Chapter 9

Aadhya and kriti looked numb, there was nothing , only a cracked pot ,grass and insects they both were thrown to the poorest quarters of the city , where no one ever lived , they had no money to even buy one time food and of course they were not a part of Royal Family anymore!

On the other hand , this area was popular for having killers and rapists , kriti feared for Aadhya, she was an princess , living in a palace with all befitted royalty with loving parents and a happy life

Now she was stucked with a person , who can't even give her a penny!

Aadhya, Kriti spoke "Well, I ruined your life too, I am a bad luck for everyone! See my parents left me, they don't love me anymore, I only bought shame for all and now I made you a common person , you were always bought up in royalty with all love and care but now , because of me you are suffering you don't even have ornaments on your body just because of me".

I am responsible for this , I-I should seriously go and die he spoke with teary eyes

Arya! No how can you even think of that? You never bought shame to the family , the main thing is they never cared to understand your feelings , they only want you to be perfect, don't know how much! They always kept you aside from all love and care but still you smiled and accepted everything! If it was me , in your place am sure I would have turned to be a filthy mouth bad person , you did a lot for them and even now you don't wish any bad for them , that's why I say you are a gem!

And I am seriously not addicted to royalty, I will be happy with you always, and I am pretty sure we won't be here for long time because you will give me a bigger surprise , you are so hardworking but please don't harm yourself in this process.

And when we both are together , success will definitely come isn't it?

Kriti looked at her , smiling, he thought she would leave him and go to her palace but here she is wanting to go through pain with him , she was such a sweet heart! Kriti promised himself to give his wife a most precious gift!

Arya? Aadhya said while looking at him , where are you lost?

Nothing Aadhya , yes you are right! We will overcome all difficulties together, and you know what now you are the only person who exists in my life , no one ever will come ,We will make our world , where I won't allow anyone to again break us , Now let's settle the things here and I will find out something to eat for us tonight

Aadhya nodded and asked "Arya, what will we answer to our batch mates at gurukul? I know your friends support you alot but mine? What about them they will just mock us and this news will spread like fire this should not happen."

Yes Aadhya , you are right, don't worry much about that I have 1000 rupees which I have won in an contest , I will also work after our classes and save up the money, we will move to the good house soon ,moreover this place is not safe to live, anyone can harm us, especially you.

But Arya, That will be hectic how can you work and then do all chores? I will help you too she spoke up

No Aadhya, you have done alot and I don't want you to get harmed, if anything will happen to you, I will not be able to forgive myself! And I am pretty sure many will try to disrespect you.

You don't worry about me, I will do anything for you moreover I am responsible for this condition and I will only pay for it and now no arguments he said with a smile on his face

Aadhya hugged him tightly and smiled , she knew he was hiding the pain, she knew how must he have felt when his own parents didn't trusted him , he always wanted love ,care and a bit of attention from his parents, and others well, nothing was wrong in that but she wondered what they all expected from kriti?

Kriti left to bring food as Aadhya started to clean up the mess and make it a good place so that at lest they can sleep there.

She wondered about life ahead because now they had no one and they need to keep this part a secret that they are erected from royal family because if everyone came to know consequences won't be in their side

Everyone will again mock and taunt them, she knew Guruji would help to keep the secret and save kriti from some instances she sat by window thinking this and waiting for kriti to come and a new journey of their life.....

Hey peeps! Back with new chapter sorry for late update! Also Draft got deleted yesterday so I need to re-write *sobs* well how's the chapter? Do comment and what you think happening next?