nine

PICTURE AT THE TOP IS BENTLEY XOXO

90+ VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER BECAUSE yall little asses never joke. BUT ANYWAYS IM PUMPED AS FUCK. GO BACK AND VOTE IF YOU HAVENT TOO.

Also, I'm happy to announce that each character in here is actually an author on here on wattpad. They all have amazing stories and take time out of their day to read and vote for mine. So I decided to dedicate a small chapter to all of them, putting them into my story, and making them join Bentley on her journey.

Alex- @trapmahone

Jackie- @ChampangeMahxne

Devin- @mahonescandid

Carla- @bad-lands

Nancy- @sleepymahone

You all are a big inspiration for my writing and I decided why not add you all in. You all inspire me to keep writing as well as many others, but I sadly can't get everyone in to this story as much as I wish I could. Enjoy.

| b e n t l e y |

"So you're telling me that this kid came to your house in a tank top, and basketball shorts and Alex didn't cuss him out for not dressing up? I would've loved to heard a good fight," Jackie admits as she braids little Juliet's hair. Alex simply scoffs from next to me, braiding Daniela's hair. I just sit in the chair in between, drowning in my thoughts of Austin and our last date.

"He played me though, and you should've saw how protective he got over Madison. Kind of hot," I admit, as I pick at my nails.

My other friend, Devin, speaks up saying, "1 out of 10 how good of a kisser is he?" But I didn't know the answer so I shrugged. "Guess," she continued and I had to bite my lip in wonder.

I always did notice he had these soft, plump-looking lips. And now I was wondering he was a good kisser, and I had to say a 10 because he has a kid. Kissing someone got him all the way to bed, so I think he's a 10.

"10."

"Now, can you man up and kiss him so we can find out?" Jackie asks, as Juliet simply nods along as if she's listening. But she's actually coloring in some Bambi she found in her Disney coloring book. Daniela, her tiny best friend, does the same. She colors in Ariel in another coloring book.

The two were off in their own world, and being the helpers here at the daycare we just left them be to do that. There was also Carla, but she was off dealing with some little kids throw up. Poor girl. I would've helped, but I was stuck here to tell them all about the date I couldn't stop thinking about.

Nancy was another one of my friends, the one who owns the daycare. She was outside with a few kids, playing a game of kick ball. Since I wasn't in a mood for sports, I decided to stay inside and fill her in on my date later.

"He's a really good guy, you know? I was surprised by it, but when we start talking... neither of us can stop. It's like... I've never found someone who would actually listen to me and just focus on me, I guess. I don't know. I sound dumb," I admit, laughing at my own lame self. The girls disagreed though, shaking their heads.

"When he walked to our front door in a tank top, totally underdressed, I saw the look on your face, Bentley. You are so into him that I don't think you realize it. And now just hearing you talk about him, I can tell he's a good guy," Alex says, nodding her head.