twenty-one

so after this will be one more chapter then the epilogue xoxo

160+ votes for the next chapter

| a u s t i n |

"You all need to get out. Take Madison and go somewhere. I want the house to Bentley and I, all day and night. Got it? You can't come back if you forget something or just cause you don't know where to go. Do not come back until tomorrow morning," I tell all three boys, who just groan. Alex said she'd house them for one night, just cause she knows how much Bentley and I need some alone time.

"Fine," Rob grumbles, which he should be happy because he has an excuse to be with Alex all day. I just roll my eyes at him. He can go and complain somewhere else.

"Now go, Bentley should be coming any time now and I want you all gone," I say to them. I glance at Ac who has a little baby holder on, and Madison just sits in it, looking at me. I chuckle a bit now. She looks so cute and he looks fucking dumb as shit with that around his chest.

Ac rolls his eyes at me now, before turning on his heel and heading out. Rob and Zach follow behind and I'm left to clean up this mess of a home. I pick up thrown clothes, gross smells, really anything boy mess related that you can possibly think of.

But Bentley showed up when I was halfway through and declared to help me with the rest. It was pretty cute to watch. She'd groan every five seconds at each new mess when she thought she was done. It was pretty funny.

"Baby, come here," I whisper as I go to grab her waist. I gave up on all this cleaning. I wanted to just do something else like eat lunch.

Bentley doesn't fight me, letting me pull her to my chest. She moves to me, placing her hands on my chest with a smile on her face. I have to smile back at her. She's so god damn beautiful.

"You look gorgeous," I tell her. I can see the heat rise to her cheeks and have to smile a bit. She's so god damn cute. I was so glad to get her all alone. I just really enjoyed her company and I hope she understood that.

"You look pretty good yourself, Mahone," she smirks, and I have to grin down at her. I then lean down a bit to bring my lips to hers. I press them against hers lightly before kissing her softly. Her lips kissed me back just as softly, moving perfectly against mine. She was a phenomenal kisser. Probably the best kisser I've ever met.

She rubbed my chest lightly as her lips moved perfectly with mine still. I simply pulled her closer, not wanting to stop this feeling. She didn't seem to want to earlier, kissing me strongly. Her lips were so softly and small. It was sorta a nice feeling on my own.

I soon pull my lips back, kissing her nose after. Bentley smiles at me before moving from my arms and to the kitchen. Great minds think a like.

I follow behind her to the kitchen, ready to eat a nice sandwich made by her. I would just sit at the table and talk about anything and everything with her every single day of the rest of my life. Just listening to her talk is the best thing I could ever ask for.

I walk in and notice Bentley pulling everything out. So I sat myself down at the counter and watched her. But soon she started talking, "I got accepted into University of Miami yesterday. I think I'm going to pursue a teaching degree for Kindergarten."

I had to go wide eyed at her words, "What? Bentley! That's great. Oh my god!"

"I know. I'm really happy about it. I just... what about Madison and everything? What about us?" she asks, and I have to furrow my eyebrows.

"This is about you," I shake my head before continuing, "This is your goal and baby, you come before me and Madison. I have Madison and you in my life and I want the best for both of you."

"Baby, come on," I say once again as she glances back at me. She nods her head, putting down the sandwich she was making and sitting herself on my lap. I place my hand on her thigh, rubbing at it softly as I talk to her.

"I think this is great. Which, I have a crazy question for you," I admit, and Bentley looks at me. Her face was awfully close to mine and usually I'd get nervous, but it was comforting in a sense.

"Do you wanna maybe... move in together?" I ask her, which seemed fast, but I had a kid and I had this feeling that she was the one.

"Austin... that's wow, I..." she says, a little shocked by this whole thing.

I just rub her thigh to calm her down. It was okay to say no to this. I would understand if she said no. This all felt a little fast to be honest, but I wanted to see how we would last living together. I know it was a big step. But I was willing to take it.

"If you say no, I totally understand," I nod.

"No like I want to. It might be crazy, but I want to. I really really want to," she nods her head, and I have to smile so damn big. I connect my lips back to hers, and she has to kiss back before laughing and smiling.

I had to smile now as she pulled her lips back and let her eyes connect back with mine. I bite down on my bottom lip, noticing a certain sparkle in her eyes that I've never seen before. But before I analyze it, she gets off my lap and makes her way back to make sandwiches.

Wow, I am so lucky.

She makes the sandwiches quickly, coming back over to me and putting it down on the table. "Thanks baby, girl," I say to her, and she smiles and nods before digging into her food. I do the same, casually glancing at her when I could.

Fuck, she just always looks so god damn good.

"Why are you staring at me?" she mumbles she chews on her sandwich. I just shake my head, chuckling a bit at myself. How could I not look at her? That was the real question. I knew why I was. I always knew why.

"You're just... so beautiful. And I'm so lucky," I sigh out in happiness. Bentley can only smile and shake her head at me. She'd always fight on it, but it was true. Any guy would be lucky to have her, but I was the idiot who got her. I'm nothing compared to her.

I got back to eating, finishing it up.

Bentley finishes too, and picks up my plate. I have to smile as I watch her carefully. When she finished up cleaning them, she comes back and sits right back on my lap.

"God, I can't wait for later tonight," I hum before kissing at her neck. Bentley simply giggles, but I was so damn happy. I had the girl of my dreams right here, and hopefully I got her fully tonight.