Chapter 1

In the Practice Arena, a boy of early 14 stood with blindfold on his eyes having a bow and arrows with him he aimed in a direction, and a perfect shot , he aimed at three places at a times , he mastered the art to aim three arrows ,he was the Rajkumar of Indraprastha, son of Senapati Arjuna "Shrutkarma" , he had qualities more than others , the people of Indraprastha loved the third prince by heart, respected him because of his nature, the son of Agnijaa was calm and composite with warrior qualities.
He was practicing , when he heard  some sound and a smile formed on his lips, .....Abhi, again tiptoeing? It's not a good thing ....
Bhaiya, you always find me out...he pouted....
Kirti, opened his blindfold and looked at his brother....Abhi, you are my brother how can I not know you? I can recognise you even by your footsteps and your heartbeat .
Abhimanyu smiled and hugged him , bhaiya you practice so much? And you don't play with me only bow and arrows he said faking anger...
Oh is that so , he sat on his knees with a cute face and hold his ears , so your bhaiya promises you that he will play with you alot today .
Abhimanyu looked at him cutely and hugged him tight ...

Rajkumar, a soilder came and bowed infront of him , Gurudev is looking for you , he has some work for you .

Kriti nodded and then move towards Abhimanyu and said, Abhi tell pitashree that I will a bit late to class

Abhimanyu nodded and left to his room.

Here in the shastra shala , Guruji was waiting for shrutkarma, his favourite student yes , he loved him the most more than all upapandavas, he saw the qualities that Arjun never saw or say, never tried to see. He was busy in these thoughts when a knock distrubed him  .

Gurudev, can I come in? Kriti asked
Yes, my child come in he responded back , kriti touched his feets taking blessings.

Gurudev, why you called me here anything serious?

No Putra, day after tomorrow is a competition between prince of various kingdoms and as always you will be the team leader, Pradyumna and others will be coming by tomorrow so prepare for it, although I know you will win .

Gurudev , you trust me alot I am not that good , I need to learn alot of things he responded back.

This is the quality I love in you the most Kriti, you always try to be a learner , you always respect others talent and try to learn good things, you always try to be calm instead of getting angry and this make you different never let this quality go my son . Now go Arjun must be waiting for you, I will come afterwards he said blessed him again and went away .

In Gyan Kaksh:-

All the upapandavas , were present as Arjuna was going to teach them some lessons of Administration.

Abhimanyu spoke, Pitashree but was cutted down by Arjun Kriti , where in the hell he is its had been 2 minutes and he had not come yet ...is this how he is gonna be a good prince?

Pitashree, Abhimanyu again said but was again cutted down by Arjuna
You don't take side of your brother Abhimanyu, my son you need not to take his side always, why can he be like you ? You always come on time

Pitashree, it's nothing like that bhaiya always come on time but to-day only again Arjuna spoke let it be Abhi I will see his lame excuse now

There was a knock on door, May I come in pitashree? Kirti asked

Yes yes, come in prince got up from your dream land?

No pitashree, I was not sleeping he said but cutted down by enraged voice of Arjuna