Chapter 11

Panchala:-

Prativindya was sitting in his room tensed and anxious his heart was beating so hard and the reason was unknown to him , he kept walking and walking , checking the papers and seeing the nature to distract himself but he was unable to do that , Tears flowed out through his eyes remembering Shrutkarma, he tried so bad to make him come home but he didn't , he still remembered his face full of anger , guilt and pain he vowed not to come until he proves himself and he made himself a living corpse , unable to stop his tears he started to cry more ...

"Jyestha don't cry Suthanu Consoled him , We all miss kriti but it is his destiny he need to suffer plus he already got so much hatred from our families let it be Dwarka or Panchal he is happy there out of these people who just compare him with others , they can never see kriti as we do even his own father doubts his skills jyestha , what fault that poor boy had he never got an opportunity to laugh  with his parents , to sleep in his mother's lap or have whatever an common child have from their family members just because he was less skilled than Abhimanyu or Abhimanyu was overated from his birth? You already know answer jyestha , let him fight for himself , if he proves himself he will dare to give back answers to all of them who insulted him ."

"You are  right thanu just in my love I was unable to see his revenge side he needs to prove himself , there was a big mistake of mine thanu , I never spoke up for him , just Consoled him everytime chote pita scolded him tried to vanish his pain , If I had taken his side infront of them there was some possibility my brother would have been somewhat happy , am in fault thanu, I am in fault."

Prativindya Hugged Suthanu, he was not able to hold his tears his guilt for not taking a stand for his brother .

"Jyestha , please don't blame yourself , you tried what you could but we are still small , no one takes our talk seriously, and Now you have to take care of all siblings , just because of you we don't miss our Parents Bhaiya , you Are our Father and our mother too, you teach so much of things everyday and you know just because of you all call me "Buddhiman" Suthanu Boasted."

"Oh is that so my princess? Prativindya said picking Suthanu in his arms , I never knew my thanu has grown up , the one who used to play with dolls run all over the palace and irritate me is handling all her little sisters and brothers consoling them each night and consoling herself too."

Both Siblings smiled looking at each other as the smaller ones peeped in

"Hey you too very old people , Pragya shouted when you all are coming out , you promised you will play hide and seek with us "

"Yes Bhaiya and you said you will tell new stories and give us sweets Som pouted"

Arey! I remember all my promises my bachhas lets play , the younger ones started dancing because they were going to play a game , soon the game stared all were enjoying and rest day went out like that

Dwarka:

Krishna was sitting on his bed thinking about Kriti alot happened in his life but alot more was about to come , alot of pain and alot of heartbreaks , he was aware of the love his sakhi and parth had for kriti but one mistake they did was they never confessed it to him , that made his heart shutter ....

"Arya , what are you thinking Bhama asked out of curiosity"

"Nothing priye I was thinking sometimes confession is very necessary it can save alot of relationships and keeps peace in our house."

What do you mean by that? Bhama again asked

"Priye , Is sansar mein jis bandhan mein hum bandh jaate hain waha rishta hame mrityu Tak nibhana hota hai , chahe woh ek maa , ek behen ya kisi aur anya roop ka ho , is kaal mein hame har us vyakti ko Prem dena hota hain jis se hum bandhe Hote hain , jaise mata apne Putra se Prem karti hai yeh nihit hota hain par kabhi kabhi ma-baap ki ek galati unhe apne bachhe se koso dur kar deti hain , aur yahi galti Aaj Arjun aur Draupadi ne Dohrayi hain , un hone apni santan ko uchit Prem , samman aur baki sab vastuye pradan nahi ki hain , jiska parinam accha nahi hoga , nisandheya Kriti koi vidhroh nahi karega Parantu uska vyavhar un dono ko apar kshat dega kyuki woh dono sab bhool chuke Parantu samay kabhi kuch nahi bhulta priye."

{In Life, the relations in which we stuck, we need to to follow that relationship till our death, let it be our Mother , sister or anyone else , we need to give love to each and every person with whom we are attached. The way a mother loves her child is a natural feeling but sometimes Parents make a grave mistake which makes them lose their bond with the child , Today Arjuna and Draupadi too comitted the same mistake. They didn't showed love, respect care and other things to their son , and the consequences will not be good for them. Undoubtedly Kriti will not cheat them nor he will cheat his kingdom but his behaviour towards his parents will be changed completely and his parents will be facing problems in future , ever though they have forgotten their deeds but Time never forgets anything my love!}

"Swami , Arjun ne ek badi galti ki hain apne Putra ki pratibha ko niharne ki jagah usne bohot galat rasta chuna , use laga ki agar waha us se kathor
Vyavhar karega toh Shrutkarma ko dheel nahi milegi Parantu har rishte mein Prem ka hona avashyak hain aur ab use is chiz ka dand milega"

{Arjun has committed a very big mistake, instead of appreciating his son's skills, he chose the wrong route and thought that if he is strict towards Kirthi he will develop as a strong warrior and as a strong person but what Arjun forgot was that in every bond, be it that of a student and a teacher or a father and a son, love and care is necessary. Arjun will now have to receive the punishment for his sins.}

"Sarvatha Uchit kathan hai Devi, is mrityu lok mein niswarth Prem nahi kiya ja sakta kyuki yaha sab us rishte se Prem karte hain jisme woh bandhe hain parantu Prem to nishpaksh hona chahiye jo sambandh ek bhagwan aur uske bhakt se hota hai , Adi shakti ka apne santano ke sang hota hain, Parantu is mrityu lok mein is sansaarik Prem ko nibhna bhi Anivarya hain jisme Arjun se truti huyi hain ab use bhi uske boye bheejo ka swad chakna Hoga Satyabhama."

{You are Absolutely right Devi , on this earth , in this Kaliyuga , selfless love can't exist because everyone here are in relationship with others but they are binded because of some greed in them , but Love is meant to be selfless , the relation between a Saint and God or relation between Adi-Shakti and her children is selfless but on this earth A person needs to follow his duty and in this Arjuna had made a mistake and he will soon have taste of what he had sown Satyabhama.}

Both Krishna and Satyabhama had a tinct of anger in their eyes as they waited for the outcome which would come up , that will shock the Pandu Vansha.....

A glimpse of our  Shrutkarma:-

"Adhya, just stop at one place! I can't run anymore Kriti shouted , Arya you can't trick me this time! I know you are not exhausted , my Patidev is a good runner , She smiled"

"Buttering me princess , but yah I can still catch you, Kriti said pulling Adhya towards him , You are the only person who is standing with me till now , Thank you for staying with me Adhya but now I will give you every single thing you deserve priye!"

"I already have everything Arya , All I want is you and your smile but what's your plan , you are not telling me also she winced"

"Arey , am telling lets meet others at cave tommorow be ready, lets go to our house now Adhya it's already evening."

Yes Arya Adhya followed him as she smiled in  satisfaction finally her husband stood for himself now he will show the world how capable is he ... And she waited for a new sunrise and a new Chapter ......

Hey guys this weird Author of yours is back don't be angry polish (request ~in jethalal's style)

So how was the chapter , what you think kriti came up with ? What he gonna do?

What you think about Krishna and Satyabhama's  Conversation??

At last do vote and comments  and Enjoy!!

Wish you all a very happy Diwali , may this Diwali maa Lakshmi brings all prosperity to your house all your family members remain safe and healthy , celebrate a healthy diwali!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️