~And So It Begins...~

I feel my head still pounding from whatever I had fallen unconscious from. My (e/c) eyes flutter open and I glance at my surroundings. I find myself in a bright, colorful town with carnival-like decor around it. I pick myself up and begin to walk through the new town I had been placed in. My copper-colored boots click as I walk along the worn brick-lined streets. I read the messily painted wooden sign in front of me.

Rules

1. Music

2. Monsters

3. Survive

That seems..familiar.

...

Shit.

I got shipped to Bayon's, didn't I?

Well, at least I get to die in the same place as they all did. That might help me be with them again in the afterlife. Probably not.

The sirens begin to blare obnoxious tunes you would hear in a music box. I run to find a weapon and a hiding place. Back at Grand Valley, I studied the map here, so I know its layout like the back of my hand. I burst through the house's door and search for a gun I can use. Under the bed, I find a few small handguns and extra ammunition. I take what I need and start to find a place to hide. I have to make it out of this place alive and save the other children. 

I race further into the town, darting through between the houses quickly. A blood-curdling scream pierces the air. I try to ignore it and continue running for what feels like hours. I hear a door creak open in one of the houses near me and run away from it. The sounds only seem to be following me. I run into an empty building. I take out the gun and aim it at the place it's coming from. It goes quiet and nothing is heard from it.

"You've been following me this whole time. Why are you suddenly scared?" I ask in a harsh voice.

"...Y/n..you're alive.." The voice says shakily as if they were on the verge of tears. The person comes into the light where I could see them. His white hair was slightly messy from running after me, the red streak still sticking out clearly. Tears form in his crimson eyes as he looks at me in disbelief.

It's just another hallucination. Or the demons are playing tricks on me. 

He couldn't have survived.

He can't be here.

He's gone. Right?

All of my doubts about his reality go away once he tackles me in a bone-crushing hug. Our tears spill onto each other. We both stay like that until the music begins to play again, announcing the ending of today's hunt.

"Y-you're here, right? I'm not losing it, am I?" He asks me, his voice cracking, holding my tear-stained face in his trembling hands.

"Yeah, I am...How are you alive though? I thought that the demons would have killed all of you by now. You also had no warning about any of this like I did..." I ask him, mumbling the last part.

"Come on, I can show you," He says, grabbing my hand. He leads me to the town center that I had woken up near. I look around in the crowd of children to see quite a few familiar faces. Many children were getting medical care, food, or just trying to comprehend what they had just gone through. It was too crowded to make out who anyone was. Guess I can try to find out if some of the younger kids like Violet or possibly Jake or Monika are here later.

"I don't understand...How..how did you survive here?" I ask him.

"This way," He leads me off to a large windmill. He knocks on the door in a certain code. The door opens to reveal a large boy who stood taller than the door. He just keeps repeating "22194".