seven

EVERYONE READING THIS PLEASE VOTE SO I KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE KEPT THIS STORY IN THEIR LIBRARY. THANK YOU.

SERIOUSLY PRESS THE VOTE BUTTON BEFORE READING THIS CHAPTER IS GOLD.

| b e n t l e y |

(lol finally her pov)

"What do I even wear on a date with a guy who has a kid?" I ask my friend, Alex, as I pace around my room. I couldn't stop freaking out over some tiny date with this guy who probably sleeps around every other day. And he probably kisses on the first date or something or will try to have sex with him even though he has a kid. I really don't know, but I know I am over thinking all of this.

"Is it a fancy date or not?" Alex says me, rolling her eyes at the fact I wouldn't stop moving. I know how she thinks and right now she thinks I am probably a pathetic human being.

"I don't think so. I think it's just casual. Oh by the way, just in case I forget later, his friend, Robert, I think is your type. He's got a nice ass little beard going on," I say to her as I head over to my closet. I notice her slightly thinking about me possibly setting her up with Rob, and he'll probably love her cause she's got gigantic tits and a nice, round, good looking ass. I hope Austin wasn't into those girls.

While she thinks about it I pull out some high waisted black jeans, some cute white halter top, a black blazer that I'll have to cuff at the ends, and some white vans. So it looks like I tried a little, but not too much. i don't want him to think I'm super interested because honestly I wasn't even sure.

For gods sake, this guy uses his kid to pick me up a whole bunch. I gotta stop letting him get away with it too even though his daughter is pretty cute. I hope he doesn't bring her because I'd really like to maybe let out a few swear words, and maybe he's got a sailors mouth. I expect that from him.

"Can I see a picture?" she asks. I nod because I follow him on instagram, and even I was getting a little attracted to him. I grab my phone, pulling out a nice picture, and showing her. I can tell by her smirk that she is feeling him in all types of ways.

"That boy is a fine Mexican. Does he like my baby Drake?" she asks, and I nod. Rob's always blasting Drake when I pass by his bedroom. Same with Zach and I think most likely he's smoking a blunt while a kid is in the house.

I feel like I might have to actually parent Zach too. Ac, Rob, and Zach do not know how to deal with a kid and I feel like Alex may have to babysit her. She's got a little sister back home, but then again Alex always tells me about how she tugs on that girl's hair like it's some motherfucking rope or something like that. Honestly, I'm too frazzled to really come up with some simile in my head.

"Can you watch Madison? I don't trust the guys with her at all, and I doubt Austin will either," I admit to her as I get my phone back to text Austin and tell him. I hope he's okay about giving his kid to some stranger. Not a total stranger. But a stranger to him.

Alex nods, so I dial up Austin's number.

I put it on speaker, as I slide off my leggings and replaced them with the jeans. I can hear Alex mumbling about how he's going to want a piece of that ass, but I shrug it off with a laugh.

Austin answered after a few rings.

"Uh hello, are you calling to cancel because I was about to head over and-"

Alex makes this face, but I just ignore her to interrupt him, "Bring Madison. I trust my friend Alex over your idiots of best friends."

"Whoa, okay. Be a little nicer, but I was going to ask if you knew a sitter I could call. Tell your friend I'll pay her when we get back," Austin says and I'm about to tell him it's okay, but Alex smacks my ass real hard to shut me up.