Info

Dark Vanilla Cookie-

Formerly known as Pure Vanilla Cookie. Saddened and turned cold after the events of the Dark Flour War, he turned into a tyrant and ruled with an iron fist against anyone who tried to defy him. He is the last of the ancient cookies, the rest confirmed to be turned into crumbs after the Dark Flour War, with him being the only survivor.
The Vanilla Kingdom has been now renamed as "The Crimson Kingdom" and has turned into what Dark Enchantress Cookie envisioned a world of Darkness.

It is said that Dark Vanilla Cookie isn't even the king and that the king did die during the War and his body has been possessed by another Cookie spirit...

Regardless, he now rules over the Timeless kingdom for all of eternity...
He wears the cape of Dark Cacoa (why is this the official way it is spelt? Isn't it supposed to be "Cocoa") as that's the only wear that was left other than Golden Cheese's helmet.

The items that were left behind in his possession, are the shield of Hollyberry, the Cape and Armor of Dark Cacoa (I won't let this go...), the helmet and wings of Golden Cheese and the staff of White Lily.
(If I were to describe his personality, imagine a quieter Baal)

(I also realized I forgot the star on his forehead damn it...)

Prince Dark Choco Cookie-After the Dark Flour War, when his father never returned, Dark Vanilla as Pure Vanilla, went over to take him in

After the Dark Flour War, when his father never returned, Dark Vanilla as Pure Vanilla, went over to take him in. Also telling him the poor truth...It is said, that he is one of the people who heard the despairing cries of Pure Vanilla throughout the Despair Days...
Without the protection or leadership of Dark Cacoa (I seriously can't let this go) the Dark Cacoa Kingdom fell into ruin, after being swarmed by Cake Monsters, leaving only Milk Cookie and Dark Choco cookie as it's last survivors.

Dark Choco ran out of the Crimson Kingdom and left in mourn of his own home, after Milk Cookie was recruited.
He somehow stumbled upon the Strawberry Jam Sword, after tripping and falling on something. (Which is why the scar is in the wrong way.)

After a rampage against the Cake Monsters, Dark Vanilla took him in as his son, and helped him deal with the Sword's influence.

In a few months, Dark Choco cookie was able to somehow to control the influence of the sword.
Some say, that Dark Vanilla mind controlled him or used Dark Magic on him. Dark Choco denies any of these claims.

He never addresses Dark Vanilla as "Father" instead "Pure Vanilla" Something that Dark Vanilla never corrects.

Prince Red Velvet Cookie-After the Dark Flour War, Dark Vanilla as Pure Vanilla, found Red Velvet in his garden

After the Dark Flour War, Dark Vanilla as Pure Vanilla, found Red Velvet in his garden.
After finding him, and bringing him back to Dark Choco Cookie, he seemed to not recall how he has a cake arm or even Dark Enchantress Cookie. Red Velvet has now been taken in as Dark Vanilla's son.

Red Velvet is also said to hear the cries of Pure Vanilla during the despair days. He is also heard to be calling Dark Choco Cookie "Brother" and Dark Vanilla "Dad" both don't correct him or scold him about that.

He is known for his ability to tame Cakes (Chiffon is living proof) and is usually sent outside on the field to deal with the wild cake monsters.

If not on the field, he is with his younger brother Custard.

Prince Custard Vanilla Cookie-

(In this AU Custard is actually Vanilla's son, not a future descendant)

Youngest son of Dark Vanilla cookie, Custard (No III cause there's no reason for him to have one)
Born and Raised in the Walls of the Crimson Castle, Custard grew up in a realm of luxury. His older brother Dark Choco cookie handling his education, and His brother Red Velvet, giving him a childhood.

The young prince hasn't been outside the castle walls or had any cookie interaction as he isn't allowed interaction.
Until Dark Vanilla gave him a task to locate a few cookies that came from The Witch's Oven.

Seemingly, Dark Vanilla seems to neglect his son, as he doesn't not play or even interact with him. However, occasionally, Custard will give him White Lily Flowers and Dark Vanilla will react by putting down his down spear, taking the flowers and patting the young prince on the head.