ten

100+ votes for next chapter. Go back and vote too. So close to 1k votes on this whole thing. Thanks so much for 12k reads as well.

Bentley's dress is at the top. xoxo

     | a u s t i n |

     When I saw her body moving in that tight red dress, I felt myself basically drooling at the sight. And just seeing this new blonde hair look, drove me completely insane. I've always had a thing for blondes. Especially this one.

     Tonight was my birthday and all I wanted was for her to end up in my bed. I gotta say she's probably the hottest girl here tonight and I liked how she hid her body. No cleavage but it shaped her ass perfectly as well as her sexy curves. God. If I could just run my hands down her sides as she straddled me.

     Honestly, I'd squeeze her ass every second of the day if I ever got the chance to. Bentley's got a perfect ass. An ass that's got my damn attention tonight. Probably because my hormones are raging from the loss of sex and sleep I keep receiving. 

     "Why don't you go talk to her rather then let others guys touch her? It's your birthday for fucks sake," Rob says from next to me as he slings an arm around an already drunk Alex. Glad to know I left my kid with her, but trust me, never again. That's why Madi is with my mom tonight.

     When I look back over to talk to Ac, he's already away in a conversation with Jackie so I can't talk to him. And Zach's off dancing with Carla. All the guys are getting some, and I'm here with nobody.

     So I guess Bentley is my only option but not like she wasn't my first. When I look back over she's talking to Nancy on the dance floor. At least she's not dancing with some random guy like before and I could finally check her out fully.

God she looks so fucking sexy tonight.

     Mine. She's gotta be all mine because she's driving me insane. She can't look like that on my birthday and not expect me to not want to have birthday sex with you. It was already a plan, but only with her. She's the only one allowed now.

     I notice Nancy glance over at me and then Bentley, meaning I've been spotted and talked about. I didn't know how to react so I started to walk over. My stupid ass should turn around but I'm halfway there so why fight it? I get to be near her beautiful self and not even have one cared in the world since I had some alcohol in my system. Not too much though. I wanna remember everything this time.

     Nancy smirks at me before walking away as Bentley is mid-talking about who knows what. Bentley just furrows her eyebrows, but then looks over to see me. 

Bentley's brown eyes were like chocolate that were making me fucking melt at the sight.

     "Dance with me?" I ask her, trying to talk over the music. I didn't even think about it. I just said it hoping she'd say yes. It is my birthday so if she says no she'd be a real shitty person.I'm hoping that my birthday guilts her into saying yes.

     Bentley's lips twitch up to a small smile before nodding. She takes my hand in hers, leading me further into the crowd of people. Everyone smells like they reek of alcohol, but Bentley actually smells like jasmine. She's not even sweaty from the dozens of people around her. She looks... perfect. Like real perfection. She's just got this glow to her that I can feel from miles away when I look at her. 

     It sucks how addicted to her I'm getting and she doesn't even feel the way I do. But I was starting to want so much more of her, and it hurt. It hurt so much knowing she wanted nothing of that sort. i just met the girl and I was already falling hard because she's got everything I never realized I wanted.