Promises and Trouble Communicating

Here the next part of this. Thanks Descendantsfan03 for letting me use little Mal and the Quints in this story It means a lot also thanks Descendantsfan03 for letting me use some of the dialogue from her texting story. Anyways I really hope you enjoy if you do vote and comment 💖

Georgie!" Emma calls out excitedly as Georgie looked up to see the blonde haired girl dressed in pink say, as she hugged Georgie. "Hey Emma, where's Grandma Georgie asks as she looks at the door. "She's coming, she's just slow, wait why are you just waiting here. Shouldn't you be um… well working like you always do." Emma asks in confusion, making Georgie chuckle "Nope I was supposed to be off the rest of the day after the assembly, except for a meeting with… Oh snap I totally forgot meeting up with Mina." Georgie says making a mental note to call her after the two children left. "If it was your day off shouldn't you be home?" Emma asks in confusion, as Georgie nods, "Listen, something came up that's why I'm here." Georgie told Emma who nodded, dropping the subject as she knew that tone, and didn't want to get on Georgie's bad side.

"Okay, well are you still going to take us bowling tomorrow." Emma asks excitedly. Georgie sighs as she had totally forgotten about that. Tessa and Mal moving in, and then Mal's scare had made her so busy today. She hadn't even looked at her calendar for tomorrow yet. "Can we reschedule guys? My schedule is now wonkier than usual." Georgie says as that was true she now had to reschedule a few things she had. "But Miss Georgie, you promised. You go back to doing Broadway work next week.  And who knows when you're not going to be busy. Between your house calls, volunteer work, and work itself. Emma says as Georgie sighs she knew she most likely couldn't do it tomorrow, but she did make a promise to the three kids and she wanted to keep it. So she scrolled through her phone. 

"Okay I've got a compromise, how about I spend the day with you three on Saturday? We can go bowling, get some lunch at your favorite place, and maybe even catch that new movie. You three have been begging me to take you to?" Georgie says as both kids look to each other, "Yes, please!" Both kids screamed out making Georgie laugh. "Alright then it's a date. And this time I'll make sure I won't schedule anything over it I promise. Today has just been a crazy day." Georgie admitted as the Grandma finally walked, "Emma Walker, what did I say about running off!" Emma's Grandma questions.

Sorry Grandma, I just wanted to talk to Miss Georgie." Emma says as Grandma nods, "I know hon now come on you two let's go to the house, and leave Miss Georgie to do whatever she's doing here.'' Emma's Grandma says as Elena and Emma got up, "Okay I have to get my bag though. Come on Emma." Elena says as Grandma watches them. "Thanks for watching Elena until I got here. And I hope everything goes well here." Emma's grandmother says to Georgie who nods, "It was no problem I honestly needed the distraction, and thanks.'' Georgie says as the two kids come running back in. "We're ready to go." Emma says as Emma's Grandma nods, "Alright then say goodbye to Miss Georgie and let's go."

Both kids do as they were told, "Bye Miss Georgie, see ya Saturday." Both say in unison before leaving. Leaving Georgie alone, as Pumpkin and Mira were with Mal. She would go to check on Tessa, April and the others, but she really didn't feel like getting into the family drama was her place. Plus she had to call and reschedule her meeting with Mina anyways, not to mention try and clear  some of her other house calls for the rest of this week or do them at the park for awhile. Georgie just sighs looking at her schedule. At least it wasn't busy this week as she was doing a lot to take it off. Even though that wasn't happening again. "Alright I better get these rescheduled." Georgie says quietly as she instantly starts calling Mina.

………

Meanwhile Pumpkin and Mira were sitting with a crying Mal hugging them. As she saw her mommy and wanted her. And the other sisters had left her alone with the two dogs. Pumpkin groans, getting tired of the older sister leaving Mal and not letting her see Evie. She knew how serious Evie trying to kill herself was, but letting Mal not see her was cruel. And it was hurting Mal worse. "Mal it's okay. What if we went and got you your mommy?" Pumpkin asks but Mira instantly shoots down the idea, as Georgie made it clear not to go anywhere.

"Pumpkin, we're not supposed to be wandering off again, and I don't think her mommy is supposed to be here right now." Mira says  Georgie would get her and Pumpkin for wandering off, and she knew even better than Pumpkin about suicidal people, as she was the one that went to the mental institution, and it was partially dangerous to let them around kids. Especially if they were the parents and would have to leave again.

"We can't just let her be alone while crying." Pumpkin fires back as Mira rolls her eyes slightly, "She's not alone, we're still here…" Mira started but Pumpkin cut her off with a groan, "You know what I mean! We'll be right back, they're right outside." Pumpkin says directing her words to the four year old.

Mira just shook her head again, "No we're not supposed to leave. Georgie made that very clear, Pumpkin." Mira says as Georgie was already having a crazy day, and if Pumpkin got herself in trouble it would be even worse. That's when both dogs heard crying and pulling on the IVs. Making both dogs stop bickering, and turn to Mal, "Mal! Stop that!" Both dogs bark out as Mal cries, "I no like it. I want it off." She continues to cry out as Mira looks to Pumpkin with a sigh, giving in to her idea. 

"Okay fine, you can get someone, but be careful." Mira says quietly as she wanted to stay with Mal and make sure she wouldn't pull out the IV tubes. "Careful is my middle name!"  Pumpkin barks out as Mira rolls her eyes, "No, it's not, not even close." Mira says Pumpkin just rolls her eyes as well as she jumps down from the bed, and goes to find the sister. Who she finds arguing right outside.

"Stop arguing! Mal needs you!" Pumpkin barks out making Tessa look to her, "Pumpkin, you're not supposed to be out! Georgie is going to get mad!" Tessa told Pumpkin who just groaned, of course they didn't understand her. If Georgie was there, she would have known instantly. Pumpkin would have thought that the sister's day as dogs would have taught them something, but apparently not, because Georgie could still read her better then any of them, and she never turned into a dog. 

"MAL!" Pumpkin barks out as slowly as possible before going to the door and scratching at it. Lola looked at her, and Pumpkin heard Lola ask, "What's Pumpkin doing?" Making Pumpkin groan again, "Ugh, I hate that they can't hear me!" Pumpkin says pawing at the door even more. Pumpkin then looked to Lola again as she seemed to be her best bet. "Why are you, oh wait! I think I got it! That's Mal's door right?"  Lola asks as Pumpkin nods excitedly as Lola finally gets it.

"Oh is Mal asking for us?" Tessa asks as Pumpkin wags her tail and nods again. "Alright stop fighting! Mal wants us. The kid is four and doesn't understand what's going on. April I know we're all worried about Evie, but we're in a freaking hospital so even if anything does happen she'll be fine! Besides we're all here to monitor her. She's not alone." Lola says as April nods. Pumpkin just continued to wait impatiently.

"Okay fine you're right!" April says as Lola nods, "Of course I am!" Lola says, making Pumpkin roll her eyes at the statement, "Just hurry up." Pumpkin thought to herself, before hearing Tessa say, "Okay, come on let's just go see Mal." Tessa says, before anything else could be said Evie screams out, "My baby," Before running back into Mal's room, Pumpkin, looking in surprise, just barely manages to dodge her, and she could see Mira look in surprise from her spot on Mal's bed. This ought to be interesting.