Chapter 15

Be with me always
Take any form- drive me mad
- unknown

Thea's POV

Stella and I were getting ready to go to the football game. I wore a crop top and high-waisted jeans.

Stella was wearing Jeremy's jersey which was so cute. Ryan told me he would love to give me his but he's phone is switched off from yesterday. Maybe he is tired from all the practicing.

We went to the stadium which was jam packed but thankfully one of Stella's friend saved the seats for us. Few minutes later Amy joined us wearing Alec's tshirt

Why don't they just make their relationship public?

Tring Tring Tring

Leila has a boyfriend- Alec

I knew it was some stupid love triangle

Might be

Anyways keep all this out of your head for now and bring the trophy home

Will try my best.

The game started sooner than we expected. Our opponents were pretty good but so were we. So before half time both the teams had scored a goal.

Everyone was bucked up to see the next half. For the first few minutes both the teams were successful in not letting the other team score. But then Ryan got the ball but before he could score , a guy from the other team snatched it. Alec said something to Ryan which made him red with anger.

After trying for some time Chase got the ball and as the guys from the other team surrounded him, he passed the ball to Ryan but the ball swiftly moved pass him. Thankfully Alec got the ball and scored the winning goal.

The crowd went mad, absolutely mad. The boys picked Alec up and cheered for him, but I didn't find Ryan there which was weird considering he is the captain.

I left the bleachers to go to the changing room. I was right , he was there thinking about something.

"Ryan" I said loudly enough to gain his attention

"Hi" he said softly

"Congratulations on the w-" before I could complete Ryan held me by my waist whirled me around as my back touched the locker. He soon landed his lips on mine and roped me in a passionate kiss.

"Ryann" the coach shouted and I pushed him back

"Sorry sir" I mumbled and walked forward only to meet Alec's eyes which made me all the more flustered.
.
.
.
Stella, Amy and I were getting ready to go to the after party. Amy couldn't stop talking about how wonderful Alec made her feel like and how lucky she was having him.

I nodded through the whole conversation and throughout felt the knots in my stomach tightening.

I wore a wine dress and tied my hair in a bun. Did a minimal face of make up and I was good to go.

 Did a minimal face of make up and I was good to go