter Retwika. He trained both Ray and Retwika as the most skilled warriors of Shinkai. After the training was completed, he sent Retwika to Fairyland to help the fairies and undergrounded Ray because for some reason Ray didn't know. He made Ray go through many dangerous ways which made him more experienced, skilled and brave. Every time Ray used to dodge a danger, Bambaal used to give a box as an appreciation. He told him to open those when he would be 25 only. He made him more than a warrior. When 'Baalveer' was killing Bambaal, he witnessed the incident from a room. He saw Baalveer was asking him about Meher aggressively but Bambaal was refusing to say anything about her continuously.

He felt that Baalveer was losing control over his anger. Suddenly BV grabbed Bambaal's neck letting him suffocate. Bambaal was trying to defend himself but couldn't find a way. BV threw him out to the stairs and stabbed him with his sword. A painful scream came out of his throat before BV cut it off. Ray saw the whole thing but couldn't do anything because his mentor ordered him not to come outside at any cost and Ray could not disobey him. When watching the massacre, he was only able to cry and curse himself for his helplessness. After BV went from there, he wanted to run to his mentor's cadaver but Milsa held his hand. She calmed him down and explained that it was not the right time to come out as he was still underground for a reason. She told him to be strong enough to keep himself controlled in such a situation. She wiped out his tears and embraced him with motherly affection. She kissed his forehead and told him that she had to go somewhere with Meher. She went from Shinkai to secure Meher's life. Ray became alone. No family, friends or anything that can be a shoulder to cry on. He was broken into pieces.

He joined Timnasa, but could not become evil because he could never forget the lessons given by Bambaal. He was trying to know the whole truth behind the murder of Bambaal. His brain was telling that what he saw was the truth but his mind still did not want to accept that. He wanted to know why BV helped Timnasa and killed his best friends( Manav and Ballu) and Bambaal. He was now trying to get Timnasa's trust to know her secrets.

On Earth, Ananya was crying silently watching the faded picture. There were many wishes to fulfil, endless ways to go, unknown death traps to escape and wars to win. But after all of these, would she be able to find her family, her happiness? Or, has Timnasa destroyed her happiness already? She didn't know, did not want to know. She wanted just to fight back and to free her realm from the evil queen.

Her friend Reshmi was wandering around abandoned cities of Egypt to find the door of 'Magic Land'. At night she was flying as a nocturnal bird. When it was already the dawn, she hid on a branch of a tree exhausted. After the Sun rose, she turned herself into a diurnal bird and flew away again.

On Baalveer's side, he came to the Earth with some fairies to find his successor. He was travelling to different cities and villages in India but all his efforts were going to vain. Incidentally, he came to the Bharatnagar complex. He felt a strange energy there which made him investigate the place more. He went to the authority of the complex to rent a house.

In a dark forest, Charuta, the masked girl was seen standing on the roots of a tree. She is feeding her friend pups and practising archery with a bow and arrows. The lady who gave her shelter was the only one whom she had been searching for, her next teacher according to her previous mentor. While the pups were enjoying the food and she was targeting her aim, her inner self was thinking something else. Her mind was scrolling through her journey till she met a Buddhist Lama who showed her the appropriate way to go. He taught her some powerful mantras and gave some priceless advice which helped her to be confident, believe in herself, be patient when doing work and improve her skills. After 6 months of training, he told her to go to her next mentor who was an old lady.

That is for today, hope you like it. I know I am not being regular but trying to continue the story. I am not getting sufficient time to write 😔

Anyway, enjoy 😀