Chapter 13

At Suvarnaprastha:-

Shrutkarma looked for all arrangements again , whole palace was decorated with flowers , each room were glittering with diyas and rangoli. The Raj sabha was enough for anyone to fall in the beauty of Palace , it consisted of the throne with navratana's claded in them.

"Arya , All arrangements are done properly, you don't worry let's go to the main door , it's time for them to come"

Soon there was announcement that Familes have arrived at the main gate , both of the sides were equally impatient , meeting after such a long time was a moment of bliss for them.

Kriti ran towards the main gate as a small kid , tears were shamelessly flowing through his eyes , he was meeting his siblings after proving himself , he thought about his eldest who would be very proud of him...

At Main gate the siblings waited impatiently

Pragati:- When in the earth bhaiya will come? You all have fooled me and pragu all these years , I am angry with him and you all , I will beat him first

Shatanik:- Are, stop my angry young women or else your energy will be gone because you are a chota packet who only loves sweets.

Pragati:- You monkey! I will not spare you

Both started running as Shatanik hid behind sutasom

Pragati:- Are bhrata Sutasom hato na , aap kyu bacha rahe ho ise ?

Sutasom:- Main kaha bacha Raha hoon? Ye toh chupa hain aur ab tum dono shant khade raho bandar aur bandariya kahi ke.

Sutasom twisted their ears making them whin as everybody shared a laugh.

"Bhrtashree! A masculine voice came from behind , a handsome boy stood at the gate beaming with happiness as everyone started at him , unable to speak a thing."

"Prativindya ran towards his brother as he embraced him tightly , his sleepless nights were gone his brother , for whom he waited this long was here , his eyes were filled with tears."

"Kriti I have waited too much for this moment , do you know how devasted we were when you left us , I looked for you alot but you just disappeared, who does that huh? And what about you sisters , they have missed you so much , they have waited for you and you deserve a punishment for that!"

"Yes jyestha, I know but what could I do? I was broken by the words they spoke and I had no option left , you know where we were sent , and that place was not safe , My only reason to live is Adhya , she encouraged me , that's why am here. I also didn't liked living away from you , living away from my gudiyaas but as you say I deserve a punishment for leaving them and I will accept that."

"Prativindya looked at him with teary eyes , Kriti I know you have suffered all this long , I don't know about your choices further but I will always support you , you had enough of torture , and please forgive me , it was my fault that I didn't spoke up for you, I just consoled you , I would have done way more than that! I am sorry
Saying this he broke down.''

"Bhrtashree, never say like this again You did nothing wrong , you are the best brother, kriti engulfed him."

"Arey are your melodramas over? Now listen to your punishment bhrata Pragati screamed."

"Oh yes yes! My princess tell what's my punishment? Kriti asked smiling."

"Your Punishment is you need to swing us both Me and Pragati like you used to do before ,  Pragya said."

"Hey Narayan! How my poor brother will pick up both of these fatties? Sutasom said hugging kriti."

"We are not a fatty. Both said in unison."