Chapter 14

Matsya:-

"Finally the years of exile are over Bhima stated fisting his hands , now it's time for our revenge jyesth, we need to take the revenge of our insult , Panchali's insult."

"Yes Bhim, now we will be waging war against Kauravas , I commited a mistake years ago now it's time to restore it."

The Pandavas regained their true identities after the long exile period now it was the time for their return. Whole Matsya kingdom was decorated to celebrate the victory, moreover Matsya Kumari Uttara was chosen as Bride of Abhimanyu , which was more Joyous.

"Today is the the day when I will meet my children Arya , how much they would have grown? I have missed all of them very much , I want to see them now and embrace them tightly. Draupadi said looking outside the window."

"Yes Krishney! Our sons they will be coming today..... Arjuna too smiled seeing the reunion again."

Swarnaprastha:-

"Arya? Are you ok? Adhya asked concerned "

"Yes! I am fine my love! Today is the day of their return , I know they didn't missed me because I am their worthless son , isn't it? But still somewhere in my heart I wish to be accepted, isn't it funny? The ones who kicked me out of the house , they treated me like I was nothing but a worthless Prince , I want them still!"

"Arya! Even though they are not ours now but you have connection with them and blood connections never become weak , you are their blood so it's obvious to get attached with them , You have wished for them alot from childhood , it was bound to happen. It's your selfless love for them which still makes you shiver , you never wish for their unwell even after such treatment, You are truly their son, whom they don't respect."

Kriti's eyes teared up as he hugged her tightly

"When will this pain vanish from my heart Adhya? I have been living like this from beginning , hungry for their love and affection, even though I know I will not get it , I vowed for the revenge against them but my heart shake even if I imagine their unwell , I can't bear see them sad , I guess I was wrong? They too suffered didn't they?"

"You are right Arya, they too suffered but that was the mistake they commited and they were tricked into that incident but what they did to you is completely senseless because I don't think their logic was useful, they could have shown atleast some affection right? I don't know if they love you because I never got to know about them, I never tried talking to them , because they gave you pain."

"Maybe you are right! I will be talking to them today , I will let out every single piece of what I hid in my heart for year's."

Matsya:-

Drums started to beat as it indicated the arrival of Princes of Indraprastha, the beloved sons of Pandavas.

Panchali was standing at the main door as she saw her son's , her eyes teared up seeing them.

The Four Sons of Panchali along with Abhimanyu came towards their parents as all of their eyes were moist , they were lost in the memories they shared years ago.

"Putro! Krishnaa's voiced echoed as she looked at her children proudly. How much you all are grown , you all look like your father's."

"Abhi! How big you have grown son! You look like Arya Arjuna , the warrior who is undefeatable , like his father Arjuna." Panchali beamed.

"All her son's took her blessing but the four upa Pandavas were not fully happy as it was noticed by Ajatshatru"

"Prati, you still have a tinct of sadness, why so Putra?"

"Why I won't be sad pitashree? We all are here celebrating because we got your love and affection but the mistake , you all commited years ago is still a mistake, I also didn't spoke up for it and I regret it alot."

"Yudhisthir looked numb , which mistake I did Putra? Tell me!"

"Kriti , the behaviour you did with my kriti, was it justified Dharmaraj? You all especially Pita Arjun compared his skills , never showed him affection , always scolded him, for what? You always made him feel left out from us , he never got the things he should get, being the prince of Pandu Kula , he struggled to live just because all of you! What mistake did he committed?

Tell me Pita Arjun, didn't he possessed qualities? I know Abhi is a great warrior but giving time only to him was not justified, you never confessed your love for him , why???"

Everyone became numb , they looked over Prativindya and his  Questions baffled them alot , Drupad nandini looked at her first born , shocked he was right they did behave with him rudely

"Prati, I behaved that way because I wanted him to be better , he needed alot of practice, he is not like Abhi , he needs to get more polished and it is understandable that I love him! Arjuna said."

" Understandable? You never ever showed him affection, only shooed him away so how can he understand? Pita you are still justifying your act? Kicking you son out of the palace , calling him unworthy , proudy and jealous sibling , you never approved his skills , he worked hard to make you happy, atleast once you should have made him happy! Right? But you didn't do that , even you didn't accepted his wife, why such cold behaviour Senapati? Answer me!"

Arjuna stood numb as he remembered his ugly behaviour with his son ,his own blood , he never meant to do that , he only wanted to make him better but he focused on Abhi more...

"Jiji , Arya Not only you two we all are responsible for this! Even I talked with him rudely, He is so broken deep inside being his mother I never gave him love, we never tried to understand him or pacify him like we did to others , we expected alot from him. I have called alot bad to him! I never meant to hurt him , I always wished for his wellbeing but the mistake we commited was not to confess it and we became more colder to him, we have treated him like a drohi, Subhadra Spoke up feeling guilty."

"Yes Bhadrey! I gave birth to him and see being his mother , I was blinded to make him more and more perfect, I never showered my love , I used to get angry because he needed affection from his father , always blamed him that he makes his father unhappy , I should have pacified him , I behaved cold with my Bahu , I thought it was common to have rift between brothers during childhood regarding affection but I failed to see that I was way too cold for him , I always Made other ones happy and him sad , even his smallest mistake was considered bigger by us! What sin I have committed, we exiled him from our family Arya! How , we forgot about it? How? Panchali sobbed as reality stucked her hard"

"You are right krishnaa , I have committed a sin , I failed to be his father, he always tried to get close with me but I acted cold , even his slightest mistake was big for me , I never let him enjoy his childhood , always compared him and abused him but I never meant that I love him from my heart , he is my first born how will I not love him? When he was in your womb I was so excited and planned alot but I don't know why I failed to express that! I forgot he needs my affection, I only focused on skills of others and I lost my son forever! Arjun sobbed along with Panchali."

"Arya, now we all have realised our mistake now it's time to correct it , kriti will be coming soon , we will prepare grand welcome for him, we will confess him everything Subhdra said"

Everyone agreed to her as they left for preparations....

Hey guys back with an update!!

What you guys think , will they able to succeed?

What are your views regarding Arjuna and Draupadi?

Finally Prativindya spoke up, what you feel about it?

Please vote and comment ❤️