chapter 17

Shrutkarma went to his chambers , badly bleeding and his face was fully covered with his blood and tears were flowing shamelessly.

"Why have they come now? I suppressed my  feelings all these years
but seeing them in front of my eyes , that too loving me , is hurting a lot.
They were the ones who left me , Why in the heck did they come now!! "
Shrutkarma shouted as he threw the things present in the room and banged his head on the wall.

"Arya? What are you doing? Leave it , why do you always end up hurting yourself? How many times have   I said it's not your fault? Please don't blame yourself or don't punish yourself because of them." Adhya said concerned

Shrutkarma looked at his wife , his eyes were fully red , he stumbled a little as he embraced her tightly.

"What should I do then? I don't know why it's hurting a lot priye , it's like someone just stabbed my heart. Why, it always happens to me? Why? "

"Arya, it's normal to feel bad , you are their son , no matter what you say , you have always craved for their love and care , A child is always connected to parents , the love of a child for his parents is irreplaceable. It's their fault they failed to understand you , care for you or love you, but Arya Now I am also here , right? And I Love you , Love you no matter what happens , You are perfect , you don't need to change. " Adhya caressed him.

"I don't know what I have done that you came into my life, You were always there to support me , love me." Shrutkarma smiled.

Adhya smiled and said

"Arya , it's late at night now , let's go to sleep."

Shrutkarma pulled her hands , hugging her tightly
"Why so much hurry to sleep princess?  at least let me love you."

He teased , as his voice husky as he winked at her making her cheeks bright red in colour. He smirked, he loved to see her embarrassed , she was just so adorable. He put his finger under her chin and made , the Hazel orbs met the black ones. He couldn't stop smiling as he lowered his head to kiss her forehead. Close proximity and the feeling of completion washed over him every time he touched her was something he cannot express in words.

She had always made him little sacred, what if he lose her? How would die. He ran his fingers through her curls, kissing her.

He lowered his head as his eyes fell on soft luscious , pink lips colour of those have made him mesmerized. He traced her cheeks , marveiling her soft cheeks , with his hard warrior hands. He was not used to something delicate like this. His lips delicatly claimed her lips , the sweet taste of her , made him growl, he craved for her even more , as he tightened his grip on her waist.

You are so beautiful princess , everytime I touch you ,I crave for more.

He kissed her roughly , his love , his desire came flooding up in that one kiss, which had her legs turn jelly. Her body was experiencing immense pleasure. Warm feelings flooded in her soul, making her experience the emotions she never knew existed in her. She felt intoxicated in love, he was overpowering all her senses , his masculine scent was something which made her legs shudder.
She tasted his minty lips , his hands were roaming all over her body , making her moan.

She could only her the growls of her husband , and roars of immense pleasure. He was dominating all her senses , she craved for him more , she wanted him at her side always , what if someday he leave her? She would end her life the very moment.

The only kiss made her dizzy in his love , It was like he was kissing her soul, she felt his hands undo her odhni and jwelleries, as he picked her up in bridal style , making way to the bed , he gently placed her on the bed , delicatly kissing her hands , his hand roamed down to her legs , as he removed her anklets, giving a small peck on her foot. He gently laid over her , inhaling her scent , which made him go mad , the animal inside him was craving for her.

Why? She made him crave for her like that?
His hands traced her waist , which was milky and soft , as he left small pecks all over her waist , making her moan in pleasure, She could feel the butterflies inside her stomach , with his each touch , her body heated up.
Slowly his lips roamed around her bosom , completely making him loose his senses.

Her body heated as he undid her clothes , she surendered herself to him , intoxicated, being his everything that she was.
That Night Finally marked their hues of love...

Hello people , this chapter is only for our Adhya and kirti.

I hope you like it , it's first time I wrote something romantic like this!!

Do vote , comment and follow !!

Thank you ❤️