じゅうよん - Fourteen

After an intense fight, Midoriya and Y/n were taken to the infirmary to have their wounds treated

After an intense fight, Midoriya and Y/n were taken to the infirmary to have their wounds treated. Bakugou, with a hurt ego, stayed silent the rest of the day and the other teams battled each other until all the winners were declared.

After the battle trials were over, the students went to change clothes and All Might left due to his time limit. He then went to check on Midoriya and Y/n.

"The year has only just started and this is his third time here!!" Recovery girl immediately reprehend the pro hero when he arrived. "Why don't you prevent this All Might?!"

"Moushiwake gozaimasen (my apologies), Recovey Girl. " he bowed apologizing.

"It's not to me you have to apologize to!!"

She sighed.

"Yesterday he also came injured. I can't treat him all at once. I've already gave him the emergency first aid and an I.V drip... So now all we can do is wait for him to recover on his own."

Toshinori looked at the boy feeling guilty.

"Mattaku (jeez)... I know he is your favorite and you gave him your powers but you have to stop indulging him."

"You're right and I don't have excuses. I wanted to consider his feelings... So I hesitated and didn't stop the training. But.. Could you not talk out loud about One for All?" he put his finger over his lips to emphasize his request.

"Hai, hai, (ok, sure thing) Mr. Natural Born Hero, Mr. Symbol of Peace."

"My true form and injures are know by the U.A staff but only you, the Principal, Midoriya and a few dear friends know about my quirk. It's a secret to all others."

"I know you're not one to rest on your laurels but be a natural born hero and the Symbol of Peace is that important?"

"Without me... This society would fall to evil. This is the responsibility that those who carry this power have to bear." he said looking at his hands.

Recovery Girl smiled.

"Then it's even more important that you learn how to guide him properly. Well, not only him but also your other students." she said indicating Y/n who was in a bed across from Izuku."What happened to the poor girl? She appears to have received a full blow."

All Might turned slowly, a little afraid to see her again, specially now that just a few inches separated them.

Part of him though he was only imagining things. He saw what he wanted to. Her name and appearance could just be a coincidence. There should be others Torino Y/ns out there. Also Gran Torino would have said something to him if she was still alive, wouldn't he? He knew how much he cared about her so he wouldn't hide it.

But seeing the girl closer, breathing and alive in front of him wiped out any doubts he had about her identity.

Fighting the urge to run to her, he approached slowly, step by step, until he was next to her sleeping form. Toshinori observed her for long seconds until, with trembling hands, he touched her cheek, moving away a strand of hair that was covering her face.