Chapter 12

Leap.......

"Arya.... Arya , Where are you? Adhya was running I'm the palace searching for her husband , with a letter in her hands as her face glowed with happiness."

"Offo! Arya here you are practicing and I have been searching you madly , she huffed!"

"What happened Adhya? Kriti said putting his hands over her shoulder, Anything serious?"

"No Arya! I just received Letter from Prati Bhaiya that he will be visiting us today with all your brothers and your priye sister's, You all will be meeting after seven long years , I know you have missed them alot!."

"Kriti's eyes filled with tears as he remembered his siblings , his only way of living when he was residing in Indrprastha, It was all seven years ago when he got separated btw when he met his eldest he got a blessing to be succeeded at his work and Now he was really a winner , In seven years by his excellent skills he achieved it."

"You know Adhya , I am eager to meet Bhaiya, I want to show him that I am all happy now , I am having my own name , my own strength and all this happened because of his blessings and The other Important Person is you! You always stood by me in all our difficult times , never complained over the things and accepted your fate."

"Arya, I was , is and always be happy with you even though we suffered you never let me down , you always fulfilled your duties and now see I am your Queen , the way want me to be!"

"Kriti smiled, Yes , you should be like this only , This beautiful women should always be in royal clothes , It enhances your beauty Priye , Saying this Kriti dragged Adhya towards mirror as he hugged her from back, see yourself , how beautiful are you!

"Adhya blushed as she saw herself and buried herself in kriti's chest, You have become so naughty these days! Look at yourself too!"

"Yah Priye! I know I am handsome , Kriti laughed as Adhya saw his mesmerizing face."

"But Arya what you thought about our kingdom then? Any other reforms that will be coming up?"

Author's Pov:-

Adhya and Kriti went back to their small house thinking about their future ahead! It was some kind of unevenness that night, whole night kriti remembered his insults , when he was questioned over his skills , his potential and People Accused him of being coward.

He remembered , when he was kicked out of many Palaces because he was no more royal , he was polluted blood of Kuru clan , everyone said that each passing second.

He was thrown by his own family, when he went too panchal there too he was questioned , insulted and thrown away.

Everything seemed to be over until a day when he was filled with revenge , a burning desire to prove himself , he promised himself to be a best version of himself and be the biggest Leader of his people , now he had the only mission , setting up his own kingdom where he would be the best king!

Next day , some of his friends , the very loyal ones who followed him like shadow met at the hidden cave as they discussed over the crisis going on in Magadh , It was the very Powerful empire , It was said Magadha had many places which were illustresious , blessed by God themselves.

But It was in bad need of financial support ,as their half money went in the management and half was used up by the members of the court who betrayed their king, the people were killing each other and their was a need to stop all this havoc created and for a change of fate it turned on to be kriti , who became their leader , helping each one of them , rejoining the old bonds, welcoming the laws and stopped the havoc going inside and outside the palace.

Even though Jarasandha was killed , there was no proper king in Magadha, the queen's were unable to control the vast empire and Sahadeva was very small during that time. Everything was devastated when their own minister's betrayed them there was no hope left in the queen's.

But seeing Shrutkarma they felt relived because as for a kingdom like Magadh , it was difficult to keep everything in control, they couldn't even trust someone but now the queen's found the one who would save them!

The Queen's continuos pleades made kriti to agree over ruling Magadha , until Sahadeva was big enough , he never wanted to rule somebody else's belonging , so while ruling over Magadha , Kriti had made , his own empire , his own Palace with support of Magadha and it's huge Army and the City was known as "Swarnaprastha" as the name indicates it was filled with riches and peace where people lived without any worry.

Magadha was a place where Kriti got immense love from the royal family, the queen mother felt his heart , she always supported him , standing by his side even Sahadeva started loving him immensely in a short time.

"The Occasion was soon to be come when Kriti was to be crowned king of his own Independent empire in presence of his Mamashree Krishna , his brothers and his Magadha family along with others."

At Panchal:-

"Jyestha , are we going to meet kriti? I want to see him badly , please tell me you are telling the truth! Suthanu screamed in Prativindya's ears."

"I am telling you the truth Thanu! You , me , your bhabhi and all of us are going to meet our kriti , he is waiting for us , get ready to see ur brother as a king, today he is getting crowned , he proobed himself Thanu. Now no one can ever question him."

"Suthanu beamed as she saw her brother happy after years , she was going to meet her brother after seven long years! Oh god, how he will be looking now? She questioned , like her everyone were beaming and jumping from one place to other in excitement of meeting their brother , especially Pragati and Pragya."

"Jyestha , get ready soon! Suthanu said placing crown over his head."

"I will go and see if bhabhishree is ready or not as she went away running

"I will go and see if bhabhishree is ready or not as she went away running."

Prativindya chuckled at her as he drifted To think about his brother

Back to Suvarnaprastha

"Everything is nearly done Adhya , Just a celebration is remaining with our family kriti replied."

"Oh yes! We will be meeting them after a long time , I have prepared everything for them , all their favourites and new clothes for our ladies and jiji , I am excited too meet her" Adhya said.

"Yes! Now let's go and do remaining arrangements they will be arriving soon!" .....

Both of them went towards their respective places looking after the reunion btw after se
ven years kriti is going to face some other one and they are Arjun and Draupadi , How is he going to react seeing them? Is he filled with hatred or he is same from inside?

To know stay tuned!

Hello , my readers an update after long time because of my hostel stuff but I can give it quite often as I have my tab for now!

How was the update?

What you think of next going to happen?

Again. Love the face claims?

Do vote and comment❤️

-Shree