eight

Yo yo. If 85 vote on this chapter I'll update it so soon.

IM REALLY IN LOVE WITH MY OWN STORY OKAY AND IF YOU COMMENT I'LL DEDICATE THE NEXT CHAPTER TO YOUR BEAUTIFUL LITTLE ASS. ILY. ILL PICK A RANDOM PERSON EACH CHAPTER AND DEDICATE IT TO YOU IF YOU COMMENT AND VOTE.

     | a u s t i n |

     "You know, you're not so bad," Bentley says, making a smile form on my face. She smiles back before popping a fry into her mouth. I quickly swipe one from her plate, but she doesn't mind. She simply swipes some from mine back.

And we keep smiling at each other. I don't think Bentley ever stopped smiling our whole date.

     "Would you wanna do this again or was I horrible?" I ask her, genuinely curious. I hoped she liked me. This date. My kid. I hoped she liked everything about me from my flaws to my lame sense of humor. I hoped she didn't think I was some pathetic loser. I prayed she thought I was a cool guy, not a teenage dad.

     I wanted to forget about Madison. This date was just me and her. No Madison. No baby to use to pick her up. It was us and that's all I really needed because with Bentley I could probably talk for hours with and never get bored of. I was a little bit of a ladies man, but Bentley was different to me.

I was starting to see her in my dad life and in my normal teenage life. Both seemed amazing with her in it too. 

     It's odd of me to grow so fondly of someone so quickly. Yeah, I have to admit Bentley is pretty sexy so she's great to look at. Also, I've been having all these sexual thoughts about her and I blame it on baby stress because I feel like I need to fuck it off in order to feel better. But a kid means no more sex. The guys have been going to parties, but not coming home until the next morning. I sort of killed the house vibe. But the peace and quiet is nice.

     "Depends, are you going to show up in a tank top and trick me again?" she asks, and I act offended.

"Did you not like my tank top?"

     "No, I did. But next time tell me before you show up in it," she scolds, acting a little bit like a mother. It makes me smile a bit, but I shake it off because it was time to pay the bill. I even notice Bentley going to pay for it, but I scold her this time.

     I put down a 50 since our meal was about 47 dollars. "You ready to head back?" I ask her, before I hear her phone go off.

     Bentley furrows her eyebrows at the sound before going for her phone in her purse. I could faintly seen the caller ID which read Alex meaning it was the one who was with my child at the moment. A call from the sitter is never good as well as the look on Bentley's face.

     "We're coming home right now," she mumbles into the phone, before ending the call. I'm about to ask her what's wrong, but she ends up telling me before I do. "I guess Madison is getting a rash and swelling in her face so we need to meet her at the hospital," she says and I don't hesitant.

      My daddy instincts kicked in, and I took a jog to my car. Bentley kept up, and I would've been a gentleman and opened her door for her, but I'm freaking out because my daughter is sick. My fucking daughter is not with me, which was my first mistake. God, this is all my fault.

     I shove the keys in, slamming on the gas, speeding off to make sure my daughter is okay. "You gotta pick up the guys. Rob knows and he's freaking out too, Austin," I hear Bentley tell me, her voice calm and collective. How is she not freaking out? 

     I floor it, clutching onto the steering wheel so tight that my knuckles are turning white. We had no time for the guys, but Bentley wouldn't be too happy with me. So I went even faster, serving onto a new road to turn back to my house.