Chapter 15

At Matsya:-

The Palace was all gloomy ,  Pandavas were sitting in main chambers feeling extremely low as they recalled their behaviour with their own blood.

How strange it is ? They thought , How they wished for his wellbeing , but what it turned out to be? Nothing but just a piece of toxic parenting.

"Jyesth! What was going in my mind when I did this to him? Why I thought he will be more good if I don't pamper him?
You know jyesth , my kriti loves me the most, but I-I... did worse to him ... Why jyesth? Why my mind was so stupid? " Arjun said

"You alone are not in fault Anuj, we all are on the same plane , we have neglected him all these years , he must be broken down inside , I fear if he will come here or not. We have already given immense pain."

"No jyesth , he will come , I know! Arjun said getting up from bed , his eyes were fully red , his guilt was killing him inside ,
I will ask for his forgiveness jyesth, I will love him , I will confess my feelings to him! I want my son bhrata, I want my son! Arjuna cried hugging yudhishthir."

Krishna looked at Pandava siblings with an sad expression, they really thought they can make Shrutkarma happy? How sad the reality was , he was broken beyond repair , They themselves exiled him , how could he embrace them this easily?

Upapandava's room:-

''Suthanu jiji , do you really think bhaiya will come here? Pragati asked."

"Yes he will come pragya, I know he can't face our parents , it's too challenging for him, they broke him , but he needs to exhale out his anger , He is been away from seven years , no one in the royal family bothered to see him. I want kriti to take his revenge , I am on his side always."

"Jiji, that means you will let him insult all of them?"

"My kriti won't ever insult them pragu , he is a gem , I know he still loves all of them dearly , he won't say a word against them , the only difference is he has become cold , their words won't affect him now , his family includes only his wife and no one else."

"I wish nothing goes more worse thani, I don't want him to feel more weak after coming here , What if his heart pains more seeing them or with talking to them? Prati said concerned."

"No jyesth , he needs to take his feelings out, it's high time now!"

"Yes, you are right , thani , we should just leave him and his Parents alone when he comes."

Soon there were drums rolling , indicating the arrival of king and Queen of Swarnaprastha, Pandavas and their wives were standing at the doorway seeing their son

Shrutkarma was sitting on chariot with Adhya, he was looking damn handsome , his physical appearance fully matched Arjuna , he had dark orbs , masculine body and perfect body features.

He looked at the entrance where his family stood , his eyes were full of tears , he was instantly filled with rage , he carried a plane expression on his face ascending down his chariot.

"Pranipat Samrat , Samragi , I am grateful you both are present here to welcome me. Kriti said smiling''

"Putra , what are you saying? You are our son , why won't we welcome you? Don't talk like that! Panchali said crying."

"Don't waste your precious tears Samragi! I am just a commoner , why should Samragi address me as her son? I am not capable enough, don't disrespect yourself Samragi." Karma said

"Putra don't talk like that, we are your parents , we love you , Arjun said embracing him filled with guilt."

"I am fortunate enough senapati Arjun that you have hugged me , The greatest warrior like you have hugged me, how lucky is my fate isn't it? I am not worthy of this senapati, I am nowhere your skills , you have skilled sons don't you? Then why to disrespect yourself. Kriti said directly looking into his eyes Coldly."

"Now please let me go Samrat , I am pleased you welcomed  me.
He smilingly went inside."

The Pandavas remained shocked , they couldn't believe their ears , was their son so broken? Won't he forgive them?

Shrutkarma went to his chamber , as he broke into tears , they were addressing him as son....really? Why now? Why are they loving him now? They were the only one who threw him out , weren't they? Why now they suddenly became his parents?

He wiped off his tears as he looked himself in the mirror , they had always given him pain , he won't forgive them ever.....

In the kitchen:-

"Putri Adhya , what are you doing? You have came from a long journey, you can take rest. Subhadra said smiling.''

"No Yuvrani, I am fine , I am just making some Sweets for my husband , then I will take rest.''

"Purti , pls don't address me as Yuvrani , I am your mata, I want to fix everything dear, I will surely ask for forgiveness Putri , I made a sin , Pls forgive me Putri! Subhadra said crying."

"No Yuvrani , I am no one to forgive you , it's your son , you all have treated him like slave for all these years , have you ever bothered to ask about him? NO , You all had just forgot your own words , You never pacified him Yuvrani why? What mistake did my Arya made? He is not capable enough to be called as son of Arjuna? Is this the reason? Tell me! "

"No Putri , he is our son , he is fully skilled , but back then we all thought of we pamper him alot he will not have any changes , we thought he will improve as a warrior if we are strict towards him , I have loved him from my heart putri , I  never wished his downfall."

"Does that make any sense yuvrani? Loving him less to make him good? What's logic behind that? With that logic , why didn't you acted cold towards your other son's? I know Parents need to be strict at some point but this much? Whatever you all did was not strictness it was neglecting, you know how much he had cried for his mother's lap? His father's hug? He needed only words of appreciation from you all , but what you have him, just pain!

You know Yuvrani , all your son's are used to your love , you have spent your time with them , you used to make them happy when they were sad, when they used to throw tantrums , you all listened to them but why not to my Arya? Wasn't he you son ? Why were you all so rude ? Wasn't he a child , who craved for love?

He only wished to have happy time with you all, why did you not behave the way you were with others? Why your husband broke him so much? What cost was needed to love him? Tell me Yuvrani , tell me !!

I have seen him crying , hugging his father's cloth , because his father always scolded him , you know he always thought you all hate him because he is not skilled , he is not worthy , You have given him immense pain Yuvrani. I am happy he is not attached to your family anymore and please Yuvrani, if you really wish , talk with him because I never shared a bond with you , I never expect love from all of you , my world revolves around my husband.

I am sorry if my words hurted you Yuvrani , I mean mata , Sorry I won't address you as mata until you seek forgiveness from my husband , he is broken inside and all I wish is don't give him further pain , I request you , let him be happy."

Adhya touched her feet and went away but Arjuna and Drauapdi were standing dumbfounded, they never ever expected this! There son, there son was broken ao much .....by themselves ?

Panchali bursted into tears as subhadra embraced her.

"NO jiji , we need to mend our mistakes , we need to win our sons heart no fully but we have to make him little happy then."

Draupadi nodded, "yes bhadra , we will I and Arya will go and talk to him."

Both Arjuna and Drauapdi decided to talk with their son at night , they both were depressed thinking about kriti, he was so happy natured and now , just a piece of cold stone towards them, they wished for everything to be ok , It was last thing they could ever wish for .....

Hello people! Update after ages ! Extremely sorry for that!!👉👈.

What you think will Ardi do ? Will they succeed?

What do you think about upcoming events?

Do vote and comment!!❤️

Bye bye !!