A Phone Call and More waiting

Hey guys here's the next part of this mini story. First off sorry for the long wait I hadn't had inspiration for this story lately. Second of all thanks Descendantsfan03 for the request and for letting me use little Mal if you haven't checked her out you really should her stories are amazing, and some of them have Pumpkin in them. Anyways I hope you enjoy if you do vote and comment

Georgie went to go see Mal that is until she heard yelling from near her room and turned on her heel she knew if she went over there right now. That she would end up getting overstimulated and she didn't have time to deal with that right now. She went back to the waiting room where Leia came over to the younger woman as she had just gotten off work. "Hey Georgie I'm getting ready to head home for the day. How are you doing." Leia asked as Georgie just sighs it felt so weird to be sitting on the sidelines.

"I'm doing okay today has probably been the craziest day of my life though, and that says something since my best friend Lily got me in a whole lot of trouble back when we were younger. It also feels really weird just sitting here and not doing my job." Georgie admitted as Leia nodded. She knew Georgie usually only came to the hospital for her work of course she did why else would she be there. So it must have felt weird for Georgie to just be here doing nothing.

"Yeah I get that when my sister was in the hospital I couldn't help feeling weird just sitting in the waiting area and not doing my job." Leia says as Georgie sighs as her phone starts ringing making Georgie groan, "Um G, do you need to take that?" Leia asks as usually Georgie was on top of her phone since it was usually something important Georgie just shakes her head.

"If it's important they'll leave a message." Georgie says as Leia just nods she had a feeling Georgie must have been drained to not be answering a call that could be important, but she also knew part of Georgie's job was stressful and while she enjoyed it. It could quickly drain someone. 

"You've been busy lately?" Leia asks as Georgie just nods.

"Oh yeah crazy busy for the last few weeks. Today was actually my first day off since two weeks ago. I was actually planning on catching up on some sleep and reading until this happened. Some things are way more important and they needed my help." Georgie says as Leia nods, Georgie always puts others first.

"And you did like you always do. You did the right thing earlier today with getting her here as fast as you could. Georgie I remember what happened with Nathan and I know you think you caused Mal to get this bad, but you did what you had to do. That's the main part of our jobs. People don't fully understand that until they do it themselves. Anyways I'm going home see you later Georgie." Leia says leaving Georgie alone as she sighs she was glad she knew literally almost everyone here at least it gave her something to do.

Georgie groans as her phone rings again, but she sees it's Lily's boyfriend,and sighs, picking up, "Hello Georgie speaking what's up?" Georgie asks Ethan quickly as she saw the stables in the background and smiles. Before looking back to Ethan's face before seeing Lily pop up. 

"Hey G we're fine, my phone just ran out of power. We were just calling because it's our monthly check in!" Lily says as Georgie sighs she had forgotten about that as well. 

"Oh yeah um… I completely forgot about that." Georgie admits as she now remembers the date and groans. Her friends were right, "Sorry guys I've had a crazy day and an even crazier busier last few weeks." Georgie explains as her two friends nod.

"Sounds like you need your monthly glimpse of fluffy cuteness!" Lily says excitedly as both Georgie and Ethan look at each other  and playfully roll their eyes and chuckle at what Lily always called the kittens, but Georgie did admit she loved seeing the little kittens. 

"Yes, I could honestly use that right now." Georgie told them as Lily nodded, grabbing the two kittens from where they were playing, and adjusted the screen so Georgie could see them better. "Aw, hi Terrance, hi Angus you two are getting so big!" Georgie told the kittens playfully both kittens just mew happily as even though they have never met this person in real life they really liked her. "They have such long fur you can definitely tell Jenna is their mother." Georgie told her friends who nod

"Oh yeah and Angus is just as aloof as Jenna while Terrance is very meek and shy like how Binx was." Lily says as Georgie nods, smiling at the kittens. "Now what's wrong we've been friends for forever now and you sound both physically,  and empathly exhausted." Lily asks as Georgie

"It's just been a very crazy day and I have a feeling it will only get crazier for the next few weeks." Georgie says as she tried to keep a lot of what was going on out of the conversation. Lily just cocked and eye brow as she looked at her phone. 

"I thought you had the week off this week." Lily says questioningly as Georgie scoffs at this point it felt like she never got time off. And Lily just chuckles as she knew exactly what Georgie was thinking. 

"Let me guess you were trying to take a break, but something very important came up." Lily asks as Georgie laughs as that was exactly what she was going to say Lily just smiles. "G the only way you're ever going to get a vacation is if you throw your phone out and literally go to a desert that isn't the desert we used to live in." Lily says over dramatic which made both Georgie and Ethan laugh as both know even  though it was an over exaggerated remark. Georgie knew that was pretty much a correct statement.

"Don't forget about locking all the doors and windows." Georgie says playfully as the three friends share a laugh at that. Georgie then sighs looking around the place as she looks around. "Okay guys I've got to go check on my dogs I love and miss you, and send the kittens, Jenna, Binx, and the horses my love." Georgie says as Lily and Ethan nod and Georgie hears the horses whinny from their respective stalls. 

"They heard ya G, and we love ya too call you next month, same date same time?" Lily asks as Georgie nods as she looks at her calendar. She sees Ethan do the same thing and nods at Lily. 

"Sounds good I don't have anything planned that day yet…and I promise I will remember it this time. It's just been a very crazy day." Georgie says as the other two nod in understanding. They knew Georgie was busy, but they were glad that she still always put them first, and they both knew it helped Georgie destress as well.

"Alright see ya then, bye" Lily calls up as both parties hang up as Georgie sighs before immediately  putting her hand to her necklace feeling the engravement on the back of it and looking at the photo inside the locket and the note  Mr. Terrance wrote just before he passed "You know who you are, now use your talents to help those who don't know, and those who need you. You're the change they need." Georgie just sighs after reading it she had lived by the word on Mr. Terrance's letter, and she was going to continue to, no matter how hard it was. She sighs again getting up as she really did need to check on her pups, and on all the sisters as it had been a while and it was still her job to help her therapy job with the work.