Chapter 19

Kriti walked through the corridor, smashing the things he saw in between , his eyes were all red , every memory of his Past was flashing him.

He closed the door of his room and moved towards the mirror , as he stared at his reflection , he looked so much like his father but what a fate he had , he just received a tight slap from him like before , he never was kissed or hugged by him , atleast he doesn't remember that.

Arjun had always pressurized him with responsibilities , to grow and tend his mistakes all by himself , he always focused on his other siblings , he patiently taught them but never him, he always expected him to be Better and excellent in each thing if he tried to object he would yell at him saying he is throwing tantrums.

Kriti placed his hand which was soaked in blood on the mirror as he let out a loud laugh , Painfully he got more near to the mirror

What Sin I have done? He questioned himself , I never achieved what I wanted , when my family returned , I thought maybe they are genuine but no they are not ,they are still the same , they just wanted something I know they wanted something!!

He smashed down the mirror , as he banged his head on the wall , the pieces of glass were stucked in his hands , blood was oozing down his head as he sat down crying , completely broken and helpless.

In the Common Room

Woww! Senapati Arjun , you did a great work again , gifted your son a mighty slap of yours. Adhya said joining her hands infront of him.

Putri.... Subhadra spoke placing her hand on Adhya's shoulder but she shrugged it off.

No yuvrani, I don't want to listen your explanations, I have seen you all like this before also and You broke my husband once again , so don't even think I am listening to you all because you all are culprits just culprits She said in a Calm voice  .

Putri , I just wanted to tell kriti that he was capable of holding his brother and other things , I-

No Rajmata , I apologise to you but why you expected him to save the Gifts or any other things that were present there ? You are all Royals , You are Rajmata of Aryavart , your son is Emperor of whole Aryavart , you have got five mighty sons , they why you care of that mere thing?

Why you all expect my husband to be so perfect? Where does he lack? You all present here aren't perfect too. From the beginning, you expected a lot from him , why? Just because he is son of Great Archer Maharathi Arjuna?

Even if the father is mightiest , is it necessary that son will be exactly like him? Every human has his own talent and capabilities, how come you expect him to be All rounder ?

Senapati Arjun Achieved this because of years of hard work and penance , he wasn't born with that boon , he earned it ...right?

My husband also worked day and night to prove himself , to get his father's love , but did he got that?
Everytime he tried hard , he also won alot of battles ,alot of boons , he also cared for his brothers , he was also a child whom you ignored like a piece of shit!

I have seen my husband crying , You know you all threw us away because of a slightest mistake he made , no one of you came to us in all these years why? My husband built his kingdom with his might and Intelligence , he proved himself a way better than you think.

He achieved everything , he doesn't want anything from you all, so you also don't expect anything from him.

I request you please leave him alone , let him live, I can't see my husband suffering each second for nothing.

I know you all had faced injustice in that Duyt sabha , Indraprastha was taken from you for seven years and now you will wage a war to take your kingdom back and sign a treaty and I know My husband will take part in it no matter what happens  , at end of the day he is blood of Mighty Arjuna.

But please as for now , leave him alone please leave him- Adhya said bending down to touch kunti's leg as her eyes were filled with tears , she just looked at everyone who were dumbfounded and left the chambers wiping her tears.

Everyone present in the room were shocked , kunti's eyes welled up as she sat down with a thud.

"I never knew Kriti was hurted so much, I never noticed we were pressurising him and restricting him in a way or other. Whatever Adhya said was true , we never bothered to question his feelings we never- kunti sobbed ."

Yes Mata! I always thought jealousy was common between siblings , I thought kriti was insecure too, he was like a stone who needed alot of polishing so I would ask him to work more and more. He needed alot of practice , small success was not a big fact for me but I forgot my appreciation, my love was more bigger than small successes , I know how much it hurted him, I was always rough on him Arjuna said sinking down in guilt.

I always thought Pampering him too much will make him go off track, I wanted him to get better and better In that craze I forgot to spend time with him , I forgot to laugh with him , I forgot to play with him. I failed as father Arjuna Cried out loudly. 

No Arjun , don't blame yourself Yudhisthira said. We can mend our mistakes , Our Father showered us with love , we will also shower our son with love and care. I know today we overdone the scene but now we need to treat him like baby. He had missed his childhood with us let us make him feel better, He smiled.

Pitashree , do whatever you want but now I will be with my brother all the time and we all siblings will make him happy because I don't trust you all in this case especially Pitashree Arjun , You all said same things before but you yelled at my baby brother so keep in mind Pitashree Arjun dont make my brother sad again. Prativindya spoke in a harsh tone before leaving the chamber .

Yes- I-Will not make my son sad Arjuna Slowly whispered weeping.

What you think about Adhya's outbursts?

Our kriti is so broken and sad ...Will he be ok?

Pandavas are again back to their mission to make their son happy , what will happen now?

What will Arjuna and Draupadi do?