Chapter 2

Suthanu made shrutkarma sleep on her lap as she patted him,she looked at his face which was fully red because of crying whole day after Arjun became angry on him. She sighed she cant do anything except giving a lot of love because no one except the siblings thought that something was wrong with him. She kissed his forehead and left the room silently. She was slight happy that tomorrow Dwarka family was arriving and Kriti's best friend Pradyuman too for sometime her brother would be happy.

Next Morning:-

Whole Indraprastha was decorated with flowers,rangoli and diyas. Ofcourse why it will not? Krishna was coming the most loved one of all. In kitchen all ladies were preparing grand feast for him. Today was an function for Abhimanyu too because it was organized by Devaki for her Grandchild and ofcourse who would deny it? Arjuna had ordered new clothes for Abhiimanyu as he wanted his son to look the best in all. He would give him anything and everything but when it came to shrutkarma he always wanted him to act mature and not to ask for giving gifts even though when he was 6 years old.

Sunrays fell in a room as two people opened the door and looked at the bed with a soft smile on their face as they saw their prince calmly sleeping and it was a luck Arjun was busy to look after Abhimanyu or else he would have again taunted their prince they were no other than Prativindya and Suthanu they bought a new dress and jewelleries for him and a beautiful gold chain as a gift. Prativindya, the crown prince,looked at the sleeping figure of Shrutkarma, he remined the time he was small and he used to be sad when he didn't received any gifts from his father and sometime others too. But he would dance in joy when he even gifted him an ball.

They woke him up with a smiling face, Suthanu made him sit and applied ubtan and rose water to him gave him Bhavya Snann and combed his hairs and made him wear jewelleries and finally he was ready aah! he looked very handsome, perfectly curved body and a bright shine on his face.

Soon there were sounds of Dhol Tasha telling the Arrival of Dwarkadheesh Krishna and Dwarkadheeshwari Rukmini. Draupadi and Subhadra did aarti of both of them as they were royally welcomed inside the palace.

Devaki was eager to see her grandchild her Abhimanyu who was sitting on a beautiful swing in Darbar she ran to him and kissed his forehead He is just like you Arjun she exclaimed in joy as Arjuna smiled looking at his son. Indeed maiya he is replica of mine, he is my only gem he responded back.

Soon the function and no one have noticed the presence of Prince Shrutkarma and who would notice it? No one really needs him at happy time. The Tula Dan was fastely completed and everybody sat talking with each other and talking.

Here Abhimanyu was playing with a ball on a swing and his dress somehow got ruined, his ball went In the other direction as he ran behind him and his clothes got stuck to his legs making him lose balance he closed his eyes knowing he will be falling badly but he didn't a hand caught him and the beautifully decorated one precious toy got broken. Abhimanyu opened his eyes as he saw his brother holding him but before he could say it a angry voice was being herd no other than Yudhisthira Kriti, what you have done? That was a precious toy you broke ? Do you have some brain it was brought by Devaki maiya for Abhimanyu.

I am sorry jyest Pitashree but it was by mistake but Devaki cutted him really kriti it was a mistake? or you were quiet jealous of Abhi because he is getting many gifts and its a special day for him?

No pitamahi its not like that I am not jealous of him not at all he replied back.

Kriti just shut up Arjuna said how can you ruin all our happy moments? I thought at least today you would behave but you literally are of no use.

Yes you are right Arya Subhadra said he just broke precious gift even after being this big and this boy is so careless and arrogant that he cant see his brother happy, because of him now my family is also sad.

n-o m-a-a he said it b-e-c-a-u-s-e- ; just shut up kirti Draupadi said stop giving answers like this you have to be careful you have committed mistake but instead of accepting you are arguing just stand there.

At least let the child speak all of you Rukmini said, he was holding Abhi something might have happened tell us Abhimanyu why he was holding you, anything happened?

Yah mami my leg slipped but bhaiya caught me he replied back.

see kirti is not in fault you blamed him for nothing Rukmini said

Bhabhi you don't defend him he is too careless he is big enough that he could have saved the gift too arjun said and what are you looking kriti? get lost from here I don't want you to ruin rest of the program

kriti silently went away with tears in his eyes he locked himself in the room and sat back even Devaki thought he hated abhiamyu seriously? even after knowing he just slipped everyone blamed him why? why always him? he cried more why cant he have a good day at least once?

Putra please open the door, a voice came which was unique for him so he opened it as he saw Rukmini he shivered he thought now she will also be angry he thought but she lovingly hugged him and said I will not scold my putra you were not in fault and take this lep your hand was injured and yes I Know you will not open on very first day to me but with pradyumana right? he is with his father go and meet him he will be happiest to see you

kriti smiled and nodded and left to meet his best friend .

Hey lovelies, new chapter here, enjoyed it?

do vote and comment please!