Diagnosis

Hey everyone here's prt 7 for this  story. Thanks Descendantsfan03 for letting me use little Mal and the Quints in this story. Also thanks Descendantsfan03 for letting me use some your dialogue it means a lot and I really hope you enjoy if you do vote and comment love y'all 💖 also sorry if the end of this chapter suck I ran out of ideas lol💖

Did not proofread

Georgie waits for a minute for Tessa to answer her questions Tessa sighs, "Well she's doing okay for now. She's in the pediatric ICU right now though because she has a DKA apparently, and Type 1 diabetes. She's crying for Evie which April and I really don't know what to do about because she deserves to see her, but Evie is not mentally there yet. April is talking with the others right now" Tessa rambled out., "Oh wow that's a lot to take in. She's okay though right?" Georgie asked as Tessa's rambling was kind of confusing her.

Tessa just nods before continuing, "Yeah, but Georgie it was so terrifying. And right now she is literally crying for Evie, and I really don't know what to do about that..." Tessa rambles some more, "Um Tess..." Georgie says trying to get her attention as Elena was still sitting by her, and she knew Elena was a bit to young to hear all this, but Tessa continued on, "Evie has a right to see her, but we just don't know if it's best for Mal right now with the state she's in." Tessa says that's when Elena spoke up, as she had heard everything, and was now curious and worried about Evie.

"Somethings wrong with Evie?" Elena asks making Tessa look over and see Elena, "Oh Georgie you didn't tell me Elena was here." Tessa says as Georgie sighs, "I was going to." Georgie says before Elena asks, "What's going on with Evie." As she was worried about her. Tessa looks to Elena again and sighs, "She's just needing a small break that's all. Everything is fine. So anyway do you want to see Mal, because she really wants to see Pumpkin and Mira, and I'm sure she would love to meet Elena too. If she wants to come." Tessa says as Georgie shook her head.

"Oh actually Tess, Emma's grandma and Elena's babysitter just called, and said she was actually going to come get Elena so she can hang out with Emma, and she's on her way now. Plus I think Mal should just see people that she knows right now." Georgie told Tessa as she knew how shy was, and how outgoing Elena was, and it probably wouldn't be a good way to meet, and because Elena's babysitter would be there very soon.

Tessa just nods her head in understanding, "Yeah, you're right. Okay great well can Pumpkin and Mira come see Mal while you're waiting, because Mal really wants to see them. " Tessa says as Georgie instantly looks to her dogs. Who were sitting at the ready, Pumpkin slightly wagging her tail. Pumpkin then nods, and barked out, "I wanna see Mal!" As Mira wags her tail ass well, "Making Georgie nod in understanding, before giving Pumpkin a glare that said, "Don't try anything." Before looking up to Tessa and nodding.

"Okay fine, yeah I don't mind, but Tessa watch them; especially Pumpkin don't let them out of your sight." Georgie starts making Pumpkin huff, "What would I possibly try to do everyone knows me here!" Pumpkin barks out offended as Mira and Georgie roll their eyes. "With you Pumpkin anything." Mira says making Pumpkin roll her eyes. "And I'll be right there after Emma's grandma gets here." Georgie told Tessa, who nods.

"Okay great! Come on Pumpkin! Come on Mira! Let's go see Mal!" Tessa says, as both dogs cock their heads in confusion, as Tessa hadn't grabbed their leashes, but they still follow her anyways; Pumpkin's tail wagging excitedly, "Yay Mal." Pumpkin barks making Mira roll her eyes, "Remember Pumpkin she's still not well yet, you need to be gentle, and for the sake of Tessa, don't do anything stupid." Mira says, because if something happened to Pumpkin again. She knew it wouldn't matter who it was, or how sympathetic she was for them. She was going to get whoever was watching her, and for once it wouldn't be Lola.

"Don't worry what could go wrong at a hospital?" Pumpkin asks, as Mira rolls her eyes, "Let me see, "Remember the time that you almost had a needle plunged into you? Or how about the time you almost got hit with the crutches, and do I have to remind you about the wheelchair incident?" Mira asks raising an eyebrow as Pumpkin rolled her eyes, "Why did Georgie have to fill you in about everything that has happened to me?" Pumpkin asks, as Mira chuckled.

"Because she wanted me to know what I was getting myself into when I agreed to be part of the therapy dog team." Mira says with a scoff. "Okay well I need to tell Georgie to stop spilling all my stories, because everyone using them against me is not fun." Pumpkin says as Mira rolled her eyes, "She also told me because she wants me to have your back when she's not with us, especially when Lola is pup sitting." Mira says as Pumpkin nods. "I don't know why you think Lola is so bad," Pumpkin says as she personally enjoyed Lola pup sitting. "Well let's see she is irresponsible, she never actually watches us, she lies about things, basically she's not trustworthy. Kind of like you." Mira says as Pumpkin huffs again.

"Okay you're kind of right about that one." Pumpkin admitted as a wheelchair rolled by them, making Pumpkin flinch. "I hate wheelchairs she barks, making Mira laugh, "I know you do." Wait Pumpkin smell the air we're getting close to Mal's room." Mira says, as Pumpkin nods, "Yeah I smell that too, and hey you spoke to me the whole time we were walking over I didn't even think about doing anything like seeing Mark." Pumpkin says making Mira nods, "That was my plan exactly, and yeah I would love to see Mark too, but he got released last week and plus our main priority is Mal and her family right now." They need us more than ever right now okay." Mira asks as Pumpkin nods, " Yeah I know, and yeah hopefully we can help Mal feel better. I mean it's our job." Pumpkin says as Mira nods, "Yeah it is now let's do it." Mira says as they continued to walk to Mal's room.