Meeting Emma and Nathan

Hey everyone here is a one shot requested by Descendantsfan03 thanks for the request and letting me use little Mal in this story it means a lot anyways I hope you enjoy if you do vote and comment 💖

Elena and Mal continued watching Frozen until Elena remembered she was supposed to meet with her two best friends Emma and Nathan, and that the two were most likely waiting in her mom's office. "Hey Mal, how would you like to meet my best friends?" Elena asks the four year old questioningly. As Mal just nods, "Yeah!" Mal says as Elena nods, "Okay then, I'll be right back I need to go find them. "Elena says before rolling out leaving Mal and Tessa so she could go find her friends.

………

Emma and Nathan sat in their lounge in the hospital, well actually it was Elena's mom's office, but because she came in so often without someone to watch the kids. She let them play and have Might Helper meetings there speaking of Elena being late again. "Elena's late again," Nathan says irritably as this was the fourth time this has happened. "I know how she is even our leader when she is always late to the meetings she schedules. Emma  says sitting at the sewing machine as Nathan tried to get his chameleon Ruby to change colors. "Well I'm out Emma I want to go see my baby brother, and Elena is at least fifteen minutes late. Nathan says as he gets up from the couch as Emma nods, "Yeah, I know I'm going to go look for Elena she is never this late Emma says, as she gets up and switches the sewing machine off, but before either could leave they heard wheels rolling down the hallway.

"Well speak of the devil Emma says turning her sewing machine back on. And starting to work again like nothing happened. They finally hear the door click open and both Nathan and Emma look at her, "You're late!" They both say in unison as Elena groans, "I know, I know. Sorry I got distracted on the way here." Elena apologizes as Emma and Nathan roll their eyes, "What distracted you this time Elena?" Emma asks, crossing her arms and rolling her eyes. 

"Oh right guys, you'll never believe this!" Elena says excited only earning another eye roll from her two friends. "What won't we believe?" Nathan asks in confusion, as Elena smiles, "You know Mal, our favorite movie Descendants?" Elena asks as Emma groans, "Your favorite movie, not ours, but yes, what about it?" Emma asks, still mostly paying attention to her sewing job. "Well she's four and she's in the children's hospital. That made Nathan and Emma stop what they were doing and look at one another. "You lost your marbles!" They both exclaim as Emma got up from her chair. Going over to Elena.

Elena, are you feeling okay? How many fingers am I holding up?" Emma asks genuinely, a little worried as that was crazy. Elena just rolled her eyes and batted Emma's hands away. "Guys I'm fine and I'm serious!" Elena says as Nathan gets up this time, and stands by Emma. "Okay, well either you've gone crazy, we fell asleep and this is some odd dream, or you're actually telling the truth." Nathan says as he and Emma pinch themselves. "Alright well it's not a dream..." Nathan says, as Emma looks to Elena, "And Elena's never lied before…" Emma says as Elena just grabs both of their arms. "Come on I can prove it, plus I'm probably missing Let It Go!" Elena says literally dragging her two friends with her.

"Wait, you're watching Frozen, where was the invite?!" Emma asks, a little offended as she and Nathan pull their arms out of Elena's grip. "Sorry it was a last minute idea." Elena says as Emma and Nathan nod as Elena rolls faster. "Come on you two we're going to slow!" Elena says as Emma shook her head, "Elena if we go any faster we'll be running, and I don't think any of us want to get in trouble." Emma says although picking up her pace just a bit. Nathan does the same.

The free got to the normal play room where they heard Let It Go playing inside. Elena then motioned the two others to come in quietly. The two others oblige and go in to hear a four year old with purple hair singing it. At this Emma and Nathan look at each other gaping. "You weren't kidding…" Emma says trailing off as Elena nods, "I told you I wasn't." Elena says as Nathan looks to her, "It's a long story but you two should introduce yourselves." Elena says as Emma and Nathan nod before looking at Tessa. Hey Miss Tessa they greeted as Tessa smiled, "Hey I wondered where you two were hiding Georgie says you're always with Elena." Tessa says

That makes the two kids nod, "We usually are, but Elena forgot about us." Emma says as Ella sighs, "I said I was sorry!" Elena told the slightly older girl. "I know I was just kidding." Emma says as the three sit back on the couch. "Hey Mal, I'm back and I want to introduce you to my best friends, Emma and Nathan." Elena says pointing to the two other seven year olds, "Hi I Mal I'm this many!" Mal says, making the three older kids chuckle. "Hi Mal, I'm Emma, and that's Nathan. You've already met Elena. We're all seven. It is nice to meet you. Emma says, as Mal nods, turning back to the movie. Emma and Nathan then look to Elena. "This is honestly a bit weird and kinda awkward. I mean we thought she was sixteen for how long?" Nathan asks as Elena nods, "Yeah, I know it is a little weird."

 Elena admitted as Emma nodded. "Wait, if Mal's not dating Ben do you think Ben and Evie could get together?'' Emma asks excitedly as the two others shake their heads. "I still can't see it." Elena and Nathan say in unison, as Emma rolls her eyes. "I don't know how you don't see it." Emma says before looking at Mal. "Anyways are you ready for Saturday Emma whispers not exactly wanting Mal to hear, as she heard Tessa was living with Georgie which meant Mal most likely was too.

"Yeah I'm so ready!" Nathan says excitedly not getting the memo to keep it on the down low. "Nathan!" Emma hisses as she still wanted it to just be the three of them and Georgie like usual she Tessa looks at them. What are you so ready for?" Tessa asks and  Nathan quickly answers, "Miss Georgie, is taking us bowling Saturday!" Nathan exclaimed as the two others nods, "Oh really, she didn't tell Mal and I." Tessa says as Elena looks to Tessa. "She probably just forgot she usually has a packed schedule. She usually just remembers the day before. And that's because she looks at her calendar." 

Elena told Tessa who nodded, "Bowling I want to go!" Mal says excitedly as Emma smiles "Of course you do bowling is the best!" Emma says as she actually started liking the idea of Mal coming. The four then look back to Tessa who chuckled. "I'm sure Georgie will let us go too Mal, plus she might need another chaperone; three kids is a lot to handle when you're one adult." Tessa says as the kids look at her in confusion. Georgie never had trouble with them. She never even raised her voice most of the time. "Georgie does fine with us alone, but I'm sure she would love the help." Elena says, "Alright then, I'll ask Georgie when we meet up in the lobby once she is done working." Tessa says, making the kids smile, "Yay!" As they knew Georgie would say yes she always did when they begged enough.