Is This The End?

In the Shinkai library, Meher ultimately found her desired book. She read the phrases and astonished but her expression was changed when she got a message from Ray through telepathy. She threw the book on the shelf and rushed towards the island where her pets were roaming.

Here Bhaymar and his army tried to attack the fairies but Shaurya froze them all. Watching all the incidents he came back from Veerlok.
Baalveer was standing facing Timnasa, suddenly he turned behind facing Ranipari. Before anyone could understand anything he tried to stab Ranipari but stopped. He turned into KAAL and fell to his death. Ranipari and the fairies looked at Timnasa, she turned back and the scene shocked everyone. Meher was standing there with her pets and her bow in her hand. She was the one who killed the Baalveer or we can say Kaal.

Yes, he was Kaal! Wanna know what actually happened? Let's go back to the Death Valley where Baalveer was fighting with the shadow.

The shadow was none other than KAAL! Baalveer tried his best but it was not his day. Just as moths are caught in a spider's web, so he was helplessly caught in Kaal's web.

Timnasa had brought Kaal back to life but made him a puppet. He was hypnotized by her. As she wished, he locked BV into a secret chamber in the valley and took the shield. With her magic spell, he manipulated everyone and took all the artefacts. At that very moment, Ananya was betrayed, Meher was tricked and the goodness lost its hope!

Leaving everyone stunned, the shield and weapon vanished from Baalveer's hands and went to Meher's hand. The crown was on Baalveer's head because Meher gave him a false crown. The real one adorns her head. She stepped forward and stood in front of Timnasa.

-"You committed many sins, now go and Rest in Hell!" She shouted in anger with tears in her eyes and stabbed her...

No, Timnasa did not die, Reshmi did! 'The Real Reshmi' rushed between Timnasa and Meher and gave her life to save Timnasa. Everyone was too stunned to speak anything. Meher saw the Paritara in her hand and took it off.

-"So, another impostor? Exactly how many impostors are here?" Meher asked in disgust. Then she tried to kill Timnasa again but the crown, weapon and shield disappeared gradually. Timnasa laughed mockingly at her.

-"Stupid little girl! Didn't you know that you have had only one chance? You missed it and these toys went to their own places. You have to again collect them, now there will be more challenges and mysteries. Don't worry, you don't have to bother anymore. I will free you from every burden. Just wait and watch!"

Meher didn't bother to her blabbering and went to Ranipari.

-"I know you have many questions to ask but there is no time. We have to search for the Real Baalveer. He is in the Death Valley. We have to go there."

-" Ananya is dying Ranipari, please save her." Mastipari told her. Duba Dubas took Vivaan's lifeless body there.

"Ranipari, save him too." That urged.

Fairies took Ananya's body. Jainag came there and told Ranipari that he found an unconscious Reshmi in the Eastern forest. Some fairies went there and took her too.

-"Ranipari, what should we do now?" asked a fairy.

-"Meher, if you know where is Baalveer, then go and save him. We will try to handle the situation here. Shaurya, can you please go with her? It will help her. "

But before anyone could react, another incident shivered them. Someone drew their attention towards the fake Reshmi who saved Timnasa. Her wound was recovered and she was getting back her consciousness.

-"How can this even be possible? She has died. "

-"Who is she actually?"

-"How can she live? "

-"What is happening? "

Chaos began among the fairyland inhabitants. Even Ranipari, Meher and Shaurya were becoming restless. Ranipari's tried to control her mates. Shaurya's magical effect was decreasing causing the evil army to alive again. Meher gathered all her powers and made a shield over them captivating them into that.

'Reshmi's got up, astonishing everyone except Timnasa. A black aura surrounded Reshmi transforming her into the evil Fairy Godmother.

One after another shocking events stunned the fairies and others. The evil warrior stepped forward and removed the shield. A dramatic clash unfolds as a new battle took place. Now the tables turned and evil was overpowering the goodness. No one could stand in front of the evil warrior. She freed Timnasa and Ray. Havoc erupted as the evil gained more power leaving destruction in its top.

-"We have to escape, fairies. Protect yourselves." Ranipari shouted drawing her team's attention. Her once glittering gown now bore the scars of the relentless conflict, marked by slashes and dents. She was panting, restless but she had to secure the team members' lives. Somehow she calmed down herself and gathered everyone.

-"Since when the good ones began to flee from the battlefield, Ranipari?" being frustrated Meher asked.

-"We flee to live another day, Meher, not out of weakness but to ensure we can fight again. Our survival is our strength, and in time, we shall reclaim what is rightfully ours," Ranipari replied, her frustration tempered by a resilient determination.

-"Fairies and Duba Dubas, take the injured and child fairies as you make your escape to Earth. I will bring Baalpari with me," commanded Ranipari.

-"Baalpari? Isn't she presumed dead?" questioned Meher.

-"No, she's in a coma. We must bring her along; otherwise, they will end her life," Ranipari urgently clarified.

Fairies brought Ananya, Reshmi and Vivaan's bodies while Meher and Shaurya covered them so that enemies couldn't harm them. They reached at a secluded forest on the Earth and hid themselves. Soon, Ranipari joined them gently placing Baalpari's body beside the other three.

Evil triumphed, goodness retreated, and Timnasa ascended to the throne of the fairyland.