March 30, 2015

Dear Diary, 

        Turns out it was a good day after all! I didn't burn the chicken, got all my home work done, and watched a movie all in a days work. I'm going to be submitting my latest short story, as well as making anew one. Not much to say about the rest of my day. It was way better compared to this morning. The girl in the story is the moon princess and the only one who can reunite the two families who have been fighting over these priceless pearls for years. She teams up with the leader of the enemies' son. They work together to save the valley from being destroyed. Plus it allows the Moon Princess's Uncle to marry his love who is an enemy. 

I just realized something, clothing has gotten worse of the years, not better. I mean, what some people wear today would have been less than underwear then. They think a puffy quarter length shirt and puffy cuprise is underwear. People were so modest back then. And despite that.... they had to most hideous dresses I have ever seen in my entire life! I mean it's good to be modest but goodness, at least do it with a fashion sense!

 Anyway, I'd better be getting to bed. Good Night

-Zahabia

A/N: I do not mean to insult anyone! This is just how Zahabia thinks.