sixteen

175-200 votes for next chapter. Let's see if we can do this.

     | a u s t i n | 

      "God Alex, you don't understand how fucking bad I need her," I explain to Ac as we sit on the couch. Ac's getting so much pussy over there, and I've just been let dry. Like how does someone expect me to live? I got this sexy girl who honestly does whatever I ask of her, and God is preventing us from just kissing. 

     She's so fucking adorable and then sexy then beautiful then just breath taking. I sometimes can't even keep up, and I'm trying to be more mature as well as worthy for her. Because for god sakes why would she choose me? I got a kid who I don't even know who is the mother is. Which I didn't mind at all. I didn't care really. I told the boys not to go looking. I had a good shot with Bentley and if I know who the mom is, I will go searching. 

     Either to tell the mom how fucking dumb she is or maybe even fall in love with her right in that moment because I made this beautiful creation with her. I didn't know how I would react. I didn't know if I would even be okay with it. 

     What if the mom was someone I didn't even remember too? I didn't want to embarrass, not only her, but myself for having a one night stand with some stranger. I was still ashamed about how many times I had, and now I've learned my lesson. Now I wanted something serious. I wanted to settle down and have a family. 

     "Why don't you call her and invite her over tonight? The guys and I are going to head out tonight anyways. You can have a sleeping Madison and a horny Bentley," Ac jokes and I had to chuckle a bit. I had to admit Bentley looked like she craving me, but boy was I craving her too. Tonight would be perfect so I excused myself from Ac and headed outside to make a phone call. 

     When I got up, and left Madison with Ac she started to cry. I had to pick her up in my left arm and hold her as I dialed Bentley's phone. It was pretty nice out too, and Madison seemed to like the breeze. She was trying to eat air, and I had to laugh a bit at my baby girl. She's so fucking cute, and also smart it amazes me. 

     Madison actually knows how to use a phone. She dials a random number, and presses the car button. She's always playing on the phone and the phone bill was only increasing because of it. But I couldn't tell her no. My baby is so smart, and I ain't stopping her. 

     "Hey Austin," I heard her phone say just as Madison started to bite on my wrist. "Madison, stop," I chuckle, but she continues and I had to tell Bentley to give me a second to scold her. 

     "Madison, I'm talking to Bentley. And you know Bentley so ssh," I tell her, and Madison immediately stops. She simply grabs at my hair, and I can talk on the phone peacefully. Well not fully peacefully, but she's not biting my skin anymore. She just looks peaceful and cute. 

     "Hey Bentley, you free tonight?" I ask her, getting straight to the point. Madison started to tug a little harder too. Damn. My little girl needs to calm down. She's quite strong too, and I blame Rob for this behavior. 

     Rob has taught her to be a little brat, tugging at hair, and biting at skin. He tells me he's trying to toughen her up, but he's just being an idiot. He's making her act out, and I don't like that. Rob needs to grow up a little bit for a second. I don't want Madison to pick up bad habits. 

"Yeah, I'm free after I'm done cleaning," she says and I had to nod, even though she couldn't see. 

     "Alright, I'll see you then. The door will be open," I say to her, and honestly I couldn't wait. I didn't want to wait. I'd rather go to her house and help her clean just so I could see her. I feel stupid because I don't feel myself when she's not around. I probably sound like a girl, but not like I minded. I quite enjoy the way she makes me feel when I'm with her. 

     I hung up soon after, looking down at Madison. "Bentley's coming over later. Ma ma," I tell her, making her grin so big. Madison is pretty drawn on the fact Bentley is her ma. Always saying ma ma when she leaves the room. I didn't mind either. I even started calling her ma ma instead of Bentley. 

     Madison hasn't said anything after that. She hasn't even said da da, even though I've been trying to teach her. It's like she denies the fact she wants to love me, yet loves Bentley like she's her mom. It's like I'm your dad you little shit. 

     I head back inside to find Rob, Alex, and Zach all whispering about something. Probably a new car or something, but they seemed to shut up when I showed up. I had sat back down in my original spot, setting Madison on my lap. She was trying to reach for Rob, which I gave in to. She went onto Rob's lap right next to me. 

     The boys are great uncles now. Most of them shaped up, but all of them some how teach Madison bad habits when I'm not around. It's pretty predicted from them too. They're going to continue to do that for Madison, but also kick anyone's ass who messes with her. Madison is going to grow up with boys all her life if I can't land a girl who loves Madison as much as I do. And I think Bentley is already at that point so quickly. 

     The boys were really silent now too. Rob was playing with Madison, but Zach and Alex seemed to stare at me. It was as if they knew something I didn't. And it sort of killed me. 

     "Okay, what the fuck is it?" I ask, just a little annoyed by them all. I probably shouldn't have swore in front of Madison, but I was done with the silence. The boys were hiding something. I could tell by the look on their faces. I just needed to know what it was. 

     "You promise you won't get mad, dude?" Zach asks because it's not him to care or even speak up first in these situations. So this caused me to raise an eyebrow.

     "Yeah, I won't," I nod, but it wasn't a promise. It was just something to say so they would just fricken tell me what's up. They all took nervous glances at each other, probably mentally deciding who is going to be the one to tell me.

"We found the mom," Alex choked out. 

     I didn't know what to say. I was frozen in that moment because a part of me now really wanted to know who it was or how they found out. I wanted to know every single detail. But I tried to refrain from asking for Bentley's sake. I don't know why but I wanted to just keep thinking Bentley was the mom. 

     But I know I had to know who. So I finally spoke up, keeping my voice low, "Who?" I tried to not sound so angry too. I had to say it through gritted teeth cause they did disobey what I said to do. I didn't want to know, but now that they had the answer I was craving it. 

     "Remember the night we went to that party for Camila for her birthday. You got wasted, and you brought home a nice brown haired girl... her name was Devin...We found the hospital where Madison was born and got the papers for who the mom was. She lives around here," Alex says and before I can even say anything else I heard a voice croak out, 

"Is her last name Lancer?" 

     Everyone went silent, and I had to turn my head to see this awful sight. Bentley stood there, her eyes water, her fists clenched, and like she couldn't even trust me. Like she thought I went searching for the mother because I didn't want her. It broke my heart. 

     "Yeah," Alex mumbles, and before I can even say anything else Bentley mumbles, "That bitch." And she walks out. I didn't know why, but something was going to happen and I had to follow her. 

________________________________

Alright if you guys forget who Devin is, she is one of Bentley's friend who told Bentley that Austin told her that he wanted more kids. But Devin had lied to Bentley, and hasn't spoken to Austin since Camila's party. And now Bentley knows Devin has been lying, and she knows that Devin is the mom. So much drama. GUYS GET THIS CHAPTER TO SO MANY VOTES CAUSE THE NEXT ONE IS GOING TO BE CRAZY.