Chapter 22

A person who truly loves you
Will never let you go
No matter what

Thea's POV

Our house was already filled with people by the time I woke up. My friends and i were sitting at the breakfast table with my mom and dad.

Both of them were super busy taking calls and with all the event management people moving back and forth it was messy.

The only thing mom told me was to meet her in her room

"What do you want?"

"I have chosen a dress for you, i don't know if it goes with today's style or not, wear it if you want I will appreciate it"

"Okay"

This is the first time she has actually been nice to me and asked me something and not forced it on me.
.
.
.
.
In no time it was evening and the sudden rise in population in my house indicated I have to start getting ready.

My mom was wrong, the dress was beautiful and it was black and it was very very stylish

Stella did my eyeshadow and lips because I am not really good at it. I slipped on the dress but just couldn't zip it

Knock knock knock

"Natalya asked me to ......" Alec entered while I held the dress with my hand.

He kept staring at me for god knows how long and then finally said"you look beautiful"

"Thank you! You look really handsome too, thanks for suiting up"

"Why are you holding your dress?"

"Zip"

"May i help you?" I slightly nodded and turned back facing the mirror

His finger touching my bare back made a streak of lightning run through my spine. I could see him in the mirror, he looked so so handsome today with the black suit and gold detailed tie. He looked like a model to say the least.

"All done"

"Thank you"

"I got you something, I hope you like it"

"What?"

"Turn back again"

I did. He took out a box from his pocket and brought out a beautiful necklace and swiftly put it on me. It was a rose quartz necklace.

 It was a rose quartz necklace