three

65+ votes for next chapter ;)

     | a u s t i n |

     “If I’m being honest, I always say no because the guys are around and are going to be flirting with me. I’d rather just deal with one of you then all four,” she lets out as she uses her chop sticks to get some noodles. I even have to laugh a bit, before glancing over at her on the couch. We were watching episodes of Friends on Netflix since I insisted and Bentley loves that show.

“I barely flirt with you,” I say to her.

     “You always use your kid to pick me up though!” she states, before laughing a bit after it. She then continues, “Plus, you’re bad at it anyways.”

     “I was better before Madison showed up!” I state to her, and she simply laughs once again. “And I bet if I was flirting with you for real you’d flirt back,” I declare after that. Bentley just rolls her eyes at me before looking back at the episode.

      “So what do you do for a living?” she asks, sounding curious. Probably thinking about how I’m going to pay for all the stuff for Madison.

“I’m studying to be a teacher, a music teacher actually,” I admit.

“For teenagers or kids?” 

“Kids.”

     “Before Madison or after Madison?” she asks, once again curious as to why I said kids. I mean I would be too since I always seemed to hate kids because of Madison. But that wasn’t true. I never did hate Madison, but I never did really accept her until today. Sort of an eye opener for today. It could change tomorrow. I'm really not sure.

“Before.”

      Bentley raises an eyebrow as she looks at me. I just shrug at her, and continue to eat my noodles. Bentley doesn’t ask anything else, or even say some snotty remark back to it. I figured she might’ve but she just went back to eating her noodles.

     “Do you just work at the supermarket?” I ask her now, and she shakes her head. “So what else do you do?”

     “Funny story. I’m actually an aid at like a kids daycare,” Bentley speaks and it all suddenly clicks and explains to me how she’s so good with Madison. That part of her was so attractive to me, and I’d love to see her with other kids too. She probably looks so damn sexy too. Bentley’s really fucking sexy, and she looked so good at this moment. But I keep my hormones back.

     I chuckle a bit, and even Bentley joins along. I notice she looks down, and pushes a piece of her brown hair behind her ear. She dyed it all brown a few days ago I think. But anyways she can go from sexy to cute in one minute, and it’s irresistible. From what I’ve seen Bentley is perfect, and she shouldn’t be trying to hide that from anyone.

“Do you have any siblings?” I ask her.

     “Yeah, I have a little sister named Abby,” she says before continuing once her eyes are back on me, “She’s eleven now. My mom had me when she was young, so she waited a while before having Abby. She wanted to make sure she did a good job on the first one.”

I chuckle a bit before saying, “She sure did.”

      Bentley smiles once more, and a tint of pink hits her cheeks. I have to now chuckle a bit to myself as I find myself staring at her. She’s so hypnotizing. This is probably some silly little boy crush since she basically saved my life. I’d get back to the real world and dating tomorrow. But tonight, I had this beautiful girl to look at and I wouldn’t want to spend it with someone else.

“What?” she asks as she notices my stares.

Her voice sounds hushed, sending chills down my spine. Damn this girl.

     “Nothing,” I shake my head, finishing my noodles. Bentley had finished hers before me, and was handing me her empty carton. She sent me a thankful smile, and started to get up.

“I better head home. It’s getting pretty late anyways,” she says, heading over to the front door.

     I stood there like an idiot, wanting to tell her to stay for the night. She was apart of my father life, and I was addicted to that part of me now. But this wasn’t reality. Someone like me doesn’t end up with someone like her. I don’t do serious. As you can tell, the nonserious me did get me in trouble. I could never be serious because no one would want Austin Mahone and some stupid kid. She ruined everything.

I guess it’s okay, but at the end of the day I’ll still regret it.

“See you,” I mumble just as Bentley shuts the door behind her, leaving me to sit in my regrets.

One of them was me not telling her to stay. But she couldn’t forever.

Austin's got a wittle crush. I like see how Austin is wishy washy about this kid. I mean he still is a teenager and he may have moments where he loves that kid, but at the end of the day sometimes that's not enough. I can't believe you guys love this story honestly. I hope I do a good job writing it for all of you. It's nice how Bentley makes his really enjoy being a father, but when she's gone he realizes it's time to face reality. He takes her away and he doesn't realize that as much.