April 16, 2015

Dear Diary, 

    I've decided to watch my sisters play in order to better understand them I found out quiet a few things from them. Sharia likes the look under herself. I guess it because she likes looking at the world upside down. She like playing with baby dolls and playing peek-a-boo. She also sings nursery rhymes that we've taught her. I noticed that she talks to herself, a lot. Sharia likes to dance and is very possessive of the toys she plays with. She also like to do what she see others people doing. She is trying to sweep the floor like I did. Plus she pretends to be mad at me, she thinks it's hilarious. She also changes her mind a lot, I get really confused sometimes. I learned a lot from my 17 month sister.

    I've also realized some things about Hafsa and Saailah. Saailah is four and Hafsa is six. Saailha has this thing where she hates cleaning up. She also will not listen to anyone if the tell her what to do. Because, and I quote "You are not my mom so you can't tell me what to do. Or you're not my dad." I wonder if all four year old kids are similar to that.

    Hafsa is one of those kids that will try the hardest to push your buttons. When it works she puts up her innocent act. She also tends to lie a lot. Then blame it one some one else. Which remind me of me.  I never bothered anyone, but I do remember the I lied a lot. About silly things too. Like I'd spill water on the floor in front of Ummi and then tell her I didn't even though she saw me. I laugh when I think about it. 

    I'm going to go watch my favorite shows now. 

Later - Zahabia

Hey Everyone Hope you like the chapter. I just wanted to give a shout out to a new Wattpad member AgentMuslim for getting me to 70 follows. I hope you guys can make her feel welcome.