Chapter 18

Sunrays fell in the room as kriti blinked his eyes , finding his beautiful wife laying snuggled in him. Her hair locks were adorable.

Her lips were super pink and curved in a small smile , She looked so beautiful making his heart beat faster.

He leaned towards her as he kissed her forehead and smiled. He again pecked her lips as he slowly went outside the chamber.

He walked down to the garden where he heard some noises, he quietly went to see who it was , as he saw his Father with his Other Sons , how freely he talked with them ... He thought

From childhood they got every thing , his support , his love , his care , his soothing words ....

His eyes again filled with tears as he went from there silently .

"I will never go there him, he will break me again, he will blame me again, I have a wife and she is my only family." He thought

He kept walking in corridors stressed , he was feeling caged , he knew somewhere in his heart he wished for them to be together but now It all failed like a burden.

"Maharaj, you have an official letter from Dwarka ." A messenger informed him handing the letter.

Curiously he opened the letter , it was sambh's letter. The all siblings along with his brothers were planning to abduct Lakshmana from her swayamvar. 

He knew very well how much Sambh loved lakshmana , but the problem was now he was between his so called family, how to help sambh then, he thought

He replied back in response to have a meeting in forest and discuss the plan out.

After giving letter to Gaurd , he went to temple hearing melodious voice , he knew , the voice was of his mother , his So-called mother.

He tiptoed to the temple and sat down in the empty space which was not visible and kept looking at his mother and two of his siblings Abhimanyu and Pragati.

His eyes filled with tears , he kept his hand on mouth to stop his Loud sobs , how happy his parents were with others... This feeling , this question was eating him, burning him everytime.

Were they here to just ask for his forgiveness and then carry on whatever they used to do years before.

He even thought of embrace them  after they returned because they were in forests for seven years, they must have suffered too. But they still didn't payed a heed towards him , that broke him more.

He came out of that hiding place , wiping away his tears as he walked towards his mother and siblings , Panchali was giving them Prasadam.

Suddenly an girl of mid 17's appeared before them , she was beautiful, her eyes were expressive and she seemed very naive and innocent.

She touched feets of Panchali , as Abhimanyu noticed his elder standing  far from them.

"Bhaiya, come here na . " He yelled

Kriti walked towards them as Abhimanyu and Pragati touched his feet, kriti was curiously looking at the girl, waiting for her introduction, she seemed familiar.

"Aao Putra, ye lo Prasad Lelo, aur ye raksha sutra bhi baandh lo" Panchali said carresing his cheeks."

Meet her kriti , she is princess of Matsya Kingdom, daughter of Virat, Uttara. Draupadi introduced

"Pranam Rajkumar!" Uttara greeted him.

After some talks with pragati and Abhimanyu, kriti went towards his chambers . On his way he plucked some roses and made his way faster to his room.