Downsides Of being an Empath

Hey everyone this one shot was requested a while back and I Just got to do it. Thanks Descendantsfan03 for letting me use little Mal and mention the Quints in this story it means a lot anyways I hope you enjoy if you do vote and comment 💖

"Hey G, Mal and I are going to the park. Would you like to go with us?" Tessa asks as Georgie shook her head no as she needed some time alone. A park wasn't exactly what she needed right now, and she knew that. Georgie was still getting use to having a child and her friend around all the time. It was stressful for her, since she had to pretty much have to force her walls back up in her own home. It wasn't easy being an empath and being in the situation she was in. 

She could feel what Tessa and Mal felt and it had been draining her a lot since she wasn't used to having her walls up to reflect them. Her home was now a home with so many feelings that she felt like setting up her tent and sleeping in her backyard. So when she got the chance to be alone she took it. 

"Not today, I think I'll just hang out around here." Georgie says as she looks at Pumpkin who seemed to really want to go. Since she hadn't seen her friends for a while. "Pumpkin can go though she needs to get out for a bit, and I'm sure she wants to see her pack ." Georgie says as she pets Mira. 

"You sure you've been withdrawing from activities a lot more lately. Which isn't like you." Tessa says as Georgie just nods. She didn't like worrying Tessa, but she knew she would get overstimulated if she went out today, and she didn't want that as even though she went through it a lot as a teen she still hated it. 

"Yeah I'm sure Mira and I will just stay here and read. I really don't feel like going out today." Georgie says grabbing one of the books from her shelf. Tessa just nods as she was still confused at what was going on with her friend as usually Georgie was always up to going to the park, but would leave it be. She knew Georgie had her reasons.

"Come on Miss Georgie cwan you come please?" Mal asks as Georgie shook her head she couldn't go to the park. Crazy people always came up to her and she just couldn't take that today. She was already having enough of a sensory overload. She just needed to be alone for a bit. 

"Aw sorry Mal but I don't think I can today. I need to clean around the house. Plus you and your Auntie should get some time alone together." Georgie says. It was the honest truth since her house was a mess and it wasn't helping her cause either.

Come on Georgie you know you're always welcome. We love having you around. Plus you haven't been out in at least a week." Tessa says as Georgie takes a breath as she didn't want to snap at Tessa it wasn't her fault that she was so overwhelmed. That's when Mira who Georgie hadn't noticed, ran out, run back in with a stuffed animal making Georgie give the puppy a smile. Before fiddling with it.

"Tessa, I'm good. Now please go." Georgie says throwing the stuffed animal up in the air and swiftly catching it. For some reason throwing the stuffed animal always calmed her and gave her something to focus on. 

"Alright if you're sure." Tessa says as Georgie nods, crossing her arms. She really just wanted some peace, quiet, and air that didn't have emotions on it all the time.

"I'm sure!" Georgie says really just wanting Tessa and Mal to leave. So she could read and do stuff around the house. After they leave Georgie sighs in relief, continuing throwing the stuffed animal in the air. Mira just quickly turns off the TV as Georgie sighs grabbing a book she had bought almost a month back. Before Tessa and Mal turned her world sideways she was planning on spending a nice week reading and relaxing with her dogs. But of course her vacations could never in her life work like that. She of course didn't blame Tessa or Mal. It wasn't their fault. She was just use to her space and not having to force her walls up in her own home. Just for she wouldn't do this everyday.