fourteen

IM SORRY FOR THE WAIT I HAVE BAD WRITERS BLOCK

COMMENT IDEAS FOR ME

130+ VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER AND YOU'RE GOING TO WANT TO VOTE

     | a u s t i n |

     I put Madison into the swing, helping her get her tiny little legs in. Bentley helps as well, laughing a bit at the sight. Madison wouldn't stop fidgeting. It was hard getting the little brat in, but Bentley and I managed. Madison stopped once we got her in, grinning when Bentley started to push her. All I did was sit on the bench and watch my two favorite girls.

     Bentley was smiling so big down at Madison. It even had an effect on me because Madison is my little girl, and Bentley is my girl. She's gotta be my girl. Some how she's gotta be mine. I mean we almost kissed. That's gotta mean something.

     I notice Bentley finally looks up at me. Her eyes glistening in the sunlight. She also looks happy. Probably the happiest I've ever seen her, but Madison's got that kind of effect on her. Madison not only makes me happy, but she also makes her happy. I like it too because the more attached she gets to Madison, the harder it is to get rid of me.

     If it wasn't for Madison I wouldn't have met Bentley. It was probably fate that I met my two favorite girls on the same day. Both changing my life in different ways.

     Madison made me realize that it's time to grow up. Time to really mature and get a job to support my family. She showed me different ways to view the world. She taught me how to be more patience. How to take care of not only myself, but others. How to really dedicate my time into something. How to start to get serious about my life. Madison may only be 1, but she taught me more then I ever learned in my 20 years of living.

     Bentley taught me what it's like to believe in myself. She taught me it's okay to be afraid. She also taught me to grow up and learn to take responsibility. She taught me how to see the greater good in everything. She taught me to take chances. She taught me to start to get serious with someone, and not only think about myself, but Madison. Madison needs a mom and I was planning on finding one for her.

     Today is actually Madison's birthday which marks her at 1 years old. I decided to just treat her to a day with just Bentley and I. Bentley didn't seem to mind, and nor did I because I got her all to myself for a little while. None of her annoying friends or mine could butt their opinions in or ruin anymore moments.

     I just needed today with my two favorite girls and no distractions. Bentley even got me a job at the local supermarket too so I can start earning some money for Madison. If I didn't get a job soon I would've run out of money.

     So far the job has been great. It pays good and when I'm working and Bentley isn't, she watches over Madison. I don't trust the guys with Madison, but Ac has seem to really grown to Madison. He's quite protective when the boys watch over her. He knows that Rob and Zach could most likely fuck it up.

     I'm just glad one of the guys can actually be nice to her. She's my baby girl and I won't hesitate to kick their ass if they do anything to her. I'd most likely make sure they end up dead if she got hurt because she's family now. She's my daughter. My little girl. She can't kick someone's ass at that age, but I can. I would kick someone's ass for her in a heart beat, just like I would do for Bentley.

     I notice Bentley striding back over now, a crying Madison in her arms. I had to get my ass off the bench to make sure she was okay. Once she's in my arms, she's sniffling and wiping her nose in my shirt. Before I can even ask her about it, some teenage girl comes bouncing over to me holding some little boy's hand in hers.

     Bentley has to move out of the way since the girl pushes her a bit. And I had admit the girl was cute so I simply just watched her, unsure of what she was going to say.

     "I'm so sorry about Timmy. He thought it was funny to throw tanbark all across the park. I'm really sorry he hit..." she trails off, glancing at Madison and back at me. So I tell her, "Madison."

     "I'm very sorry he hit Madison. He's not my kid; I'm just babysitting so don't think I let him be this crazy," she babbles, but honestly I didn't really care. All I took notice to was the way Bentley was glaring at the girl. She looked almost jealous which sparks an interest in me because it's pretty hot.

     You know what? Fuck this pretty girl in front of me. The real deal is right behind her. The girl I actually want to be with is standing just a few inches near her. So I don't give a shit what else she's gotta say, all I know is I have got to the kiss Bentley. Now or never.

The waiting is killing me. I just want to feel her lips on mine. I want to show her that I'm crazy about her. I want to make her mine as soon as I can. No one is stopping me.

     I just nod to the girl before going over to Bentley. I don't know what came over me, but I place my hand on her cheek, starting to lean down only to stop when Madison starts to cry and I feel tanbark hit me in the back of the neck.

Fuck you, Timmy. Fuck you.

I could've got major ass tonight and you ruined it.

A man can't keep pleasing himself for too long.

     "Let's go," I grumble to Bentley, taking her hand in mine and leading us back to the car. I can't believe some little kid just cock blocked me. What did I ever do to him?

     Bentley hops into shot gun, and I put Madison back into her baby seat after I calm her down. I gave her a small kiss on the head before shutting the door and heading to the driver's side. I notice Bentley smiling at her phone a bit and I got a little curious.

     When I hop in I ask, "Whatca smiling about?" This catches her attention because she looks over my way and smiles. She shows me the picture of me kissing Madison's forehead, causing me to burst out in a full grin.

     When I look over at Bentley, I notice a certain sparkle in her eyes and normally I'd kiss her in this moment, but Madison is in the backseat. I guess, it shouldn't stop me, but when I glance over, Madison is looking dead at me with these squinting eyes. Like she's judging me.

Damn her.

My kid is looking at me as if Bentley is her property.

     I look back ahead, starting up the car. I could hear Bentley sigh from next to me, displaying the disappointment I felt. I just want to kiss her, but it just keeps getting interrupted. I just want the waiting to end and the privacy to begin.

So time to let Ac babysit for a night.