An Unexpected Visitor

Hey guys this one shot was requested by Descendantsfan03 so thanks for the request and also thanks Descendantsfan03 for letting me use little Mal and mention the Quints it means a lot. Anyways I hope you enjoy if you do vote and comment 💖

Georgie sighs carefully, putting on her signature necklace as she heads out of the bedroom. She looked at it for another minute reading the engravement on the back. Reading the encouraging words had become part of her daily routine, especially after almost giving up a half a year ago, and having Mal and Tessa move in. She then saw Mira run up and jump up onto her lap and giggled, "Is Pumpkin bothering you again Hero Dog?'' Georgie asks as Mira nods, "For another small dog she sure takes up a lot of room on our bed." Mira says, putting her head down on Georgie's lap. "Come on Mira let's get some breakfast going." 

Georgie says as Mira nods, Georgie just  picks the dog up and places her on the counter gently. Mira just sat down on it as Georgie looked to see what she had to make . "Ugh I need to go shopping. I keep on forgetting that I have more people that need to eat." Georgie says as she was still getting used to  living with people again as she only lived with Lily for like only a month before getting the Cinderella gig and then coming here and living with only her dogs as company, she much preferred living alone, but she had to do this for Tessa. She was her best friend, and she couldn't have left her and Mal hanging. At least she was getting a paid vacation so she could afford groceries. 

She decided to just make pancakes since she had plenty of pancake batter due to the seven year olds who came over and always requested pancakes for breakfast. That's when she heard one of the doors open but she didn't turn around even though knowing it was either Tessa or Mal. "Good morning." Tessa greets as Georgie smiles, "Good morning Tess." Georgie says as she continues whisking the batter. "I'm guessing you're making pancakes,'' Tessa says as Georgie nods, "Yep, I hope you don't mind I need to go shopping later today, I'm running low on food" Georgie says as Tessa nods, "Of course I don't mind. And I'm sure Mal won't either." Tessa says as Georgie nods, "Okay good." Georgie says before hearing a knock at the door." Georgie and Tessa just looked at each other in confusion. "You watch the pancakes I'll answer the door." Georgie says as she was used to random people knocking on her door . Usually being  someone that one of her friends requested her to help. 

………

Georgie opened the door, "I'm not taking any house calls at the moment." Georgie says so use to random people coming up. "Not even your bestie." Lily asks playfully as Georgie just smiled, "Lily, what the heck are you doing here? And why are you soaked, and have a tent…" Lily asks as Lily chuckled, "I wanted to see how you are doing and thought I would go camping like old times but without you Mary Poppins I forgot to bring a tarp. So I woke up with water in my tent." Lily explains as Georgie rolls her eyes and chuckles, "Oh Lily, come on in. I'm sure I have one of your outfits somewhere Georgie says leading the way inside the house, as she looks  to Tessa. "Who was it?" Tessa asks as Georgie looks behind her. Tessa, this is my best friend Lily. She came for an unannounced visit." Georgie introduced as she looked to Lily, "Lilythis is my other best friend Tessa. The one I met at my first gig." Georgie explains as Lily nods, "It's nice to finally meet you, Tessa. Georgie has told me a lot about you." Lily says as Tessa gives a smile, "It's nice to meet you too.'' Tessa says as Georgie looked at Lily, "Lily go change look in the third drawer I think you may have left an outfit from last time, and I'm making pancakes if you want some.." Georgie offered as Lily nodded. 

"That would be great, thanks G. '' Lily says going to the room Georgie was pointing to. Once her friend goes in and shuts the door Georgie rolls her eyes and groans, "Sorry about that, I honestly didn't know she was coming. I hate when she does this." Georgie says as Tessa chuckles, "Georgie it's fine. She just wanted to see you. I don't mind her being around." Tessa says as Georgie nods, "Alright…" Georgie started before hearing Mal and Pumpkin running out. "Come on Mal you can't catch me!'' Pumpkin says as the four year old giggles, that is until Pumpkin smells Lily's scent and stops in her tracks. "Georgie, is Lily here?" Pumpkin asks as Georgie nods, making Pumpkin wag her tail. "Who's Lily?" Mal asks in confusion as Pumpkin wags her tail. "She's an actress, and Georgie's other friend you'll love her, she's the best!" Pumpkin barks out excitedly. As Georgie puts their breakfast on the table. "Mal it's time to eat.'' Georgie says as Mal looks at the pancakes on the table. "Yay pancakes!" Mal says sitting down at the table and digging in as Georgie laughs looking at her dogs, "Here's your breakfast, girls." Georgie says giving them some dog food, and pulling a few little pieces of pancake off for the dogs. She then seated herself at the table, and ate with the others as she admits she was hungry.