Chapter 21

Kriti and Adhya engulfed each other looking  at the moon who seemed so calm & beautiful. Thier life was going shaky, gloomy & unbearable.

"Priye , We will leave for Swarnaprastha tommorow. It is best for us , It was my fault I came here , Life always gives a chance to move on & I will use this chance. It will be only us.

"Yes Arya! I know tomorrow we will start our new journey, Can we go to temple before we head towards our palace ? "

"Why not Adhya ? We will pray for our wellbeing & new life."

They both laid staring at the moonfull light as sleep embraced them slowly .

At Main chamber:-

Why kriti behaved like that Putra ? What did he meant ? Kunti asked baffled by his questions

Mata , we made a huge mistake , We always wished for him to be perfect . We all dreamed that he should become an Role modle just like his father , In that race we just killed his inner self , we just wanted him to be Arjun & we kept scolding him & Punishing him for all his mistakes.
We never loved him , showed him affection, pampered him it was all because we wanted him to be an good warrior who thinks of his subjects first but Kriti was so small , he needed our care, it's very wrong way of guiding the child by Punishing & acting stern it makes bad impact , despite knowing this we did this to him all these years and today at function we did the same thing all again , wounding him. We failed maa , we failed. Arjuna let out a loud cry as he covered his face with his hands.

Kunti looked startled , She never realised all this, did she really ? She closed her eyes feeling very guilty and miserable.

What should we do now jyesth? We hurted him again?

YOU DONT NEED TO DO ANYTHING MAHABHALI BHEEM. Prativindya's voice echoed in the room as he angrily walked in.

Why did I expected you to change ? I thought you won't repeat this mistake but no , I was wrong. You only want a skilled warrior don't you? I know my kriti is not perfect but this isn't the way you would treat him , How dare you slap him Senapati Arjun ? Answer me !

I- I didn't meant to Putra , it was just the heated moment , try to understand -

Heated moment? Why all this things happens to you ? From where you bring this much of rage? Nothing such really happened  in the function. Just say you over reacted. You didn't controlled your emotions & you were wrong Senapati Arjun.

No Putra! What are you saying? The incident happened so quickly & Abhi was injured also. Kunti spoke keeping her hands softly on Prati's Shoulder.

Incident? What incident pitamhi? There was No war going on nor Abhimanyu is so injured , it's just common , so common you know. You all always say he is a warrior so he can handle that much of tiny injury , well that's not even injury , it's just a scrach , he saved his brother & fulfilled his responsibility. And you know what Pitamahi your son Is Samrat of Aryavarta , a small decoration ruin won't affect him .

Putra - Calm down please, I know what you are feeling but We don't hate him , it's the truth. Subhadra said calmly.

That doesn't matter maa , Our Actions convey the messages , let it be to some stranger or our own. The boy who never saw your soft side , how the heck you all expect him to just understand?

Jyesth is right Maa, Suthanu said . He always craved for your love and he isn't a kid anymore. He is well grown up , he has a wife & he is king of  a prosperous kingdom. He earned his name by himself. He is counted as most skilled warrior & a good human being. Subjects trust him & love him . It's shows that he won , in every aspect. Now it's your turn to leave him all alone please.

What ? What are you saying Suthanu? You should help us to convey kriti , why are you saying such words ? Arjun said shocked & baffled.

I am saying the truth Pitashree , Now its your time to set boundaries, you can't fix anything. Kriti isn't the same child anymore who could be moulded the way you want . His heart no more flatters for tiny things. He can never be the same because he is a grown up Man now. He has already matured & he handled himself well all these years.

If you feel , you can fix everything by giving him the love you kept hidden for so many years then you are just imagining. I don't say being stern is bad but if one parent is stern other should be soft . One should pamper the child when he is scolded that's the way you balance the behaviour but here you all just became cold rock. No one of you tried to make him understand, it was for his good , how can a child think that all by himself ?

He always saw you all pampering us or other's so what you expect him to think ?

Everyone were left speechless by her answers , yes they did a way alot.

Thanu , I accept everything, I know I am not good , I never performed the duty when it was necessary, I was just clueless & I always thought this type of disagreement are common in siblings. I always worked on skills , I wanted kriti to master the art but never appreciated him for the same ,I know. The behaviour we all showed was really bad & unacceptable I accept that too but I can't let my son go thanu , I can't.

He is my first born. He gave me the experience of being a father. I love him the most , I want to be with him , I will repent my Every deed but I need to get these things fixed. You know I wanted my son to be just perfect so everyone In this world would praise him , I wanted him to be strong and Worthy but I forgot to love him , I know but please help me thanu , I want him.

This isnt how it works pita , You all have did alot to him don't expect him to forgive you by an single apology, you did apologized him a day before but ended up being rude & angry. You all are very habitual of this now , You need to change it first . Kriti has seen everybody else happy & pampered in their palaces except him , can you give him all those back ? No , right?

I won't say much , but please don't hurt him all again with your acts because you tend to forget your promises. I request you all pls!

Saying so Suthanu left the rooms , feeling extremely angry & emotional at the same time.

Here Everyone just stared at each other hoping to stop their son as soon as possible.

Hey guys! Am back with an update , I know after ages 🥲 but I bear with it please, Am really sorry for keeping you waiting for so long.

What do you think about Arjuna & others now ?

Will they succeed in stopping kriti ?

Is Arjun really guilty? Will he provide his hidden love to his son?

Do vote & comment.

Love you all ❤️❤️