Confession

4 years! How quickly the night changed. They were strangers to each other... and now? They are in love with each other. But... yes, there is a 'but', he is a superhero, he may not have such a relationship because it can only hurt the spouse. If something happens to him, her whole life can be ruined. Balveer is aware of this but he cannot control himself from loving her. She is, somehow, healing his wounds with her love, care and affection. Whenever she came around him, he felt safe and energetic. Their silly arguments bring him to life. He wants to be with her. But... does he really love her? his brain asked him. Is it really love or just attraction? His mind answered-no, it's not just attraction. She is not only the cure for his depression, she is the goddess of his life. She is a blessing to him, she is the love of his life. Yes, he loves her, he loves her from the core of his heart. He can't lose her. She is a precious gem that he found by chance. She made his live his life again.A wide smile came to his lips remembering that day when they confessed their feelings to each other three years ago.

His thoughts were interrupted by the ringing of his phone. Someone sent a message to him. He took the phone, it was none other than Ananya.

Ananya-"Meet me in front of the old storeroom behind the college during recess today. It's very urgent".

Thus began their conversation or the cat fighting.🙆‍♀

Dev-What happened now? Tune firse kisiko hospital vej di kya?🙄 Ya fir koi aur musibat mol li jo mujhe yaad kar rahi hain?😏
Ananya- Oh Hello? 🤨
Dev - Hello 😇
Ananya - Maim sirf musibat mein hi yaad karti hun tujhe?
Dev - Of course, I think so.
Ananya - Tu kahan ka Baalveer hain jo tujhko yaad karu?
(typing)
Dev - Yes I am Baalveer 😎🦸‍♀
Because Everyone is Baalveer.
I

t is not just a name,it is a thought
(typing)
Ananya -Tera gyan tujhe hi mubarak🙄 jo maine kaha, woh kar.
Dev -😑😑
Ananya - Recess ke time storeroom ke paas aa jana warna Asli wala Baalveer se tujhe uthake laungi. Samjha?😏🙄
Dev -But, ye to bata ki huya kya hain? 😒
Ananya - Actually, main aj ye prove karne wali hun ki tu ek alien hain, isliye.😊
Dev - Maim alien hun!😑 Tu kya hain? Bandar?
Ananya - Tune mujhe Bandar kaise bola?😡
Dev- Hamesha bandar ki tarha uchalti rahti hain, Bandar na bolu toh kya Gorilla bolu?😏

Ananya - Maim aur Gorilla!😠 Tu kya hai? chimpanzee?
Dev -😑 Aur tu Green Monkey.
Ananya - Tu hain Blue Monkey 🙄
Dev -Tu Baboon hain 😌
Ananya - Tu langur hain 😛
Dev - Tu chudel hain 😏
Ananya- Aur tu ek donkey hain.😏
Dev- Arre! Mere jaise handsome charming ladke ko tu donkey bol rahi? 🥺🥺
Ananya - What the f... funny!😂
D

ev - Isme funny kya hain?😐
Ananya - You Dabbu the great and handsome! In your dreams 🤣🤣
Dev - 😕
Ananya -😛
Dev-😑
Ananya -😆😆
Dev -🙄
Ananya-🤪🤪
Dev -🥺🥺
Ananya -🥳🥳
Dev-🤔
Ananya -🤭😈
Dev -🧐🧐
Ananya -👊👊
Dev-👦👦
Ananya -Ab phone ko bhi thoda rest de mere Dabbu🤦‍♀ hamesha mere sath fight karta rahta hain.
Dev - Shuru kisne kiya tha?
Ananya - It was you Mr. Dabbu. 🙄
Dev - It was you Miss Chabbu. 😏
Ananya - No, you.
Dev-you
Ananya- What ever 🙄🙄 argue baad mein kar lena, jo bola hain woh kar pahle.
Dev -Kya boli thi? 🤔
Ananya - previous Messages delete nehin huya hain, jaake padh le 🙄
Dev -OK my lady.😘
Ananya-😳☺ OK, bye.

(Chatting end 😅😁)

(Recess time, scheduled place)
Ananya was waiting for her "Dabbu".
15 minutes before recess ends, he finally showed up.
Ananya - kab aane ke liye boli thi?
Dev - Sorry, important seminar chal raha tha. Bolo kya kaam hai.
Ananya - Aj ka date kya hain?
Dev - Tumhare phone mein calendar nehin hai kya? Usme dekh le.
Ananya -Maine dekh liya Dabbuji, ab aap bhi dekhne ka kast karenge?
Dev - Dekh liya to puch kyun rahi ho? Kaam ki baat karo na?
Ananya - agh! Chal mere sath.

She dragged him to the storeroom which was decorated with some balloons and flowers. There was a card hanging in the wall written "Happy 3years of our Relationship💖".

Ananya - Yaad aaya kuch?
Dev - Maim bhula nehin tha, yaad tha mujhe.
Ananya - Really? Maim kaise maan lu?
Dev - Mat mano, tumhari marzi. Waise maim kuch laya tha tumhare liye.

Ananya gave a confusing look to him. He took out a set of boxing gloves from the bag and handed them to her making her more confused.

Dev innocently told - Actually, tum to hamesha fighting karte rahte ho sabke sath, toh ye pahn kar ladna, hath mein chot nehin lagegi.😁

With extra sugar in her voice, she thanked him.
-"Aww! How caring you are. Thank you so much. Waise, ekbaar practice karlu? Boxing?"
-" Par, punching bag nehin hain, practice kaise karoge?"

Ananya nothing said but smiled cutely which was enough for him to understand her intention, so he started running and Ananya was chasing him shouting his name. After sometime, making the decorations totally mess, they became tired and stopped the Tom Jerry chase. They both were tired, so she postponed the fight and sat down beside him. She hugged him, he participated and kissed her forehead. They remained in that position for some time. Then
breaking the embrace, she took out a tiffin carrier. They fed each other and enjoyed their time.

After the small celebration, Dev went to his lecture and Ananya's returned home because she had no lectures to attend.

Entering her home she locked the door and leaned on it. Her eyes became moistened.

(Flashback)
She put the phone on the table after chatting with Dev and took a wooden box.
Ananya - Today I will give this to the safe hand.
-"No, you don't." A very known voice made her shiver in fear. It was Timnasa. She came forward and grabbed her neck.
-"Do you really think that I am a fool? I am not, poor child. I knew that you hid the 'Swet Swarn'(White Gold) with you. Did you forget that I am keeping an eye on you? Don't dare to give it to Baalveer. Otherwise, your mother will be burned alive in the Lava pond. Remember that. "
-"But, if you knew about it, then why did not snatch it? You started the war just for getting this."
-" Now it is useless for me. I don't need it anymore. I am the strongest now. There is nothing which can defeat me."
She disappeared after threatening her again.

(Flashback end)

She knelt down on the floor and started crying heavily. She had never felt so helpless before. She screamed loudly to express her anxiety, her feelings. She was completely devastated.

-" I am sorry Baal Veer, I am sorry!
I want to tell you the truth. Every truth I hid from you. I don't know what to do. I - I was reason of your losses, I betrayed you. I was helpless BV, I am still helpless.
(looked up)
Where are you Mom? I need you. I can not do these anymore! I am constantly committing crimes. But what I am doing is to save you from that witch. Am I doing anything wrong, Mother? It is not wrong to save one's own mother, but is it right to empty another mother's lap to save her? If Timansa releases you in exchange for Dev's life, will you be very happy mother? Then why am I doing this? I am betraying him, I am spying on him. You always taught me good lessons, but today I became evildoer. I am a failure mother, I could not keep the promise. Nether I could rescue you nor the Swetlok from that wicked Timnasa. And now, I am breaking BV's heart. You know mom, he truly loves me. He always does silly things due to which we engaged to fightings, but he takes care of me. After a long time of darkness, he was the one who made me live the life. His antics made me laugh, his company made me happy. And... And I?... I am just killing his trust. What will he think after knowing the truth? Will he be able to forgive me? After so many disasters in his life, how will he bear this treachery? I should not follow her orders but she would kill you if I did so."

She was suffocating. She was feeling guilty of her deed. After some time she got tired and slept on the ground only.

That is for today.
Hope you will like it
Stay safe and be happy
Keep watching Baalveer 3 only on Television to increase the trp 🙂🙂
See you in the next part ✌